Ring

You're My Angel

 

Kris picked up the ring on your desk and held it inbetween his fingers and twirled it around.

'This doens't look like a ring a girl would wear. It's for a guy.' He said. Your eyes hardened as you saw him hold the most important thing to you.

'Give it back.' You spoke with full of hate.

'No.' He refused. You lunged for him, ready to snatch the ring back. But he had fast reflexes and quickly shot his arm up. WIth his tall figure, it was hard for you to reach up. You started jumping up and down, trying to reach for the ring but you couldn't.

'Oh hey! There's something engraved on it.' Kris said outloud.

This angered you even more, and you furiously tried to get the ring back. You gave up on jumping because there was no way you could compete with his 187cm tall figure. Instead, you started punching and hitting him. However he didn't show any signs of getting hurt. You could feel the rock solid abs on his stomach as you tried punching him countless times.

'Park Chanyeol.' Kris started to read out. '27th November 1992 - 8th October 2010. Forever and always.'

You had enough. You kneed him inbetween and he doubled over and dropped the ring. You quickly picked up the ring as tears were forming in your eyes and then bolted out of the classroom.

Kris looked at you running out of the classroom with tears streaming down your cheeks.

*Oh , did I make her cry?* Kris started to feel guilty.

-

You ran with all your might to just get away. Without knowing, you ran towards the school rooftop. Your legs started to feel weak as you walked across the rooftop towards the edge. You put your hand on your chest as it started to hurt. Flashbacks started to play in your mind.

-

You giggled as he happily smiled at you. Chanyeol picked up a flower and placed it in your hair and leaned back, admiring your beauty.

'Aigoo, my Minnie is so pretty!' He grinned showing his teeth.

'Stop calling me Minnie! I don't get why you always call me that.' You cutely pouted.

'Minjung. Min. Minnie.' Chanyeol smiled down at you. 'Aigo, stop pouting. Smile!' He pinched your cheeck.

Automatically, you stopped pouting and smiled back at him.