Ditched

You're My Angel

Half an hour later, Kris came out of his apartment, ready to go to work. He stopped in the middle of his tracks and look at your door. *Should I wait for her?* He argued with himself for a moment, *Nah, she probably already left. Or maybe shes walking with that Junki guy.* Kris walked off.

10 minutes later, you came out of your apartment all ready. Usually, the two of you would knock on the other's door if the other is early. You walked those few steps across t Kris' apartment and knocked on the door.

Silence.

There wasn't an answer.

*Hm, that's strange.* You knocked on the door again. *Omo, what if something happened to him?!* You panicked and quickly got out the hidden key that Kris had left and showed you, just in case it was an emergency. You fumbled with the key as you tried to fit the key in the lock. *Aish!* You got frustrated with yourself as you couldn't get anything. You stopped what you were doing and let your hands fall to your side. 

'Deep breath Minjung, deep breath.' You inhaled, and exhaled. After you calmed down, you then opened the door. *Yes! Finally.* You walked into the apartment.

'Kris...?' You called out unsure. 'Kris?' You looked around his apartment, his room, the bathroom (after knocking of course), everywhere. But he wasn't found.

*Where could he be...?* You bit your lip, scared about what could have happened to him. 

*Maybe I should call Hyunwoo Oppa, to see if he's already at work...* You pulled out your phone and searched for his contact number.

'Hello?' Hyunwoo spoke from the other side.

'Oppa?'

'Minjungg-ah! Why aren't you here yet? You're... 10 minutes late!' He scolded you.

'I'm sorry! But I can't find Kris... is he already there?' You asked.

'Kris? He's already here. Why? What happened?' Hyungwoo started to worry.

'Oh. He is? Okay, that's good. Don't worry then... I'll see you soon, Oppa. Bye.' You hung up.

*Kris is already there? But why...? Don't we usually walk there together?* You sprinted off to the restuarant.

-

You finally arrived at the restaurant and you automatically scanned for Kris. Kris met your eye, and then looked away. *What's wrong?* You were about to confront him with the issue but Hyungwoo chucked you your clothes.

'Get a move on, we need an extra hand. Can't you see that it's busy today?' He said and went off to serve another customer.

*I guess I'll just have to talk to him later.* You sighed and got to work.

-

The resturant finally closed for the day, and you quickly changed out of your work clothes to go talk to Kris. He was fast, and had already left.

'KRIS!' You yeld after him as you were at the door of the restaurant, about to head out.

'Minjunggie!' You suddenly heard a voice next to you. You turned your head to the side and was face to face with Junki Oppa.

'Oh, Junki Oppa. Why are you here?' You asked. You uneasily glanced at Kris, because you were chasing after him.

'To walk you to your next work place!' He said.

'Oh, okay then...' You replied. *I guess I'll just have to talk to him later...* You sighed.