Time with Kris

You're My Angel

School finally ended, surprisingly fast. You packed your bag and waited for Kris outside the gates. Kicking a few rocks on the ground, you impatiently waited for him. You weren't a terribly patient person.

'Minjunggie!' A voice called out.

Your head snapped up to your name. 'Oh, hi Junki oppa!' You smiled up at him as he walked closer.

'Heyy! I was wondering what you were doing after school. Maybe I could walk you home?' He offered.

'Ah, no it's okay! I have other things on.' You politely rejected.

Just on time, Kris walked out of the school gates.

'Kris!' You ran up to him. 

'Hey' He said, and looked between you and Junki.

'What are you doing after school?' You asked him.

'Nothing.. why?'

'I was thinking we could go see that new horror movie in the cinemas' You smiled, however your heart was beating out of control, while you nervously waited for his answer.

'Sure.. I guess.' Kris agreed.

'YAY! Let's go then!' You giggled happily and pulled him along, leaving Junki behind.

Junki starred at you and Kris' backside, walking away from him with a heavy heart.

-

'AAAAHHHHH!' someone screamed during the horror movie.

You covered your hands over your mouth, but you couldn't handle it anymore.

'HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD YOU-' You doubled over with laughter.

'SHUT UP!' Someone yelled in the cinemas.

'AH-SO-HAHA-RRY' You muffled out a sorry between your laughs.

'Come on, let's get out of here' Kris muttered while pulling you up and out.

The both of you finally came out of the cinemas and you dropped to the floor.

'Oh my god, my stomach' You crouched to the ground.

Kris covered his face and looked away.

'You. Screamed. Oh my god. WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU HAHAHA' You continued to laugh.

'I'M SCARED OF HORROR MOVIES OKAY?'

-

At the end of the night, you and Kris walked home. When you finally reached the hallway of your apartments, you didn't feel like going home. Not yet. 

'So...' You said.

'So...' Kris followed.

'Want to come in for a coffee?' You asked.

'Sure.' Kris replied and followed you into your apartment. He settled in on your couch while you went to the kitchen and made coffee.

Kris spotted a photograph of you and an older guy, arm in arm, smiling, happy. Beneath the photograph was a message 'Forever and always, Minjung and Chanyeol <3' Curiosity filled him, wondering who that guy was.

'Here's the coffee.' You said, while you walked over to the couch with two cups of coffee in your hand, handing one to Kris.

'Thanks.' Kris smiled, and warmed up his hands from the warmth of the cup.

Silence filled the air. However, it wasn't awkward at all, it was silently comfortable.

'Hey...' Kris broke the silence.

'Yeah?'

'Can I ask you a question?' He asked.

'Sure.' You replied, a little bit uneasy.

'Who's Chanyeol?'