Forgive me?

You're My Angel

'Hello? Minjunggie?' Junki waved a hand in front of your face.

'Huh? Oh, sorry.' You apologized. You were too busy thinking about Kris and you didn't listen to Junki.

'Ah, don't worry about it.' He smiled, though inside was he was hurt. 'We're here now.'

'Really?!' Your head snapped up. *Woah.. we're really here already. I must have been so deep in thought to not realise where I was going...'

'Anyways, thanks Junki Oppa.' You smiled at him before walking into the convinient store.

'Anytime Minjunggie...' Junki whispered after you and sighed. *When will you realise that I'm here by your side? I guess I better get a move on now, I don't want your heart to be stolen by Kris.*

-

At midnight, your shift ended and you shivered from the wind.

'It's so cold omg.' You wrapped your arms around you. 

Just at this time, a jacket was drapped over your shoulder. *What the hell?!* You turned around and saw Junki standing there.

'Omo, it's only you. You scared me!' You hit him lightly on the shoulder.

'Sorry,' Junki chuckled, 'I'll walk you home. It's too late for a pretty girl like you to walk home by yourself.' You slightly blushed from his comment. Luckily it was dark, so he couldn't see your cheeks.

The both of you made small talk as you made your way to your apartment.

'Thanks for walking me home, Junki Oppa.' 

'You're welcome.' He smiled as you handed his jacket back.

'Bye! Walk home safely.' You said as you went into the building.

You went up to your apartment and stopped outside the door. You turned around to face Kris' apartment, *Should I see if he's still awake...?*

You gently knocked on the door, 'Kris?' You spoke out.

There was no reply.

*I guess he's asleep now then. I'll talk to him tomorrow morning.*

-

Behind the door, Kris was still awake as he heard a knock on the door.

'Kris?' Your voice whispered.

*, what do I do?* Kris froze in his spot to avoid making any sounds. Soon, he heard the door to your apartment open and close.

Kris sighed of relief, and disappointment. *I don't know how I'm going to do this is you keep appearing infront of me Minjung.*

-

The next morning, you got up extra early so that you'd be able to catch Kris. Just in case he decided to leave without your again.

At 8AM, you sat outside in the hallway, waiting for Kris. Usually, the both of you would would walk to school together at 8:30AM.

You got out your phone and played around on it to waste time.

*It's 8:15AM already, maybe he was going to walk with me to school..?*

However just at that time, Kris' apartment door opened and he stepped out. He took a look at your apartment door, and proceeded to leave. He didn't see you waiting outside because he was heading the other way where you were sitting.

You quickly got up and ran to catch up to him. He walked into the elevator and you quickly hopped in just in time. *Phew, made it in time. This way, he can't avoid me.*

Kris looked at you, then quickly looked away.

'Hey.' You said.

'Hi.' Was all he replied.

'Have you been ignoring me?'

Silence.

'I guess that's a yes..' You mumbled, 'Wae? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?' You gently shook him.

'Kris? Kris?' The elevator opened and he stepped out, speed walking ahead of you.

'Kreaseeeeeeeeee?' You called out to him.

'YOU IGNORED ME OKAY? EVER SINCE YOU REALISED JUNKI WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND, YOU IGNORED ME OKAY?!' Kris finally burst.

'Oh.' Was all you said. You started to feel guilty. *Did... I really ignore him?* You looked back through your memory, *I did...*

'I'm sorry Kris.' You shamefully looked down.

Kris pinched his nose bridge, he didn't know what to do. He didn't like making you feel sad and guilty, but he was sad and angry himself.

'Kris, forgive me? Pleaseeeeeee~ I promise I won't do it anymore! Or, I'll try not to!' You shook him.

Kris didn't say anything.

'Krisssssss~' You started poking him.

Jab jab. Jab jab.

'Fine!' And he broke out into a smile.

'YAAAAAY!' You smiled brightly.

The both of you then walked to school together, both talking and laughing like before.

*I've missed you Minjung-ah...* Kris thought as he gazed at your face while you were laughing.