Lee Junki

You're My Angel

You opened your eyes and stared at the ceiling, *Why am I up so early?* For once, you had woken up before your alarm went off. 6:30AM, only. *That's weird... usually I'd sleep until 8AM or so.* You got up out of bed because you couldn't go to sleep. You wandered around your house, not knowing what to do. *Hm, maybe I should go out for a jog...* With a nod, you changed into clothes suitable for running and put on your runners. You grabbed your iPod and headed out the door.

'So cold.' You said as you wrapped your arms around your body. 'No no no, I should run to warm myself up.' You started to jog along the street.

Half an hour later, you were already tired and exhausted. 'Omg. I. Really. Need. To. Start. Exercising. More. Often.' You said with each breath you had. You glanced around and spotted the familiar park nearby and walked to there. You sat on the first bench that you found and laid down. After finally catching you breath, you sat up.

*Hey... isn't that... Kris?* You squinted your eyes to see if it was him or not. *It is!* You chuckled at his sight. He was sitting on the swing and his legs were skretched out in front of him. He was way too tall for it, but never the less still sat on it. *Should I scared him?* You smiled. You slowly and quietly creeped up to him, careful to make any noise. *Almost there...* You were a few steps behind him now, and you got ready to scare. However, while preparing to scare him, Kris studdenly turned around and yelled 'BOO!'

'AHHHHHHHH!' You screamed. Instead of him getting frightened, it was you inside. You had crouched down and curled yourself into a ball. You had just had a mini heart attack and was also embarrassed. You lifted your head up a bit to peak at Kris. He was crouched down too. Except for a differen't reason.

'BAHAHAHAHAA! DID YOU SEE YOUR FACE?! OMG, THAT WAS PRICELESS! AHAHAHA!' Kris yelled and roared into another round of laughter. You hid your face again, from embarrassment.Kris realised you were awfully quiet and immediately stopped laughing to look at you. He saw you curled up into a ball with your face hiden. *Oh , is she crying? Is she mad?*

'Hey... I didn't mean to- I mean-' Kris started saying. *Aish! What do I say?!* Kris bent down to comfort you. You smirked, 'AHAHA GOT YOU-' You hit your head against Kris' as you lifted your head up. You both fell backwards from the impact.

'OWWW !' You cursed. You were furiously rubbing your head, not wanting to get a bruise.'YA! WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING NEXT TIME.' Kris yelled at you.

'NOT MY FAULT YOUR HEAD WAS SO CLOSE!' You looked at him, furious. But all your anger vanished as you saw Kris was also furiously rubbing his head, and was pissed at you too. You couldn't help but crack a smile and laugh. Just by hearing your laugh, Kris alo started laughing. After the both of you finally calmed down, you guys sat on the swings in a comfortable silence.

'So, what are you doing here?' You finally broke the silence.

'Nothing. Couldn't sleep, and just wanted to refresh my mind. You?'

'Same. Except I went for a run, and then I came here to rest, and then I spotted you.'

'Run?'

'Yup! Gotta keep fit! Although that might take a while to do...' You mumbled the last bit to yourself.

'OH OH OH! CAN I JOIN?' Kris turned to you with a hopeful look.

'Sure... I guess.' You agreed and laughed. *There he goes again, with his childish behaviour. I seriously still wonder how someone who looks so intimidating and so tall, can be this childish.* You shook your head.

'Why are you shaking your head?' Kris looked at your curiously.

'Nothing!' You smiled innocently back.

-

After you had finished talking with Kris, the two of you walked home and got ready for school. Then the two of you walked to school together as well. It seemed like you were getting closer to one another, and were actually having decent conversations instead of teasing each other.

'Alright class! Listen up!' The teacher clapped his hands. Usually students didn't pay attention, but nowadays mostly everyone was, which was werird. 'We have a new student!' The teacher announced. The students immediately turned to the people around them and started chatting, wondering who could be the new stupid. *Ugh, I still wonder what's so good about a new student.  'SILENCE!' The teacher boomed. 'Now, you may come in and introduce yourself.' He gestured the person in.

'Annyonghaseyo, my name is Lee Junki.' The boy cutely smiled.