Annyong Minjunggie!

You're My Angel

Your head immediately snapped up from hearing his name. *Lee Junki? Why do I feel like I've heard of this name before? Why does it seem so familiar?* You gazed at the guy standing at the front of the classroom, but you couldn't recall anything.

Kris was secretly watching you from behind. He was glad that you had paid no attention to the knew kid. However that quickly faded and was replaced by jealousy as he saw you look at him in deep thought. *Don't tell me she's going to fall for him too...* kris shook his head. *No, can't be. She didn't even pay attention to me when I came. It'll be the same for him.* He reasoned to himself. After a few seconds, you turned your attention back out towards the window again and put your earphones back into your ear. Kris saw this and smiled, satified.

'Alright alright, everyone calm down. Lee Junki, go take a seat. Hm... where should we put you...' The teacher searched the room for empty spots. 'Aha! Next to Minjung. Park Minjung! Raise your hand!' The teacher ordered you, however you were too busy in your own little world so you didn't notice. The teacher cleared his throat, 'Park Minjung-shi.' The whole class stared at you, however you were still oblivious to the situation as you were staring out the window and you couldn't hear anything. Kris felt that it was his job to tell you what was going on, so he lightly kicked your chair.

'What?!' You turned around. You hated when people moved or touched your chair, it'd make you feel uncomfortable.

'Uh... The teacher...' Kris pointed towards the front. The teacher was fuming by now.

'Park Minjung-shi. Raise. Your. Hand. NOW!' The teacher roared. You simply blinked, not doing anything. The teacher was about to yell at you but Junki quickly interrupted him.

'Uh, it's okay. I think I know who she is.' The new kid slyly smiled and quickly sat in the empty desk next to yours.

After the teacher calmed down, class started. However, you weren't paying attention as usual. You just looked out the window and listened to your ipod. Junki took this opportunity to look at you. *Minjung-ah, I'm finally here. But you don't remember me... do you?* Junki softly looked at you.

Kris saw how Junki was looking at you and felt a pang of jealousy. *Why am I feeling like this? No. That's not the problem right now. Why is he starring at Minjung like that?!* Kris glared at Junki. Junki could feel the glares hat he was receiving and turned around to the person who was sending them.

They both had a starring competition.

Neither of them backed down.

Neither of them blinked.

Until the bell for lunch rang.

*Phew, saved by the bell. Although I don't know why I was having that starring competition...* Junki thought.

*I'm watching you... Lee Junki.* Kris thought, still staring at him.

You quickly packed your things in your bag and headed over to the cafeteria. You wanted to get there fast so that you didn't have to line afterwards. You were one of the fastest ones to the cafeteria so you got your tray of food and picked a table in the corner of the room. You liked that table because it was in the corner, so you could see everyone from your point of view.

Students began piling into the cafeteria and it soon got loud. *Ugh, one of the reasons why I hate this place. It's so loud.* You took our your ipod and played a random song to block out all of the noice. From the corner of your eye, you saw someone sit down in front of you. Immediately, you looked up to see who it was.

'Hello~' Kris said cheerfully. You raised an eyebrow at him, as if saying 'What are you doing?' 

'What else? Sitting here eating lunch of course.' Kris blinked, 'Isn't that quite obvious?'

Your eyebrows furrowed, 'What?' You couldn't hear him because you were listening to music. Kris pulled out the earphones in your ear and stole them.

'Hey! That's mine!' You tried to grab it back, but failed.

'Nope. You're not going to get them back. You have to be more social, I mean look at you. Eating lunch by yourself while listening to music. Look around you, everyones eating lunch with other people and socialising.' Kris nodded to the other tables.

'So?' You couldn't careless about what other people were doing. 'Give it back.'

'No.' Kris shook his head. You kicked his leg under the table and Kris bit his lip from cursing.

'Now will you give it back?' You asked again.

'Nope.' Kris said, still rubbing his leg under the table.

'Ugh fine.' You gave up arguing, and you actually thought Kris was right, in some ways. But of course you wouldn't admit that out loud.

'So...' Kris smilied at you.

'So...' You mocked him while eating.

'How is... stuff?' Kris lamely said.

'How is... stuff?' You repeated him.

'Pretty good, I suppose. You?' Kris replied, oblivious.

'Pretty good, I suppose. You?'

'Yeah, me too.' Kris nodded. 'Hey! Wait a second... didn't I just ask you that?'

'Hey! Wait a second... didn't I just ask you that?' You continued. Kris finally caught on and noticed what you were doing, 'Stop copying me!'

'Stop copying me!' You mocked him while playing with your food.

'Bleh!'

'Bleh!'

'Boo!'

'Boo!'

'Park Minjung is a loser!'

'Park Minjung is a- YAH!' You stopped copying him and kicked him in the leg again.

'Ow ow ow, that hurt! And you kicked the same place as before!' Kris pouted.

'That's what you get for trying to trick me. Merong~' You stuck out your toungue at him and laughed at his misery. The moment was interrupted when someone walked over to your table and sat down.

'Annyong Minjunggie!'