Underground

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A stunned silence passed through the crowd when Kwangyo announced us. Even the current rap battle ended with our entrance. I blushed and scooted behind Csp. He chuckled and placed his arm around my shoulders. I glanced up at him and he nodded for me to come with him.

I glanced at the B.A.P members and Yongnam before following. Zelo was excited and greeted some of his old friends. Even Yongguk saw a few faces he recognized. Csp brought me to a group of men and tugged me into the seats next to him.

“Everyone. This is Pixy. She used to rap here.” The heads turned my way and I recognized one.

“Zico?!”

Zico gawked and fixed his hat. “Yah! Not so loud!” He hissed.

I leaned towards him. “What are you doing here?”

“I should ask you the same.”

“Do your members know you still come here?”

“Kyung does.”

I nodded. I glanced at Zico with narrowed eyes. “You came to lose didn’t you?” I remembered all the times we had rap battles and I had won them all. Poor Woo Jiho back then had no skill, at least, not enough to stand against me.

“You looking for a fight?”

I lifted my hands. “Not tonight. I’m here just to enjoy myself.”

Zico huffed and turned back to watch the current fight. I leaned back in my seat and Csp introduced me to the other faces at the table. I didn’t recognize any of them but they seemed to recognize me.

“Are you sure such a…fragile girl like you can handle being down here?” One smirked.

My eye twitched and Zico cussed. Csp removed his arm from around me and scooted over. “Excuse me?” I asked with a smile.

“Oh dang.” Zico laughed. “You’re dead dude. What would you like on your tombstone?” He laughed and smacked the guy’s shoulder.

The man scowled and glared at me. I raised my eyebrows. “What? He said it, not me.”

“Up there. Now.” He pointed to the stage.

I tried to reason with the guy. “Listen. I really don’t want to hurt your ego. It would be better if you backed down while you can.”

“I’d listen to the lady if I were you.” Csp advised.

The man stood. “Now.” He spoke again and went to the DJ. I sighed. No going back now.

Zico lightly socked my arm as I made my way to the stage. “Ladies and gentlemen! Looks like we have an old champion returning to the stage!” The crowd roared and I bowed and smiled at them.

“NOONA?” Zelo came to the front and I winked at him. Yongguk had his arms crossed but a proud smile was on his face. The others had never seen me this way before, so it should be a shock to them. Yongnam was standing at the back of the crowd and we met eyes for a short moment before I turned and took a mic from the DJ.

“Let’s get this over with, kid.” I chuckled.

“OH!” The crowd yelled.

The man’s face was burning red. He was clearly older than me, but let’s face it. He wasn’t going to win.

“You first.” I waved my hand to him. “It’s only fair I let you at least rap.”

“Dang.” Daehyun smirked.

The man ignored my jibe and started off with a rough rap.

Most are like that. Do you earn money easily?
My answer is never. From a long morning to a night. So I got duplicity like Harvey Dent.
But I tempt fate on my ability than coin.
There are two montages on my smiling face. If you want to know about the other me, come to my studio.

He winked and I scowled.

No joke, I tighten my loose screw.
I fill myself with faith instead of mischievousness. Yeah it’s the rebirth.
It’s been a long time. I have been aching to do this.
For the life of me, you can’t follow me. The true figure out the true even if they lightly warm up.
I will make your hearing quality one level higher. I won’t ask you to rest for a while. Just believe me.
 

He waved his hand for me to counter. I smiled and lifted the mic to my lips.

You sigh. It’s cringeworthy. Can you laugh at this?
U gotta Shut ya mouth
Do you think I am making a joke because of me daffing?
When we hop on the music we don’t do joke.
Does it seem like a joke?

I backed up. Oh, I was just warming up. The next rap came out spit-fire fast and through the middle of it; I knew I already had him beat.

I am often misunderstood as a manic-depressive.
I act pitiful but in booths I become like a fire
I quitted my Twitter and I sacrifice my precious youth to do housework.
I got the gift of the gab. Who stops me huh?
I got a burden. I am the flower of the flock in their own league. I am conspicuous. It’s such a mismatch.
Regardless of amateurs and pros they benchmark me.
Good exemplified taxis thread their way dodging me.
I pronounce any words clearly til my mouth dries u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter