Average Morning

The Unwanted Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To my old subscribers. I have decided to finally un-hide this story and officially start updating. Because of this, I hid the chapters I had posted and will start posting them once a week now. :) Thank you for waiting! My current story that will be updated frequently is Exotic Love 2: Earth's Survival. Check it out while you wait for this one to update. ;)

~*~

I'm Sorry - B2ST

http://youtu.be/yABwQFxWvKs

________________

In the distance I could hear my alarm going off. But my eyes refused to open. It felt as if I had just closed them. The clock continued its insistent beeping and I sighed. Slowly, my eyes opened and I found myself in the living room. My head was on my laptop that had a black screen and there were papers everywhere. I must have fallen asleep while working. I lifted my head and groaned. My neck hurt from the position I was sleeping in.

I got off the floor and stretched. My muscles pulled and I heard a few cracks. *I’m too young for that.* I trudged toward the bathroom and flipped on the light. The alarm was still beeping but I didn’t mind it. It would cut off on its own eventually.

I looked in the mirror to see key marks from the laptop on my cheek and my hair was everywhere. I looked at my watch and saw it was 5:15 in the morning. I only had about an hour to get ready before going to the dorm.

I quickly shed my clothes and turned the water on cold. I clipped my hair back and did a rinse to wake up.  I was shivering when I stepped out and dashed to my room. The alarm had stopped and I dried off, tossing the towel in the hamper.

I opened the closet door and walked in. I browsed through the shirts and chose a plain black one and some dark colored skinny jeans. After dressing in that I grabbed a pink and black scarf and wrapped it around me. I picked a pair of silver heels and paired it with silver hoops and a few bangles. I released my hair and straightened and styled the bits that needed it.

Satisfied I went to pick up my papers and shut my laptop off after saving my documents. I packed it all in my black bag and sat it next to the door. I then went to the kitchen and packed seven bananas and apples. Along with seven different bags of assorted nuts and dried berries. I got fourteen water bottles and filled them up with filtered water. I packed all these in a different bag and sat it next to the door with my laptop bag. I went to my room and grabbed my phone and its charger. I would check the messages on the way to the dorm.

I grabbed a change of clothes and some tennis shoes for later, if needed. I stopped in the middle of the living room. The apartment was clean and empty now. I looked at my watch. 6:01. I had a few minutes to spare but I didn’t relax. I picked up my bags and opened the door.

I glanced out the door and looked all around. Anti-fans always found me. I didn’t want to move for the fifth time already. Every time they found me it was always the same. Harassment, egging of the house, destroying property…

Let’s just say I was really hated.

Satisfied, I walked all the way out and locked the door behind me. I made a quick dash to the front of the steps and fixed my scarf over my face. I flagged down a taxi and jumped in. I gave him the address to the coffee shop across from the dorm.

While he went there I pulled out my phone and started checking the messages. I had over a thousand. *Crap. Anti-fans got my number again.*

I sighed and opened the first one.

“Go die!”

Delete.

I opened the next one.

“Stay away from my Oppas! “

Delete.

The next.

“It would be better if you didn’t exist!”

Delete.

I sighed and closed my phone. I bit my tongue to keep from crying. I had to stay strong. It would do no good if I cried now.

“We’re here.”

I looked up and saw the coffee shop.

“Thank you.” I handed him the money and grabbed my bags. I stepped out and waited until the he drove away before crossing the street. I was only a block from the dorm now, but I had to be careful not to be noticed.

I rounded a corner and peaked, just to make sure. There was no one so I continued.

The security guard stopped me until I flashed my ID.

“Oh.” He suddenly turned awkward. “Go ahead.” He stepped to the side and I went to the elevator.

The dorm was on the third floor. There were five floors in all and a kpop group stayed on each floor.

I turned the lock with my key and walked into the quiet dorm.

I took my heels off and changed into house shoes. I dropped my bags on the kitchen table and went straight to the fridge. I had just stocked last night so everything I needed should be in here.

It had been awhile since I had made an American style dinner. Usually it was kimchi pancakes or some other concoction I could whip up.

I pulled out the flour, milk, and butter. While the butter melted I pulled out some pre-cut sausage and poured it in a wok. I turned it on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter