Chapter 10

A Secret I Would Die For

In a few minutes or so after all those confessions, we headed back to my house and paid the hotel toll before that. Ooh, I just realized now that it was his OWN hotel room we slept at and he was such a cheater because he didn’t need to go back to his house to change clothes. Instead, he had them right there and then…

“Elle, we should get married.” He started, while I was there in front of my cabinet looking for some clothes to wear. I was wearing some clothing, of course. But then, these are the same clothes I wore from yesterday night so I’d have to change. Wearing these just make me remember what happened last night. When he said that, I closed the cabinets, threw the clothes I wanted to wear in my bed and sat beside him with a smile on my face. But then, even if I did smile it doesn’t mean that I’d easily accept his proposal.

“No.” I blew air on his face, slowly making him close his eyes. When he did so, I quickly put out the clothes I was wearing and put on the new ones I got from my cabinet. Wow, that’s a new record! I just did it for one minute and a half… He didn’t even see me changing for he was enjoying closing his eyes with the air I blew on his face. That made it quite of hilarious now, because I was changing right in front of him and he didn’t even see what I’m doing.

“Hey, what was that for?” He asked me as soon as I stopped blowing air right on his face.

“Nothing really important, I guess.” I replied.

“Huh?” He looked at me and noticed that I’ve changed my clothes. “Oh.”

“Now you know.” I replied.

“It’s as if I’d even have to close my eyes when you change.” He said. “I’ve seen it all anyway.” He crossed his arms and ‘psh’ed at me.

“Well, it’s because you’re a erted freak.” I replied. “When you were massaging my back, it went up to my .” I explained.

“Haha, so you’re using that explanation to explain that I’m ert?” He asked and laughed at the same time.

“Well, kind of.” I replied. “Aren’t you?” I asked.

“Well…” He thought of a better explanation and put his hand under his chin. “Let’s just say that I’m a ert for you.” With that said, I threw him a pillow good enough to distract his erted thoughts of doing anything to me tonight. Haha.

“Want to go somewhere else?” He asked, abruptly changing the topic.

“Let’s go to the park.” I agreed.

--

I jumped off his car once we reached our destination. I saw kids playing on the playground and just the sight of it made me smile.

“What are you smiling at?” Chun asked me.

“They’re so cute.” I replied, pointing at the kids currently playing on the playground.

“We could have lots of them.” He said, startling me as I looked at him.

“You’re unbelievable!” I exclaimed and laughed as we walked hand in hand on the pathway which happens to lead on that same place we first met… The fountains.

“Do you have a camera with you?” I asked him, abruptly changing the topic. He looked back at me with confusion written all over his face as if he was trying to ask me why.

“Uh, now that you reminded me I remember that I got one inside the car.” He replied. “Want me to get it?” He asked and I nodded and sat at the bench where in we first saw each other. His jet black hair, his cherry red lips which at the moment I’d like to kiss again. I still clearly remember and picture in my mind how he looked, the first day I saw him. If it weren’t for a job that’s normal I’m finding, I shouldn’t have met him, I thought and sighed, looking all around me. Now, as I looked around me I started to realize that this place some kind of had the fountains as a center of attraction. I mean, the first time I stepped in here after a few years, I didn’t notice that there are four different places surrounding the fountains. Now, enough about that. I won’t try to explain anymore.

A few minutes or so, I saw Chun running towards me with a camera on his right hand. He jerked and sat beside me as he handed me the camera.

“Let’s take pictures.” I stated, twirling the camera on my hands. “But first…” I stopped.

“But first?” He asked me quickly and right after that, I kissed him. He was taken aback and I knew he wanted more than that when I noticed him my lips. It was just a quick kiss and maybe he was disappointed, I thought and laughed at my thoughts.

An old lady passed by us and smiled at the scene. Maybe she was reminiscing her past of how guys kissed her, I thought and laughed again. Then, a weird thought entered my mind. I thought that if ever people would ask me to kiss Chun in front of so many people, I wouldn’t mind as long as I get what I want. What about a coliseum or perhaps, a theater? I told you, I don’t mind just as long as I get what I want. But there’s more to Chun other than his lips, I thought and looked at the man beside me who was currently rising up an eyebrow at me.

“You keep on laughing.” He just distracted me from my thoughts.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you I was laughing at you.” I replied.

“What?” He asked me. “You’re weird today.”

“Perhaps, I am.” I said. “But then, as I was saying—“

“I love your shirt.” He just cut me. Well, my shirt just simply stated that ‘I love the guy beside me’. Yes, those words are printed on it and when he said that, I thought that he too is kind of weird today. Why? I don’t know. “But your shorts…” He whispered. I loved the way he said he loved my shirt, but then I’d even more love it if right at that moment he’d tell me he loves me again, just like how he told me so back at the hotel.

“Chun, these are just shorts.” I said. “Well, mini shorts…” I whispered.

“Yeah and that’s the idea why I don’t like it on you.” He pouted and right at that moment I thought that he’s such a baby.

“Okay, enough.” I exclaimed, shut him up and quickly opened the camera.

If you’re asking what we did with the remaining time, we just posed to the fullest. Whether the pose was him hugging me or vice versa, the camera just kept on flashing on us nonstop.

--

Too cheesy? Haha, I don’t care. I think that couples can be cheesy at times and I think that it’s pretty normal as to how I see it!? Well, haven’t really seen such sweet couple, but CE just kept me typing whatever scene I first put up on my mind to add up to the story.