[Review] Moonlight Mysteries

A Secret I Would Die For

Title: A Secret I Would Die For
Author: ruwee
Story URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/mengruifan5/
Reviewed by: .:FrenchSha:.™ (Am back)

Title: 5/5

I can say that you’re title is really amazing. It made me think hard.

Poster/Background: 10/10

The poster and background best suits your storyline. I must say you had requested at the best site. Your poster and background is so dark and lonely, tragic like your story so it perfectly fitted the storyline.

Foreword: 10/10

You’re foreword is a swish. I mean I’ve seen a lot of stories doing the same but the content of the foreword is incredibly amazing. You should continue writing stories like this.

Plot: 13/15

Honestly, I don’t like Ella Chen but it’s not the reason not to read your story. Your plot is good but not as unique as I expected. I already read a lot of stories like this before but you have put some arguments which made it better than others.

Originality: 11/15

When it comes to originality I think you just combined all the plots that could be used and combined it perfectly. I think it’s also originality right?

Writing Style: 7/10

To tell you frankly, I was not attached to your story because of your writing style. I really don’t like the writing style but I should say not always you’ll see such writing style.

Flow: 7/10

The flow of the story is satisfactory. Nothing more to say.

Grammar/Spelling/Vocabulary: 10/10

Haven’t seen any errors regarding this field.

Characterization: 10/10

The characterization is detailed. I had fully understood what the story and its characters all about.

Overall Enjoyment: 3/5

I told you I really don’t like the writing style so I was not attached to it.

Total: 86/100

--

That was fast.

To go to Moonlight Mysteries: http://www.moonlight-mysteries.co.nr/