IT'S YOU

HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP

 

 

Jessica’s condition totally scared Jiyong a lot. He carefully lifted her bridal style and heading to his room. There’s no one in the house and Sunye are gone nowhere to be found. Jessica’s cloth was soaked and she’s shivering due to coldness. With no female maids to help, Jiyong daringly change her cloth with his own effort. He let her wear his oversize shirt and he tries hard not to see or touch any of her glorious area. The fact that his hand was trembling due to his nervousness totally bother him a lot. He can’t resist his heart from beating fast the moment he saw her flawless honey milk skin. He finishes changing her cloth and heading to a bathroom and prepares a bucket of warm water to clean her body from chlorine.

And then he takes massage oil to rubs it on her stomach from getting any flatulence. He carefully lifts her shirts and starts applying it on her skins. It starts from her stomach to her shoulder, he slowly rub and massage her a bit too loose her tense.

There’s something that attract his attention and force him to take a closer view. He was staring at a crook of her neck.  His heart beat rapidly and he gasping for air. His eyes teary and rolls down on his cheeks. He has no idea that he will found out the truth in this way.

 

Flashback

When jiyong was 8 and little jessi was 6.

 

‘Hei kiddo. What are you doing?’ little jiyong ask his best friend a.k.a his puppy love.

‘ Yah! oppa! How many times I need to tell u? Don’t call me Kiddo. I’m not a kid anymore. I’m an elder sister now..hehe..I’m so excited, my baby Jung is totally cute’ little jessi claims happily.

‘Yeyeah…I know it. I hope your love and attention will not change.’ little jiyong sulked.

‘Aigoo..oppa…it’s not suit you..Stop sulking..hehe..I’ll not change. You have to promise me that you’ll always be my side and I’ll stay with you forever.’

‘Be with me forever?’

‘yeah..’

‘Stay by my side till the end?’

‘Yeah.’

‘Is that mean until we get married and getting old and die together?’

‘oppa….one more time you ask, I’ll take back all my words.’ Jessi annoyed plus blushing with Jiyong’s words.

‘Araso..hehe..Pinky promise then.’

‘Pinky promise.’

‘But Jessi..Did your sister have the same birthmark as you? ‘

‘Urm? No. I’m the only one in my siblings with a birthmark behind my neck.  I think it’s ugly, but appa and oppa said they were glad I have it because they can recognize me straight away from billions of people.’

‘Can I take a glance once again? I want to save it in my memories in case if there’s something happen. Then I can find you with an ease.’

‘Aigoo….you said just like if there’s something will happen to me. Here take a look closely.’ Little jessi remove her hair to the side for Jiyong’s see.

‘A birthmark with 3 beauty spot on it.. Ok done. I’ve set it in my memory.’

End of flashback

 

‘Jessi…it’s really you….’Jiyong was crying and smiling in the same time. Finally, his long lost childhood friend also his love back to him.

His tears drops on her face causing her to open her eyelids. She furrowed her eyebrows and confuse with what was happen. She looks at her cloth, its change to a new outfit. She wants to ask Jiyong who sit beside her. But her question was stuck a moment she saw him crying painfully.

She cupped his face with her palms and shed his tears away. Looking at his painful tears sank her heart too.

‘Oppa..Why are you crying? Please don’t cry. I can’t control my feelings looking at you like this.’

Jiyong hold her hand and looking at her eyes deeply.

‘Don’t you remember me? Jessi…don’t you remember me?’

Jessica was confused at first but slowly she regains her long time memories back.

‘Don’t you remember our promise? Our pinky promise? You promise me that you’ll stay by my side forever. You promise me that you’ll accompany me till we die. Sharing out lifetime together married and grows old together.

And you did promise me that day that-‘

‘That I’ll be back and please wait for me. I’ll be back for you.’ She’s now crying her heart.

‘Oppa….it’s you..Right? Jiyong oppa? My little jiyong oppa.’ they were hugging and crying fro their reunion. Jessica was sobbing harder on his chest. While Jiyong tighten his hug, scared to lose her in the second time.

‘What takes you so long to come back? I was waiting you for 12 years. You promise me you’ll be back soon.’ He caresses her back dearly and kisses her shoulder softly.

 

‘ i-i….i..i was abandon by my mom. And I lost my track to back home oppa. It’s so scary and painful experience for me. I intend to forget my past…and slowly my memories were fading away. We suffered a lot. Soojungie…soojungie…..she..She..’ her sobbing equally with tears that flown down.

Jiyong understand what she trying to say. He knows there’s no words can compare and comfort her painful experience. She suffers a lot from her past. Heck no he will tell her where her family is. Even they are so close with them, but he intends to hide her from their knowledge.

‘Jessi…there’s something I need to confess to you. It’s been a long time and I really didn’t expect that I really have a chance to confess it.' Jiyong clear his throat while gazing at her dearly.
 

Jessica just sits still in front of him waiting in nervous what possibility he want to tell. Jiyong place his hand on her shoulder and squeeze it lightly.

'i- i love you.’  He said, waiting for her reply. But there’s no answer from her.

 

‘I love you Jessica Jung sooyeon. I love you jessi.’ He said again, but now with a slightly heart broken.

 

But still no respond from her. He knew it. Maybe she didn’t have the same feelings like him. Slowly he removes his grips and intends to walk away. His back was facing her now and he get up while saying

 

‘I’m sorry if I bother you with my feelings. Please ignore it. I’ll try hard to endure my feelings from you.’ He said with little tears drops on his cheeks. Just he about to wake up from his seats, Jessica immediately stops him with hugging him from behind.

 

‘Don-don’t leave me, this is real right? I’m not dreaming right? Ha..oppa? Please tell me this all real. Jaebal..’  Her tears soaked Jiyong’s shirt, She takes time to accumulated and process his words in her mind. She didn’t know whether she’s dreaming in dreamland fantasy or his confession is for real. She gazing his eyes that full with tears and it’s broke her heart to see him like that. He was about to go, panicked start to attack her. Scared to lose him for a second time, she immediately wraps her arm around his waist and holds him tight.

 

‘O-oppa..i love you too.….’ Jessica stuttered a bit and makes Jiyong felt relieved. At least his waitings for 12 years and 2 month are worth it. He turns around facing her while still remain in her hug.


He cups her face and lifted her chin lightly facing him. He leans closer to give her a soft and tender kiss which makes both of them flustered and blushing hardly.

'I guess...we are an item now right? Aren’t we'
 Jiyong returns her hugs and murmur softly into her ears. 

'Don't you ever dare to leave me again? Brings me along whenever you go.'

'Even if I'm dying?' she asks testing his love.

'Yes. I would die if I lost you. So you better watch out because I'll hunt you for the rest of your life.' he said cheekily while pinch her cheek. They were still hugging each other until Jiyong broke their hug with serious look on his face.


' Sunye totally need to pay for all this. I'll make she regret with what she have done.' he said while clenching his fist.

Jessica knows he's angry. She felt the same too. She felt upset and angry with what had happen. But she can't help from felt pity for her. She seems desperate over something and Jessica can felt it.

'Oppa...please. Nothing can be solves with getting revenge. Let her do what she wants. Maybe she has no intention at all to harm me. ‘Jessica persuades.

'No intention? Are you kidding me Jessi? She almost kills you! And she didn't do anything to help you from drowning. Don't you see that?'

'But because of her, you found out who's the real me. You found your long lost Jessi after 12 years and 2 months of waiting. So oppa, we should forgive her and beside, we are the one who should thank her for that.' 

‘what?-are- you' 

'chu'

Jiyong let out his frustrated and try to argue but his words was cut by her kiss. He flustered and about to say something but once again his words was cut by another kiss.

'I'm n-'

'chu'

'yah!. Don't think that I'll stop from my intention.' Jiyong stops her attempt to kiss him again with holding her shoulder away from him.

' Ok.go on. I'll not bother you anymore. My kisses even have no value in front of you.' She pretends to sulk and turn away.

Jiyong quickly hold her tight in his arm and immediately coax her.

'No. Your kiss means a lot to me. You make my heart flustered and beating crazily. It's just. Ok I give up. But just for this time. Okay?' 

Jessica just keeps on silent in his hug. Actually she's smiling and almost burst into laughter, but she intends to keep it to more.

'Jessi..Please forgive me..Please?' 

Jessica could not hold any longer. She burst into a big laughter while holding her stomach. It’s seriously funny for her. Looking at so-cold Jiyong coaxing and doing aegyo totally unusual state by him.

 

‘hahah……oppa..It’s so funny.’  

 

Jiyong who’s felt dumbfounded slowly smile tickling her because pranks him. He tickles until she landed on top of him causing both of them to blush hardly and speechless. Jessica just about to get up, but had been stop with strong arm that covered around her waist. She looks at him questioning look.

 

‘Let’s stay like this for a while.’  Jiyong said and tighten his grips around her waist.

 

Jessica just nodded and resting her head on his chest. They stay like that for awhile and their heartbeat seems like beating in the same rhythm.

 

‘oppa..Can I request something?’

 

‘What it is?’

 

‘Can you not call me Jessi again?’

 

‘Why?’

 

‘I want to remove that name from my memories. So I can start my brand new life as Sica.’

 

‘Isn’t it the same?’

 

‘No. It’s not the same. Jessi reminds me my sad memories being abandon, but being sica makes me happy.’

 

‘ok. Araso.. Anything to make you happy, I’m willing to do it.’ Jiyong said cheekily.

 

Jessica lifted her head looking at Jiyong’s cute smile. She pinched his nose lightly and pecks his lips.

 

‘J-sica..Can I ask you something?’ Now its Jiyong turns to asking and requests something.

 

‘What is it oppa?’ She playfully plays with his hair while gazing to his eyes.

 

‘Don’t you miss your family?’ His question stops all of her actions.  She seems lifeless when it comes to a family.

 

‘I do. I miss Soojungie a lot.’

 

Jiyong just let out a sigh, knowing that she intend to avoid the question.

 

‘You know that’s not what I mean right, Sooyeonnie?’

 

Jessica was pout and thinking on something before answering.

 

‘I don’t know whether I miss them or not, or whether I hate them or not. There’s no any single of memories I can recall for a moment. Because it’s been a long time since our last met. But what I’m sure, there’s a glimpse of missing something, especially when everybody boast about having a kind father or great brother or even a lovely mother.

 

But as for now, I don’t want or try to remember anything. I just want to be happy with a perfect guy I ever have and lovely Top oppa and Heechul oppa. Can you make me happy oppa?’ She asks innocently.

 

‘Of course. I’ll make you the happiest person in the world. And forget any of your sorrowful memories. ‘

 

I’ll protect you from your evil mother and I’ll try my best to hide your existence from her knowledge. But…it’s kind of hard for me to hide from your brother..Since he’s too close with our family…..otoke…..

 

 

YEAH!!!! I FINALLY I MANAGE TO UPDATE...URM...I DON'T KNOW WHEN I CAN UPDATE FOR A NEXT CHAPTER BCOZ CURRENTLY MY CPU COMA IN ICU ( THANKS TO MY BIG BRO WHO CAUSING ALL THIS..URGHHHH.. I HATE IT....) AND NOW I'M UPDATING USING HIS LAPTOP LUCKY THAT I MANAGE TO SAVE IT IN MY EMAIL..IF NOT...HUHU..I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY....

I KNOW IT'S BIT LATE..BUT......BIG BANG'S COMEBACK EVERYONE!!!!!! I MISS THEM SO MUCH..OMG..GD CHANGE HIS HAIR STYLE N COLOR...TABI ..SERIOUSLY HOT....DAEDAE..OMG...I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW COOL THEY ARE ON THE STAGE..HAVE YOU GUYS WATCH THEIR 'SECRET GARDEN 'PARODY?smiley.. OMG..THAT WAS THE BEST PARODY EVER FROM THEM....KYAA!!!! FANGIRLS MODE OVERLOAD!! I REALLY MISS THEIR PERFORMANCE ON STAGE..FINALLY.....AND THEIR SPECIAL STAGE..ALL THEIR HIT SONGS..LIES....SUNSET GLOW....LAST FARWELL..OK........I'M FAINT````

BTW..ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO NEVER FAIL TO LEAVE A COMMENT. PLEASE..NO SILENT READER....HELP ME TO GAIN MY CONFIDENT IN WRITING & UPDATING BY DROP YOUR WORDS ABOUT MY UPDATE. EVEN JUST WITH A SINGLE WORD SURE ENOUGH TO MAKE ME HAPPY.TAKE CARE GUYS!..

 

P/S:please forgive me for all the spelling error or grammar mistakes..