MY OWN DEPRESSION

HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP

 

2 month passed since their last 'date'. Their relationships getting closer day by day.. Glimpse of love starts to grow in their heart. It’s just the matter of fact that they tried hard to deny it, scared if it will ruin their relationship. A girl with her shy and lack of confident to be with him and a boy who scared to lost her if her know the truth. Everything went well except for one thing that still stuck in Jiyong's head. His head just like playing a jigsaw puzzle game. A clue seems like show up every day but still, her answer stuck in his head. Doubt and query were playing on his mind

flashback

‘ah aoppa…..it’s so fun….so what’s next? Should we try that? ‘Jessica seems excited with all the fun game she plays. They play merry go around, rollercoaster, flying dragon, mushroom spinning and even have their ‘romantic date’ at Dinosaur lake.  They talk, they laugh they scream and they even cried together with all the exciting game in front of them.

 

Jiyong’s eyes almost to pop out the moments he looks at the game that Jessica pint to. Space shot.  Rollercoaster, superman, mushroom spinning, pirate ships, and all challenging game make no problems to him except for this one.

 

Gosh. Why it has to be this?.

 

‘s-sica…I think we better play at Ghost house rather than this. It’s no fun at all.’ He tried to convince her while hiding the truth.

 

‘Andwe…I really want to try this. I read at newspaper, they said that this is the most challenging but valuable game. We can view all things the moments we up there.’

 

He looks at people who are in the line waiting for their turns and also people who currently sit nervously before they kills the gravity.

 

I’m totally dead. That’s what he thinks. He refuses to play and start to walk away. His step stop the moments he heard she said

 

‘Are you Acrophobia (phobia of height)?’

 

Admit or not. No……she will look down on me. No…I’ll scratch my own pride if I admit it.

 

‘Who say so? I just worried for you. Fine. Let’s play that thing.’

 

In just a moment, it’s their time to play. He’s seriously nervous. His palms sweat and his body start to shake. Being a good observer, Jessica calms him down by hold his hand assuring him to calm down.

 

‘gwenchana..You’ll be okay. Don’t worry. I will hold your hand. Nothing gonna happen to you. I promise that.’

 

Her words..Similar with what he heard before during his childhood time.

 

‘J-Jessi?’ without he realize, he called a person that he truly miss.

 

Jessica was shocked. She didn’t expect someone to call her again with that nickname. A nickname that her close friends use to called.

 

‘Who’s that?’ she asked.

 

‘ah. She’s my childhood friend.’ And then he smile.

 

‘Where’s she now?’ she ask.

 

‘She’s dead.’ Faint smile shows.

 

Jessica was relieved. At least he’s not the one she thought will be. But never she realize that Jiyong observe her reaction closely.

 

Her face slightly changes the moments he mentions his childhood’s friend name. and sudden relieved when he claim that ‘she’s’ dead.

 

He holds her hand tightly as their turns comes. As they take their seat and counting time as the seats are lifted slightly off the ground, he manages to ask her one last question.

 

‘Where’s your family? Beside your sister. Who else you have in this world?’  his question totally have no sensitivity value at all, but being a sweet and calm Jessica, she just look at him with a sad smile upon her face.

 

‘Isn’t it obvious? I’ve nobody in this world, except my late sister. I’ve no family as they didn’t want me. I’m an orphan.’

 

They are in the top of the tower now. They can see clearly view from above. It’s totally beautiful and relaxing.. Jessica just smile and tears slightly rolls down her cheeks. Jiyong didn’t notice because he’s too busy eyeing beautiful scenery in front of him. His phobia seems disappear the moments he saw all the beautiful things right in front of his eyes.

 

Upon charging the air system to the correct pressure, compressed air is injected into the central column pushing the piston rapidly downward. As the piston moves down, it pulls the cable downward over the pulley at the top, propelling the seat carriage up the outside of the tower.

They scream like crazy. Some of them cried, some of them close their eyes, scared with what happen next. Jioyng busy to scream while Jessica just scream while crying  let out her tears that she’s holding a long time ago. Where’s her family? Where’s her father? Where’s her mother? Where’s her brother? What’s she done to receive this kind of treatment? What she did to makes her mother hate her and her sister, a person that used to be a lovely mother ever in the world change to cruel and evil mom. I’ve nobody in this world. All of them leave her behind. Even soojungie, her dearest sister left her alone without anybody to share her feelings.

 

Upon exhausting the air from the pressure system, the carriage descends, drawing the piston back up the pipe column. As the piston moves up, the air inside the pipe column alternately compresses and expands, causing the carriage to bounce several times. With each bounce, a pressure relief valve at the top of the pipe column releases some of the compressed air making each successive bounce smaller until the carriage reaches the loading platform.

 

They landed safely. Jiyong smile from ear to ear. He felt proud with himself because success in breaking his phobia while Jessica cover her face with hoodie ,sobbing harder and tried hard to control her tears.

 

Jiyong felt astonished with her unusual silent. He turns around facing Jessica who’s lowering her head and looks at the ground. One after another drop of tears fell down to the ground.

 

She makes him worried.  He lifts her head and shocked seeing her cry.

 

‘Why you cry? ‘

 

‘a-ah nothing. It’s-hiks..it’s hiks…it’s just I’m scared. Heheh.’ She fakes her smile and laughter. But he knows something is not right.

 

He comforts her in his arm and hugs her tightly. Jessica was taken aback with his sudden reaction, but finally give in as that was what she need the most for the time being. She broke in to pieces in his arm. Thinking of her sister, thinking of her family thinking of how cruel the real life is, sure enough to makes her pass out.

 

A moment ago, she laugh happily enjoy her time and having some fun. A few second ago, she was crying heavily over something that she had thrown away a long ago. Today she broke her promises. She broke her promise to not cry. She broke her promise to always smile.

 

She’s still in his arm whimpering in pain until she fell asleep. He understands her feelings. He used to comfort someone just like her before. He lifts her bridal style and heading to their house.

 

Once they arrived, he carefully carries her to her room and lay her down on the bed. He caresses her face. Study her features. Her long eye lash, small nose, soft cheeks, pinky lips and everything almost drive him crazy. He immediately gets hold of himself before he does something that he might regret later. He covers her torso with comforter and caresses her face one last time before make way to his bedroom.

 

‘Jessi..This girl has the same features like you. Her face, her lips, her eye lash and everything is similar. But one thing that makes you difference, she always smiles while you always to cry. Today I saw her cries and its makes me hurt s.  Is that you jessi? Is that you who lay in front of me now? God makes me strong. I really wish it’s you..because..I miss you so much. There’s a thing that I regret not to confess to you long time ago. My stupidity allows me to hide it from you. God..please…I beg you. Show your mercy. Give me a hint if she’s truly my Jessie.

 

Jessie..saranghae…

 

One last words and a peck on her lips, he left her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

MEET WITH KWON'S SISTER

This week was a hectic week for Jiyong. He struggles to meet his dateline composing a brand new song for his artist. His day was fills with writing, composing and harmonizing. Being infamous cold heart Jiyong, when he is quiet, he is extremely quiet. Even Top and Heechul didn't dare to mutter a word nor try to snatch Jessica away from him. He didn't even come out from his room to even take a bite or chat with Jessica. He really thankful to Jessica because she willing to hear him yelling, nagging and always take care of him. She will prepare his food and deliver to his room. she even help him to tidy up his bed, clean all scattered cloth on the floor and make sure he got enough sunlight entering his room.

 

tok..tok...

 

'Jiyong oppa. Here's your drink. Is there anything you want me to prepare?' she asks.

 

'No thanks.. You can leave now. I'll call you if I need anything. Just don't let anybody disturb me. araso?' he told her while take a glimpse of her face .he felt relax.



**

2 hours pass, and it's a lunch time. Shee was busy in the kitchen preparing for his lunch. Her focus on cooking was disturbs with sudden noise from outside.


'oppa..oppa...open the door..aish..oppa!!!!!!!!!!' the girl scream from outside causing  Jessica to run to the front door for stopping her from making any noise.

'Excuse me miss. Can you slow down your voice? How can u pass through the gate? If I'm not mistaken I've locked it before.' Jessica ask while eyeing a girl who stand in front her with tone skins and black long hair.


'wah..You’re so cute..Who are you? Are you my brother's new girlfriend? aaaa yeopoda......I'm safe!!!.. oh sorry..u ask too many question...i can't answer now..I've urgent matter to discuss with my brother. Where’s he?' she said with her loud voice and cheerful attitude.

‘I’m sorry miss. But I don't know your brother. You can't come in. My master will angry with me.' Jessica holds her from entering the house.

'yah~~booya....this is my brother's house. Kwon Jiyong..He’s my brother. Don't you know me? I'm Kwon Yuri.Kwon Yuri the amazing black pearl in the world..hehe..But jeongmal..i need to meet my brother now..It’s urgent.' she push her aside and running heading to Jiyong's room. Jessica fell flat on the floor whimpering in pain. She tried to stand up and walk slowly the where the girl is as she try to endure the pain from stumble just now.

The moments she arrived right in front of his room, she heard someone yelling and bickering.

'What she need this time? Is she still not satisfied with all the pain she gives me? You tell me yuri-ah!  What the purpose of dinner with her family? We have nothing to do with them!' Jiyong let out his frustrated. He already pressure with his works and news that his sister brings add up another tension in his head.

'I'm not sure what her real motive is, oppa. What I heard from omma, she said that she want to apologies for what she had done. She want all things get back to normal state just like before. She want you back oppa. She wants to be by your side just like before. omma said she crying in front of omonim, regret for her mistakes.


'huh! I don't believe that sly girl. She’s totally up for something. I know it. I won't join that dinner. What ever happen, I'm not interested with it. Go back and tell omma and omonim, I don't want to face that sly again. Now you can leave. I've a lot of things to do.


‘But oppa...omma said that if you not come out, omonim might pity her and accept her back. What if she come out with her crazy idea and announces your engagement just like before? Do you want the same things to be happen? Well...you might not regret because you're just so in love with her before.' she said slyly, try to provoke her brother's mind.

'I'm not in love with her. I love my chi-' his words stop when he saw Jessica stood up in front the door with her blank face.

'Yes? Anything?' he asks. He spot that her feet skin change from pale to purple color. It’s swollen a bit.

'Yah? What happen to your feet?' he drag her in even without waiting for her answer.

'ah.no..I just..' she stuttered. Still dumbfounded with what had happen.

'Oh! Who's she oppa? Mianhe..I've no intention to hurt or push her aside.' Yuri said while smiling, helping Jessica to sit on Jiyong's bed.


'yah!Kwon yuri...can't you be extra careful from now on? You always causing trouble to me whenever you come.' jiyong walk to his cabinet, take out massage oil and rub it softly to her skins.

'Ah..gwenchana..I’m okay oppa. You don't need to do that.' Jessica's cheek turns from pale honey skin to reddish color. 

jiyong just keep on silence and continue to massage her feet. 

'Is it okay now?' he looks up to match their eyes level. He dazzled with her beauty.

'aah..neh...' 

Yuri who's just sits in between them gazing them with her mischievous smile. It’s just like a romance drama where heroes help his heroin.

'oppa..I know how to solve all the mess.' Yuri said with her mischievous idea and satisfaction grin, left both of them blank in the space.

 

 

 

HI GUYS..IT'S ME NINIE..JUST LIKE MY TITLE...I'M SO DEPRESS RIGHT NOW....BLAME ME FOR BEING CHILDISH OR UNREASONABLE...BUT...I REALLY FRUSTRATED WITH HAESICA LATELY..A BUNCH OF YOONHAE PICS ON9  BUT NON OF IT HAS ATLEAST 1 OF HAESICA..AM I EXPECTING TOO MUCH? sad..I THINK MY READERS WILL JUST LAUGH AND THINK THAT I'M SILLY GIRL...

 

BUT WELL..THANKS FOR IT, BCOZ NOW I'M IN THE MOOD TO WRITE SOMETHING..MAYBE I'LL COME OUT WITH NEXT UPDATE OUT OF EVERYONE EXPECTATION..HEHE...

 

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE COMMENTS...MAKES ME FEEL BETTER..JUST DROP YOUR COMMENTS..I'M HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT...TAKE CARE

X0X0

ninie