REUNION PART 2

HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP

 

‘I think I need to excuse myself to washroom first.’

‘Do you need me to accompany you?’

‘No it’s okay. Jiyong oppa will be more worried if you go too.  He will think something serious happen.’

‘Duh..it’s serious okay. That brat splashes you with cold water.’

‘Aigoo..gwenchana yo..It’s just a small matter. I’ll go first.’

 

Jessica excuse herself to bathroom to clean her back a bit. Yunho was wondering around the lobby. He felt bored inside the hall. So he makes a decision to just wait for his girlfriend there.

After a few minutes Jessica went back to the hall through the lobby. Yunho didn’t realize that she’s heading to his direction because he busy playing a games in his phone.

He lifted his head to straitening his head when suddenly his eyes caught a pretty lady with her y back walking with her back facing him. He examined her body, well its normal for a guy to examine other girl’s body even though they already have a girlfriend.

His gaze stops the moment he saw something on her neck.

‘A birthmark with 3 spot on it.’

‘Oppa….why I am the only one who has this birthmark?. Soojungie, oppa, appa and even omma didn’t have one. My friends said it’s ugly. They said that I’m ugly for having this mark.’ Little jessi crying and weasel to her brother.

‘Aigoo..My baby princess. They were just jealous with you. You’re special. That’s why you’re the only one who has this mark. Its make us easy to recognize you straight away in a thousand of people .Araso? Don’t cry. Smile please.’ little Yunho coax and tickles her to make her smile.

 

His eyes widen seeing a petite figure in front him walk slowly disappear in thousands of people was there.

'jessi...Jessi!!! Jessi!..' He's running furiously in hope can catch her from go anywhere. He keeps on running tracking for her steps. He sure that is her. He clearly reminds her unique mark on her neck. No one have that except for her. He almost losing hope after fails to track her steps. He felt worse and hung his head low. His hopes brighten the moment he saw the girls he searching for standing in front of Yuri while hugging her.

‘Wait a minute..That’s Jiyong’s girlfriend.’ He fastens his speed and grab Jessica’s arm when he reach them.

Jessica and Yuri furrows their eyebrows and felt confuse with Yunho’s treatment.

' Jessi..Is that you?'  His tears are uncontrollable. He is 100% sure that a girl who stands in front of him is his long and dead sister.

Jessica was astonished with his actions at first. But turns to shock the moment she heard her old nickname been called.

‘Jessi..It’s really you right? ‘His tears were threatening from falling. He places his hand on her shoulder. And shake her body lightly.

‘Jessi-ah..Baby princess..Please tell me…it’s you. Jaebal’ Jessica’s views were blurry because of tears covering her vision.

She totally can’t recognize a man who crying in front her. But one thing that register in her mind was ‘ Baby princess’. It’s just her lovely brother who always calls her with that nickname. She’s not sure what to do right now. To believe him or not. Half of her want to believe her oppa was standing in front of her. Half of her refuses to believe that.

Yuri dumbfounded but she almost to cry too when she saw his tears.

‘Hyung. It’s her. She’s your baby princess.’ Jessica turns aside looking at Jiyong who mutters that statement. Jiyong just nodded with his sympathy looks.

‘It’s him, honey. He’s your long lost brother. He’s the one from your family that you miss the most.’

Upon hearing that, yunho quickly pulls her into a tight hug. He totally can’t believe the miracle that he always prays finally happen, right in front of him standing his beautiful sister crying on his embrace.

Kwon siblings who watch them also join the tears of happiness.

Jessica totally shocked with the news and she can’t hide her tears no more. Tears for happiness because of the Jungs siblings reunite and a tears of pain thinking of her past and also her dearest soojungie.

‘o-opppa….’ She’s crying hardly on his chest and returns his hug. The warm hug that used to comfort her, the warm hug that she used to miss finally back to her.

‘Oppa…..i..i thought I’ll not see you again. I..i thought I’ll not able to  meet you again. I miss you much. We miss you so much.Soo…sooju..soojungie…she…’ She stutters in between her sobbing. Her tears fall down heavily as she mentions her sister’s name.

Yunho broke down their hug and wipe her tears.

‘I miss you so much dear. I’m searching for you like crazy. Omma said that you’re died which I refuse to believe. I’m always hoping and pray that we will meet again. Watching you and soojungie grow right in front my eyes. To take care of you, to protect you, thank god finally it’s happen.

‘op.ppa…’ She cries again. Her tears won’t stop and can’t stop.

‘Where’s Soojungie? I miss her a lot. She might be as pretty as you. ‘ Yunho said with smile on his face. The siblings totally happy to meet each other but one thing that Yunho still didn’t know that

‘Oppa….soojungie… We have suffered a lot oppa. soojungie is not in this world anymore. She leaves us oppa. She can’t make it through.’

His heart was about to explode hearing the shocking news. He fails to protect his dear sisters..And again…they cry .Crying for losing their precious sister.

‘Soojungie…mianhe..’

 

 

HI GUYS...THANKS FOR ALL THE WORDS  & COMMENTS.....KEEP ON COMMENTING & NO SILENT READERS PLZ..IT'S TOTALLY UNCOOL. TAKE CARE

SUBCRIBE & COMMENT