TOGETHER

HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP

 

Annyeong readers!!! finally...after about...more than half year???? i'm back!!! sorry for super late in updating..i'm not sure if there's any who still remmber this fanfic.i'm definitely understand of most of my subscribers kind of forgot this story... it's acceptable though.. now i'm back... i hope i can finish this fast and focus with another fic.. btw... sorry for urm.. not really good update from me.. it's been long since i last wrte...so....hee... please bear with it.. thanks for your time to read this and hopefully my readers are back to me and leave some comments..

 

Recaps from Previous chapters

 

‘hei……you looks so gorgeous.’ The gaps in between them slowly decrease. Understand the cue, Jessica giggles softly and close her eyes slowly. They drown in their own world, totally forgot the people surrounds them.

 

‘ehem…’

 

‘ehem!’

 

There’s sounds seems to interrupt, but they don’t bother at all. Jiyong lip’s are now on her. Right before Jiyong makes further move, his body has been drag away from Jessica’s.

 

‘yah! How dare you kiss my sister in front me!’

 

‘auwh..mianhe hyung…I just kind of drag with her urm….iness.’ Jiyong was blushing madly with his act.

 

‘ehem…guys….’

 

 

Their gazes shift to where the sounds coming from. Jiyong automatically stand up from his current position, while Yunho face palming himself.

 

Great Jiyong-ah…. You and your uncontrollable hormone

 

 

‘Appa… actually….she..’ Yunho tried to introduce his dearest sister to Mr. Jung, but

 

‘A…………A…….app..pa’  Her voice crack and almost sounds like whispers in the thin air.

 

Mr.Jung was stunt with her called. He just frozen on his seat while Jessica..

 

‘Ap..pa……. it’s…me Jessi..’

‘Appa…..it’s me Jessica!’

 

 

Flashback

 

A little girl was happily running around their backyard. Her chubby pink cheek, cute pink lips, bright small eyes natural brownish hair kind of reminds him to his dearest belated sister. He kind of drown into his old memories. Her smiles, her laugh, her deer kind of like eyes. It does totally mesmerize him to bottom of his heart. He was wrong at first. He was committing a sin. To love some other girl who related to his wife. It’s totally unforgiveable. But soon, he realize, the love he has towards her, can’t go anywhere. He has his own family and her, having her own beloved to share all the joy, pains and agony.

 

‘appa…appa..’

‘appa…apppa!!! ‘

 

Frustrated little girl was whining tried to get her father’s attention.

 

‘Appppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!’

 

The father was startled with sudden shrieked by his beloved daughter.

 

‘n-neh…jessi –ah …wae…wae you crying? Shh….shh…. Appa is bad for makes Jessica sad.. mianhaeo aegya..’

 

‘hik..hik… Appa…… would you still response to Jessi if  we….we lost contact to each other for a long time?’

 

‘Will you forget Jessi and little Soojung?’

 

 

End Of flashback

 

Little by little she walks towards her father. Little by little, soon she comes close enough where her father can finally see her with his own eyes.

 

His eyes widened. He knew that soft spots on her left side face. He remembers clearly that soft gaze of her. Soft gaze that longing for his attention whenever he was busy with business or busy to entertain her other siblings.

 

By just watching her right in front of his eyes, that’s was totally out of his imagination. How can he believe if the person who stands before him is his beloved daughter?

 

‘appppa…..’

 

‘hukk…hukkk…’

 

‘appaa…..’

 

‘Jess….Jessi?’ finally the words that she longing was heard.

 

‘Jess………Ho..How?’ Mr Jung felt so clueless. His gaze shifted from Yunho , Jiyong and Jessica.

 

He couldn’t believe this. Hell no he would.

 

 

 

Jessica was sleeping in her father’s arm. After a long crying makes her tired and end up felt asleep. Mr. Jung’s arm protectively wrap tightly around her body, just like as if someone would try to take her away from him again. He can’t even imagine for the second loses. The fact that has to that his baby Jung was no longer exists in this world totally unacceptable for him. He rather dies after knowing that his daughters were suffered a lot.

 

Two guys whose sit in front can’t help to shed their tears for such touching scene. They explained to Mr. Jung from the beginning till the end as per old man’s demand. Nothing is to be hiding including Jiyong and Jessica new relationship.

 

Yunho was staring at his family and he can’t help to drop another tears for the missing Jung. Even though it’s not his fault, but he felt responsible for what had happen. If just he stay with them in korea and not pursue his dream, none of this will happen.

 

‘Yunho yah..’  His own thought was killed by merely whispered father.

 

‘ye abeoji. ‘

 

‘d..did your mom know about this?’

 

‘Aniyo abeoji , Jessi don’t want her to know. She was the one who caused them to suffer a lot. And all that

dark memories still clear in her mind.’

 

Mr. Jung nodded satisfied. He needs to figure out what’s actually had happen and why his wife that used

to be lovely and love their daughter a lot can change to be someone that cruel than animal.

 

*********

It’s been a few days they stay at Seoul. Jisica relationship has been acknowledge by her beloved father and

brother. Without their knowledge, Jiyong always sneak out to spent his night with Jessica together in her

room. And today is also the same. Here they are cuddling in each other’s arm, locking their gaze and

unending smiles appear on their face.

 

‘So how’s your day today baby? Shopping again as usual?’  Jiyong was lovingly staring at her brown eyes

while his arm was wrapped tightly around her body.

 

‘urm?’ Jessica was looking at Jiyong with small smile on her lips.

 

‘It was fun..  But I miss you more.’ She’s title her heads a bit and plants a deep kiss on Jiyong’s cheeks,

causing the latter chuckled in reply. Jessica tightens her arm around Jiyong’s waist and snuggles closer to

the crook of his neck.

 

‘oppa….will we be forever?’

 

Jiyong felt weird with her sudden question. He lifts up her chin to match their eyes level. Examine the perfect creature in front of him, he couldn’t help to feel curious what was she think and happen to her till she ask such question. He know… and she also know.,.. That they will stay forever.

 

‘Why you ask honey? You knew the answer really well.’ he said.

 

Gazing back to her perfect boyfriend and remember back what had happen on her today, makes she felt a lil bit frustrated. Why can’t they leave her and her boyfriend alone and be happy.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

‘aishhh…  I’m so boring!  Appa just left me here, alone, to attend his urgent meeting. Yunho and Jiyong oppa was busy with their final discussion for upcoming project. What should I do now?’

 

Pouting like a little kid and wondering around the shopping complex without any certain things to do and go, also with hand full with paper bags results from shopping a lot makes her sighing more.

 

She spots one empty bench and quickly fastens her walk. With a lot of things that she’d carried and some of it was bigger than her petite body makes she stumble on her walk.

 

‘auch!’

 

Her shopping bags was scattered on the floor. And her knee was scratch. It looks like she injured herself with her clumsiness. Lucky that she’s wearing quarter pants today. God only know what happen if she wears skirts.

 

‘Are you okay miss ?’ one good guy came to offer his help. Jessica felt so relieved. Atleast there’s still kind

people willing to help and not to laugh.

 

‘I’m okay…. Thanks for help.’ Jessica was busy to gather her things with the guy’s help.

 

‘Khamsahamnid……’ she furrowed her eyebrows and her smile became stiffed the moment she titled her head to thank the kind guy but to found out who’s he actually.

 

With his cheeky and flirtatious smile, he walks to her closer.

 

‘Why you stop your precious smile? I really like it you know.’ He said.

 

‘Donghae shi.. are you stalking me?’ with arm folded near to her chest, she demand for an answer. It’s been a few days that she notice that she’s been stalk by someone, Donghae .

 

‘You noticed that few days ago right? Well… to kill your curiosity, the answer is ….yes’ he bravely admit his actions.

 

His casual reply makes Jessica felt like to punch his face.

 

‘Yah mwoya????? Don’t you have any job to do?

 

Urm…. Donghae furrowed his eyebrows and act like he thinks hard until

 

‘No.’ then he happily grins.

 

‘I’m free since I was captivated by you.’

 

And again, his usual flirting look makes Jessica like want to puke. The irritation that she holds cannot be keep any longer. She took one of her shopping bag and hit James’s head hard.

 

‘Yah! Once again you appear in front of me… I’m going to smack your head harder than this.. araso!’

 

Just right before Jessica walk away from arrogant jerk, he says

 

‘Miss Jung Sooyeon, or do you prefer if I call you as Jessi?’

 

She froze. The nickname that where just the one who close to her or used to know her as one of the Jung’s daughters.

 

Her eyes widen. How can he know it?

 

Jessica turn back and looking straight into Donghae’s eyes. He seems familiar.. But the question is where?

 

‘Think hard Jessi. Almost there……’

 

‘Who are-?

 

The question that she wants to ask has been cut off with Jiyong’s disappearance.

 

You big jerk…who are you!!!!

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

‘Honey….’

 

‘Honey,….’

 

‘Jesssi……….’ Jiyong hug her tightly and his hand in her shirt slowly caressing her body  while she still in her zoning mood.

 

She was startle when she felt something moving and cupping her .

 

She was caught off guard. Her ert boyfriend always fast in this kind of things.

 

‘Oppaaaa~~~’ she whined cutely. Her pouty lips were totally not working at this time because it’s more inviting Jiyong’s temptation to kiss her lips.

 

 

‘Aish..opppa……’ he keeps on showering her with his kiss. Her jaw, her cheek, her neck, has been glowing with his kisses.

 

Jiyong finally stop in teasing her and now laying on top of her body while caressing her cheek.

 

‘What are you thinking baby? What with your weird question just now?’

 

‘Urm?.... nothing….. I was just asking. ‘ Jessica said while softly touch his nose with her finger.

 

‘Really..’ he ask..

 

‘really.’

 

‘really?’

 

‘yes really.’

 

They continue in repeating the same word and tease each other while their face slowly closes the gap they have and their body follow the rhythm their feelings played.

 

 Another day…another moment they shared… kiss..Passion..Feelings…love all in play the same important role. Who can stop the love they had to each other.

 

- end of chapter 21 -