NEW RIVAL & JEAOLUSY

HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP

 

One hour left, but still there’s no sign show that Jisica couple will wake up any time soon. Jiyong forgot that he has a meeting with Donghae for their special project that been generate by Music & Art Ministry. Although he reluctant to cooperate with Donghae, but he be professional as their collaboration has been request personally by Ministry of Musica&Art.

 

 

Donghae was waiting outside with his heart burning. He felt annoyed and jealous. They have a meeting around 1pm and now, it’s been 1.10 pm. Jiyong late in 10 minutes because busy cuddling with his girlfriend. Jiyong’s secretary knocked the door and enters the room. She wakes him up and reminds his meetings. Donghae is just looking from outside the door. He saw Jiyong talking with his secretary and gesture her to go.

 

 

‘Donghae-shi, you can come in now.’ She informs.

He nodded slightly, and enters the room. Jiyong was placing his coat on Jessica’s body who still sleeping. He kisses her lips and forehead before straightening his neck and starts their meetings.

 

 

‘What a nice view at there. You sure lucky with girls aren’t you?’ Donghae said sarcastically with his finger point to sleeping Jessica.

 

 

‘Shut up and let’s starts the meeting now.’ Jiyong said annoyed with his remark.

 

‘Woowowowo..Chills dude… I’m the one who suppose to angry now. Not you.  By the way, she’s cute and you know what. I’m interested with her. And she will be mine.’ Donghae said straightforward with his determine eyes.

 

 

The meetings that suppose to starts are now changing to battle of love in between them. Jiyong’s ear was burning with Donghae’s words.

 

 

‘You don’t know her. And she’s mine. She’s not like your others . Don’t you ever dare to touch or go near her. She’ll not bother with your presence.’ He mocked.

 

 

‘huh.We will see whether she will ignore me or attracted with me.’ Donghae replied.

 

 

The situation getting worst when Jiyong suddenly slams hard his fist on table and outburst his anger. Donghae was a bit shocked because this is the 1st time he witness his anger especially because of a girl. Before this he didn’t careless even though he tries to provoke him before in anything. They staring each other until someone with her sweet and angelic voice broke their tense.

 

 

‘What happen here?’ Jessica pouting and rub her eyes. She just looks like a baby wake up from her sleeps.

Both of them were stunned, admiring her beauty face. Donghae was speechless. This is for the 1st time he felt something just by seeing a girl standing in front of him rubbing her eyes and pouts without any y gesture on her.

 

 

‘It’s nothing honey. We just have some discussion here. You can continue your sleep, dear.’ Jiyong said dearly.

 

‘Urm..But..urm okay.’ She hesitate whether to say it or not, but the truth is she’s hungry.

 

‘I’m sorry for disturb your meeting sir.’ She bow slightly to Donghae and went back to her original place.

 

Jiyong felt sorry for her. But he needs to be professional and correct his mistake just now. He not supposed to be mad and throw aside his professionalism just because of Donghae’s words.

 

 

‘No. It’s okay. It’s lunch time now. I see you 2 suppose to having your lunch right now right? Donghae said pointing to lunch box that Jessica’s brings.

 

‘Ah.It’s okay. I can wait here. Please continue your work please.’

 

‘No. it’s okay. I’m going to get my lunch now. You guys can have yours. We will continue our meeting later.’ Donghae insist.  Jiyong felt slightly irritated with it because for him, he thinks that he just want to show his kindness in front of her.

 

 

‘Ha how about you join us too? I bring extra food here. I think it enough for 3 of us.’ Jessica said brightly. She seriously has no idea what Jiyong’s thinks and how Donghae felt.

 

 

For donghae, her offer totally like win a big award. He gladly except her offer without has a blink of eye for Jiyong.

 

‘B-bu’ Jiyong try to argue but looking at her cheerful expression makes him give up.

 

‘Yeah..Let’s join us Mr Kim Donghae.’  He purposely presses the word Mr Kim because he knows that he hate being called by that name.

 

 

Donghae just glare in return and try his best to calm himself.  He was about to fire him back but lucky that Jessica was there to control the situation.

 

 

‘Okay. Let’s eat now.’

 

 

 

 The atmosphere in between 2 men was full with awkwardness. They never had been in a good terms before even they’ve known each other since their young age.

 

On the other side, Jessica was eating peacefully accompanied by two hot men. She eyeing Donghae from head to toe with her confuse face.

 

‘Have we met before?’ She suddenly asks from out of blue.

 

‘You don’t remember me?’ Donghae ask in disbelieve. She got to be kidding. No one ever forget his name or where they met before.

 

Jessica just furrowed her eyebrows and looking at Jiyong with her questioning look.

 

‘No. I don’t think she has met you before. That’s why she’s asking.’ Jiyong said on her behalf.

 

‘Wow…I was surprise. Because this is the first time a girl didn’t recognize me. Well actually we coincidentally met at shopping mall. Don’t you remember? A guy who approached you and the same guy that Yuri pushes and fell hard on the floor?’  He explains.

 

Jessica looks like spazzing in the space with her blank expression suddenly nodded her head.

 

‘ahh.. That’s you? Omo..What a small world. I’m sorry for previous incident.’ She said kindly. Jiyong just eating silently beside her without any wills to interrupt their conversation.

 

The men continue their meeting while Jessica waiting patiently at the side. A lot of things they discuss and thanks to Jessica presence that makes them calm and manage to control their anger and hatred towards each other.

 

They are now heading to their respective house after finish discussion.  Jiyong just kept quite along the way driving to their house. Jessica who notices that confronts him once they arrived.

 

‘Oppa. Gwenchana? Why you so quite? Are you tired?’ She asks worriedly. Jiyong just shake his head slightly and walk to their room, left her hanging in the living room.

 

Jessica felt slightly hurt but the most important to her is Jiyong’s condition. She totally worried with his sudden changes.

 

She twists the door knob and step in their room. There she saw Jiyong just sit lazily on their bed while staring at the ceiling. She takes a seat beside him and softly massages his shoulder.

 

‘oppa…gwenchana? Why you’re so quiet? Are you mad at me?’ her voice sounds tremble and that’s makes Jiyong to turns aside looking at her.

 

He saw her sad expression but he’s sad too. He’s jealous and sad. He felt sad because she didn’t tell him that she happen to met him before even it’s just a coincidence. He was jealous and felt challenged with Donghae’s confession. It’s all mixed feelings makes him tired to think.

 

Looking at his emotionless expression makes her sad and tears were beaming in her eyes.

 

 

‘Oppa….’  She can’t stand looking at him this way. She prefers if she got yell by him, rather than silent treatment. She tugged his sleeves and forces him to look at her.

 

‘Why? Are you mad with me?’

 

‘……….’

 

Her tears are in the midst to falling down. She quickly brushes her hair down to cover her eyes, let go of his sleeves and walk away from him.

 

‘I’ll prepare hot water for you.’ She said heading to bathroom. Actually that was her excuse. She’s crying inside and let go all of her tears. Never has she received this cold treatment from him. And never have she expected that to be happen. She is really clueless with what she had done wrong.

 

After a few moments, she gets out from the bathroom after make sure she has prepared his hot water and there is no stain of tears left on her cheeks.

 

‘Hot water is ready. You can take a bath now. I’ll cook something for our dinner first.’ She said without even looking at him, scared if he will notice that she’s crying.

 

Jiyong notice her tears and guilty attack his inside. He never wants to make her cry. Just right before Jessica step out of the room, he manages to catch her up and pull her closer into his warm embrace.

 

He wraps his arm tightly around her petite body and rested his head on a crook of her neck.

 

‘Mianhe…I’m not mad. I’m just jealous. Sorry honey.’ He apologizes.

 

‘Why you felt jealous?’ She asks with her soft voice. Obviously he can hear her audible sobs.

 

‘I don’t know. That guy. He confesses to me that he’s in love with you. I..aish……and then You guys have met before. And you didn’t tell me anything about that.  I felt hurt you know.’ He sulks.

 

Jessica who’s still in his hug turns around facing him. She wrap her left hand loosely around his neck while the other rubbing his chest.

 

‘oppa. You know that you’re the only one for me. Don’t be jealous or mad with me please. I can’t stand looking at you so miserable like this. Don’t you trust me?’ Her words and her actions totally melt his heart and make it beating rapidly.

Jiyong’s left hand tighten his hug while the other hand caressing her apple cheeks.

 

‘I’m sorry dear. I trust you. But I don’t trust that man. He always stole my girls before. But I’m not really care with what he did before, but now, I can’t let him do the exact thing to you just like other girls. You belong to me, just mine. I don’t think I can survive if I lost you twice.’

 

 

Jessica was touched by his love. She really didn’t expect that he will act like this just because scared of losing her again. She cups his face using her palms. She’s staring deeply into his eyes. They stay in that position for awhile until Jessica suddenly lean closer and peck his lips tenderly.

 

 

‘Look at me oppa. I’ll not leave you. I promise.’  The change eyes contact and staring each other dearly. They understand their feelings. Right this moment silent is better than anything.

 

‘You better do.’ They smile to each other and tighten their hugs.

 

‘Oppa….your hot waters are getting cold now. You better take a bath fist. I’m going to cook something for our dinner.’ She broke their hug and pushes him lightly to bathroom.

 

‘Don’t you want to join me?’ He asks in mischievous smile. Jessica totally know what he’s think.

 

‘naah honey. You go take yours first .I’ll take mine later. ‘She said while running away before he manages to catch her and force her to take shower with him,. She stick out her tongue playfully and heading to the kitchen preparing their dinner.

 

 

PREVIEW

 

'oppa, let me introduce you, this is Sica, Jiyong oppa's girlfriend and future wife.'

''Sica unnie, this is my boyfriend and soon to be husband, Yunho oppa.'

both of them smile and greet each other while Jiyong was froze on his place . He didn't expect that he'll show up in this event.

He should know it in the 1st place. But he totally forgot.

***

' A birthmark with 3 spot on it.It's looks familiar.' His eyes widen seeing a petite figure in front him walk slowly dissapear in thousands of people was there.

'jessi...Jessi!!! Jessi!..' He's running furiously in hope can catch her from go anywhere.

' Jessi..is that you?'  his tears are uncontrollable. He can't believe with what he found and the truth behind.

 

 

HI GUYS..THANKS FOR READING & COMMENTS..IT MEANS A LOT TO ME....FOR SILENT READERS..PLEASE BE MORE GENEROUS...IT'S TOTALLY UNCOOL TO STAY IN SILENT U KNOW... ^_^ ..TAKE CARE GUYS....

READ , COMMENT & SUBCRIBE <3