STRANGER

HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP

 

 

The ladies were having fun shopping in the shopping mall. They try cloth, shoes, make up, jewel and all stuff that normal girl do. It’s just like a girl outing for them. Jessica was wearing her mini floral dress meanwhile Yuri wearing tight skinny jeans with a top. Both of them look stunning in their own way.

They just like a Barbie and princess jasmine on the walk. Beautiful face with a bright smile on their face totally makes people surrounds drooling over them especially guys. They even take a picture of them thought if they are some artist who wondering around in shopping complex.

Jessica didn’t realize all that because she’s too captivated with environment in shopping complex. A lot of things change, building in vibrant, stylish cloths. She’s so into with fashion. She was waiting for Yuri at changing room when a stranger come and approach her with his flirtatious smile.

'Hi miss. What's your name? I haven't seen a goddess like you walking around here before. Are you new at here?' he asks.

Jessica just furrows her eyebrows and ignores his question. She really doesn’t like his present as she thinks he's so annoying.try to flirt with her. She don't know how to shoo him away and she wish if Yuri can change her cloth real quick and save her from a strange stranger beside her.

'Don't scare with me. I won't bite you. I just want to know a beautiful person just like you.' he said.

'No. It’s okay. I don't want to know you.' Jessica said and moves a bit from her seat.

Felt challenge with a Lil chick in front of him as no one dare to reject his killer smile before, that guy move closer to her. He was about to tap her shoulder when someone pulls his hand away and push him hard and makes him fell on the floor.

'Yah! What th-' he obviously pisses off because this is the very first time he receive this kind of 'honor' treatment.


'Don't you dare to land your finger on her, you punk!' Yuri yelled and almost to hit him with a bunch of hanger in his hand, but lucky that Jessica stop her before something bad happen.

'Oh! yuri-ah..Long time no see. How are you?’ That guy smile brightly once he saw Yuri and forget his anger just now.

‘huh..What do you want Kim Donghae? What are you doing here? You and your sister are also the same type person I met in this world. It’s totally annoying you know?’

 

‘lol…….I didn’t make or occur any problem right?..By the way, who’s the little cute miss beside you? She’s so pretty and cute. Exactly my type.’

 

'You said what? You didn't make or causing any problems? Then what happen to my chingu, Yoona that you broke her heart and causing to her death?!'

 

 

'Wh-what?!' Jiyong startled in disbelief hearing Yuri's words.

 

'Yeah! She's dead. My chingu is dead! It’s your entire fault! You’re the one who causing her to end her life like that. You're the reason she commit suicide! You punk!! I hate you! You bastard!' 


'It’s not my fault! She’s the one who broke my heart at first. She cheats on me. She makes me fall in love with her because of Jiyong! She knows my weakness. She knows that I hate being compared with jiyong. She using it as her secret weapon to make him jealous, but sadly he won't buy!. Because Jiyong never care on what she did and how she felt! You know the truth. Don’t put blame on me!' And I don't have any idea why she did that!'  Donghae yelled shows his anger. He totally doesn’t want to remember anything regards his super sweet ex- girlfriend. Thanks to her for his drastic change .She's the one who responsible for his cold heart and evil playboy.

 

 

I really hate you for that. All women in this world are all the same. His mom who cheated behind his father’s back. A girl who practically playing with his heart.. He hates it.

 

 

Anger totally takes over Yuri’s mind. She can't think straight. She's slightly felt bitter for what had happen to her friend although it's not 100%  donghae's fault. But if he didn’t showed up and try to compete with Jiyong, Yoona totally won’t use him to attract her brother’s attention. She thinks if she closes with Donghae and all the publicity they gain, Jiyong will be jealous and confess his feelings. But sadly her predictions are all wrong. He didn’t bother and even didn’t know her real intention as he doesn’t have any feelings on her.

 

 

 Donghae and Jiyong, both of them well known as a rival since their first appearance in music industry. But Jiyong’s music style totally way too different from Donghae.  He totally didn’t give a with what DOnghae did because he’s focus with his sheets, music and artist. Meanwhile Donghae felt the pressure by himself.  He always had been compared with him even when he was little because their parents have a close relationship with each other.

 

 

 

‘Yah! And don’t call me Kim Donghae! I am Lee Donghae. Lee Donghae .You heard me right? I’ve no related with Kims And..Sunye is not my sister!. He’s a daughter of that son of !’

 

 

Jessica who just watching can’t help from feeling pity and a slightly anger with his statement. She felt that he’s just ungrateful and his heart totally blind to see the loves that surrounds him. She helps him to stand up and give him a warm smile.

 

 

‘I’m sorry for your pain and story mister, but at least your mom didn’t throw you away. At least she takes you with her in to her new family and not just abandons you like a cat on the streets. You should be grateful for that.’ She left with an angry Yuri’s in her arm. She really hopes a stranger who full with hatred in his eyes can somehow change and enjoy this beautiful life with people who loves him.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, still in the same place, Donghae stood unnerved with mix feelings inside. He hates to admit it, but this girl is totally something. She’s not like other y girl who will easily fall over heel on him.

 

I’m going to find out more. She’s interesting.

 

 

Yuri who still angry have been drag away by Jessica heading to find her dress.

 

 

‘Unnie, why you stop me from kills that brat? You know I can settle him in any second right?’ Yuri said obviously still piss off with what had happen.

 

‘ Yuri-ah, can’t you see pain in  his eyes? I just pity him. Besides, there’s no use to fight in public. It’s embarrassing. People were watching you as you’re a mad person you know.’

 

 

‘ah really? Chinja!.omo…ah otoke…Aish..Blew off my goddess image.’ Yuri childishly whines.

 

 

‘Aigoo..gwenchana…you always look good and y. Nobody can resist your charm. ‘ Sica coax.

 

 

‘Ah really unnie? You’re the best. No doubt oppa love you so much.’ Yuri chuckled and giggles for her compliments.

They try as much dress as they can until Yuri satisfied with the results. Shopping with her future sister in law, totally makes Yuri felt happy and alive after losing her best friend. One thing that she thinks after awhile, she does looks like someone she knows.  But it’s impossible. She’s dead. Even though she still a little, but still her feature totally unforgettable. Cute bubbly unnie with pale skin. No. It’s impossible. If she still alive, Yunho oppa will found her long time ago.

 

 

Silly you Yuri-ah. Don’t think too much. She’s not that unnie.

 

 

 

 

 

Their dinner went well smoothly. Their parents are all busy discussing their children’s future plan while Yunri was busy chattering and cuddling in Yunho’s room. They miss their lover so much. It’s not any single day they didn’t talk, call or meet. Yunho’s family trips totally testing their relationship, but at least its show how strong their love for each other.

 

 

Yunho is resting on the bed while Yuri is in bathroom doing her business. He holds her camera that she always brings in her handbag. He starts to explore what’s a new picture she takes. He really knows his girlfriend behavior. She always captured any good moment in her camera, so she can tell him later.

 

 

He explore one by one until he reach a photo when Jiyong and Jessica are kissing. The girl’s back are facing camera, so he can’t take a full view of the girl in the picture exactly.  He smirked shows some satisfaction. At least he felt relieved when he sees Jiyong with happy smile on her face kissing a girl. It’s been a while since he saw his childhood friend smile like that.

 

 

Finally you can smile happily again, jiyong-ah. What past let it past? We can’t turn back. She’s dead. My dear sisters are dead.

 

 

He still with his eyes fix on the camera until Yuri comes out from the bathroom.

 

 

‘Oh oppa. Have you looked at the picture I newly take?’

 

 

Yunho just nodded ant let Yuri who lay on the bed and cuddling him. He rested jis chin on her head while still exploring her camera.

 

 

‘Who’s this girl Yuri-ah? It’s not Sunye right?’ he asks.

 

 

‘Of course it’s not oppa. She’s way more beautiful compare to that brat. She’s truly beauty inside and outside.’ Yuri told him.

 

‘Really? But I’ve never seen her before? Is she a new girl?’

 

‘Neh. She was oppa’s new maid. He already falls in love with her after a few months stay together. She totally something. It’s the first time he open up his heart to other girl. You realize that too, right oppa?’

 

 

‘That’s right. If just she’s here, I bet appa will still stay healthy and happy. His condition always on and off and it’s freaking me out.’ Yunho sighing while her hair and tighten his grips on her body.

 

 

‘Yuri-ah…are you sure that you’ll marry me this soon? You’re still young, you know. 21 years old, there are a lot of things that you can do before get tied with marriage. Omma just pressure you because I know she has her own intention. With your brother’s influence, she can expand her business more. I don’t know what she thinks. She’s really change. She’s not a mother that I used to love anymore. She’s so lovely back then. Always pampered us with candies and love. But after her sister died, her attitude and personality automatically change especially towards my sisters.’

 

 

Yuri titles her head a little looking at his warm eyes. She understands how he felt. He loves his sisters dearly. Hearing their death totally break his heart apart especially he was not there to witness his sisters’ buried peacefully.

 

 

She caressing his jaw line and smile.

 

 

‘Oppa, it’s been a dream for me to marry you. I’ll be more than glad if I can help your mother’s wills.  I want to stay by your side oppa. That’s the most I wanted in my life.’ She said earnestly. Love that growth since her child till the time she really realize that actually he fall in love with her brother’s childhood friends also their ex neighbor.

 

 

‘Araso. Let’s get marry then. I can’t wait for the time you be my wife and fully mine’. With a mischievous smile on his face, he playfully teases her and tickles her stomach.

 

 

‘ahh oppa!. ..It’s tickling! Stop it.’

 

 

 

***

 

Jessica is in the lift heading to Jiyong’s office with 2 lunch box in her hand. She purposely prepares it for him because she knows he will not have time to a break or having lunch because he always busy with his duty. Being a CEO for a huge entertainment company totally makes him change to his perfection mode in order to monitor all the progress went smoothly. His company always being unique and full with demand because majority of his entire artist’s song was composes and creates by himself plus with his talented artist who delivered their job well.

 

 

All the staff already knows her and the ladies always admire her beauty even the celebrities in his company always jealous with her beautiful face and delicate voice.

 

 

‘Anyyeonghaseyo, Jessica-shi.’ One of the staff greets and followed by others.

 

 

‘Annyeonghaseyo.’ She replied back. She totally sweet and polite towards the staff. There’s no barrier or different level in between them. She comfortable this way.

 

 

The lift that full with staff in the beginning is now empty with nobody around, just her stand alone. She didn’t realize that someone was standing behind her with his mischievous smile.

 

 

‘Hi gorgeous. We meet again.’ He greet cheerfully causing Jessica jump a bit due to shock.

 

 

‘oh-annyeonghaseyo.’ She bow politely and turn back facing the lift door. Donghae stand on her side and staring at her beautiful face.

 

 

You’re totally beautiful. Beautiful face with beautiful heart. Way too different with those s out there. It’s a pity for me if I can’t get you…I’ll make you mine soon.

 

 

He was talking on his mind until he doesn’t realize that Jessica already out from his sight.

Great. I waste my chance. Damn it!. He curses in his mind.

 

 

**

 

 

Knock…knock…

 

 

Jessica knocks the door asking for his permission to enter his room.

 

 

 

‘Come in.’ The voice from inside yelled in agreement. She walks in and closes the door behind her.  Jiyong with his head still on the music sheet and some other paper work on his table didn’t realize that Jessica was standing behind him.

 

 

Jessica places her hand on his shoulder and slowly massages it. Jiyong lifted his head with sudden touch on his shoulder. He knows who it is. He leans on the chair and let Jessica continue doing her job. He felt relax and fresh now compare to before.

He stops what she’s doing and softly pulls her to sit on his lap. Jessica just smile and wrapping her arms around his neck. Their eyes met with each other and sweet smile flash from both of them.

 

 

‘Hei..You look tired oppa. Here you can borrow my shoulder for a while.’ She said while tapping her shoulder.

 

 

Jiyong just smile. He hugs her waist and pulls her closer while still on his lap and rested his head on her shoulder.

‘I’m tired, chagiya.’ He whines cutely. Jessica just giggles with her childish act; his breath on his skin totally makes her blush.

 

 

 

‘Aigoo my poor boyfriend. You should take a nap for awhile oppa. Don’t stress yourself.’ She coaxing while his back dearly.

 

 

‘Andwe. I can’t sleep without you. Do you want accompany to sleep for awhile?’ He asks with his sleepy eyes and cute smile.

 

 

‘Where?’

 

 

‘There’

 

 

He pointed at the couch.

 

 

‘Andwe. What if your staff come and sees us cuddling on the couch. It’s embarrassing oppa.’ Jessica pout cutely.

Jiyong just chuckled and peck her lips lightly.

 

 

‘It’s okay. They won’t disturb me or ever come to this room without permission.’ He said while lifted her bridal style ready to cuddle on the couch.

 

 

‘But oppa..How about our lunch?’

 

 

‘We will take it later okay?, after an hour. I promise. I just need to take a nap for awhile. Please dear.’ He already lay down on the couch with Jessica on top of him.

 

 

‘Araso. But just for an hour okay? Pinky promise?’

 

 

‘Pinky promise dear. Okay lets rest now.’  JIyong obviously really tired because short while after their pinky promise, he already falls in a deep slumber. Jessica just chuckled and smile looking at how cute he is when he’s sleep. She caressing his faces and kisses his lips tenderly.

 

 

I’m really thankful for having you with me. saranghae oppa.

And then she sleeps following Jiyong into his dream land. They smile in their sleeps feel happy with each other companies, and they didn’t realize someone was watching them with full of jealousy from outside through a curtain.

 

 

 We are fate to be rival forever ha Jiyong? Let see who’s going to win this time. I’ll not let you stay win.

 

IT'S NOT A GREAT DAY FOR EVERYONE...YEAH..I UNDERSTAND IT..PLEASE STAY ON HOPE.KEEP A FAITH..AND LET'S PRAY FOR OTHERS SAFETY..I HOPE ALL MY READERS ARE SAFE AND ALL OF YOUR FAMILY AREA SAFE AS WELL...PLEASE BE SAFE.. TAKE CARE GUYS..

 

p/s: sorry for make donghae character as a jerk here.. ^_^..n also sorry for any confusion..if there's anything that u confuse just tell me..it's been 5 times i edit my post bcoz i didn't realize i wrong in copy and paste..and seriously..afkjhgalk.....my brain jammed for a moment. @________@