COME BACK HOME

HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP

 

The two siblings were crying for their fate, for their late sister. Regrets and pains all mixed into one. People shedding their tears by watching the sad scene in front them even they didn’t know even a bit. Yuri and Jiyong were hiding their tears from shown. Unable to hide her feelings, tears slowly rolls down on Yuri’s cheeks. She’s happy because finally her boyfriend found his sister. His sister that everyone believes was dead, but he still keeps a faith with him. She remembers how weak he is for the first time she saw him the moment they talk about sisters, siblings. It’s really painful just to see him in pain and heartbreaking. But now, everything is fine. They reunite again. His efforts in searching and waiting for her are worth it, except for the lost of Krystal.

Jiyong remain silent. Looking at her shaken body and hard sobbing totally makes him sad. Never he want her to be sad or in pain again.

Yunho caressing his sister’s back dearly. He places his coat to cover her expose body and pat her head gently. The things that he used to did whenever he comforts her from crying.

‘Gwenchana , Jessi ah. I know you try your best to protect her. It’s just god loves her more. ‘He wipes her tears away and brushes her bangs aside exposing her beautiful eyes and forehead.

Jessica just looking at him without mutters a word. There are a lot of things that she wants to say, but it’s stuck in . She wants to say how much she misses him, miss her dad, how their life in the past, Why all those things happen to them. Being abandoned by their own mother. What a big sins that they did to receive those kind of punishment. It’s too much to handle and it’s too much too think, good enough to make she faint due do fatigue.

‘Sica!’

‘Jessi!’

Jessica’s lifeless body almost collapsed on the hard floor before been support with Yunho’s strong harm from the front and Jiyongs body from the back. She’s been safe and supports by 2 important man in her life. Knowing that she may collapsed because of fatigue, Jiyong take her away from Yunho’s hug and carried her bridal style to their house.

 

**

It’s 8 o’clock in the morning. Jessica’s eyelids slowly open and her views was distract with a light stray from the curtain. She rubbed her eyes softly and yawned. Her mind slowly operates what had happen to her and how she end up with sleeping on her bedroom without Jiyong’s beside her. She let out a small chuckle and a big smile upon her face.

‘Yesterday, surely the best dreams I ever had. I meet with Yunho oppa. Silly me, I’m maybe drunk yesterday to think that I met him for real.’ She said still can’t believe that the reality in front her.

Jessica stretching her body and jump off from her bed. She sluggishly turns the door knob and walk out from her room. She’s searching for Jiyong. She felt weird without Jiyong’s disturbs and childish act early in the morning.

She enters his room. But no one was there. His bed is neat and tidy.

‘Wow. It’s weird. Did he tidy it up by himself?’ She murmured and heading to living room.

And again, Jiyong is not there either. She lazily lying on the couch while thinking where he could possibly been. She still on thinking when sudden noises from the front door disturb her thought.

 

‘yah! hyung…wegeore? Let me in first.’

‘Aish..weiyo? Let me in first. It’s my sister inside..Not yours. You want to run to her room just like this morning right? I won’t allow it.’

‘Yah! What you guys doing. Move aside. Let me in.’

‘Andwe!!!’

Yunho and Jiyong scramble on who’s going in first. Just like a little kids they bickering childishly with their eyes wide open staring at each other. Slowly they felt their body moving slowly and stumble ahead when Jessica who’s inside the house suddenly twisted the door knob causing them to fall hard on the floor.

 

Bump!

‘ouch!’

 

Jessica who’s not realize that’s were her brother and lover who stumble in front of her keep on screaming and kicking them. She thought that they were a thief and bad person try to steal their things.

‘ouch..ouch…ouch… Sica stop it’ they covered their face and keep on screaming hoping for Jessica stop her actions soon.

Yuri who stand a far from them can’t help from holding her laugh. She burst into a big laugh while holding her stomach. That’s totally funny for her.

Jessica looks at Yuri who’s laughing like crazy and the person that she kicks hard on the floor. Her widen when she realize that she just beat her brother and her lover.

 

‘omo! Oppa!”

 

***

Both of the guys were holding ice pack on their face that bruised because of Jessica’s kick. Yuri is in kitchen cooking something for their breakfast and lunch while Jessica just sit in front of the guys with a guilty smile plastered on her face.

 

‘Wei?’ They said. Sounds annoyed with her smile.

‘Mianhe…hehe..I didn’t know that were you guys who felt.’ with her cute pout, puppy eye’s and guilty smile totally cool down their anger straight away.

‘aish…………..araso..araso…….we forgive you.’

‘Food is ready.. Let’s eat.’

Yuri comes with a food full in the tray. They eat silently until Yunho broke the silence.

‘So Jessica, care to explain to me, what exactly happen? Why omma told that you’re dead?

Jessica shocked with his question causing her to almost choke with a food. She can’t believe what he told her. Does her mother really hate her that much?

‘o-oppa….w-what are you saying? O-omma told you that I’m dead?’ She asks in disbelief.

‘Neh…omma called me and informed that you and krystal are dead in a car crash during your way to Jeju island. Appa didn’t believe her and want to appoint investigator to find you but omma insist that she’ll take care of it. There are not any single days without appa and my tears thinking of you until appa admitted in the hospitals due to blood pressure.’ Yunho told her with a gloomy expression.

 

Jessica could not help from bursting into tears. She didn’t know that her mother that she used to love dare to do that to them. She’s in puzzled, thinking of what she and Krystal do wrong.

 

‘D-did appa do well? Is he okay?’

‘Appa..He’s okay. But it was really rare for him to smile or joking around again. He’s seriously lost his soul the moment he heard about your and Krystal’s dead. Appa and omma always quarrel with each other. No, actually it’s just omma who always burst into anger, mad and yell to appa. Appa just keep in silence.’

‘Appa didn’t smile? It’s-its impossible oppa.’ Her tears totally not joking if it’s comes to her lovely precious father who always love and support her when she was kids.

 

‘He.he always smiles…..smile on his face….’

‘It’s possible because we losing you once. Now get ready we will back home.’  Yunho said after finish his food.

‘Andwe! I don’t want to back home. I want to stay here.’ To think of facing her cold heart evil mother good enough to make her shaken through whole body.

‘Appa miss you dear……We will back to meet appa.’ He coaxes her.

‘Andwe! Shiro! I don’t want it.’ Jessica hiding behind Jiyong and hug him tightly from behind for protection.

Jiyong can felt her cold sweat through her skin. He know exactly what she’s thinks.

 

‘Hyung…can you relax first and listen to what she trying to say? I think you need to know something before you force her to back home with you.’ He said while hugging a petite girl who shaken vulnerably behind him.

 

Yunho soften after he saw how scared and pale she’s looks after heard his request. He walks closer and pulls Jessica in his embrace. He brushes her hair softly and pats her head lightly. He broke his hug after Jessica’s body stop from shaking. He put his hand on her shoulder and stares directly into her eyes.

 

‘Now tell me aegya….What’s wrong? Don’t you like to back home? With me?  We can meet appa there. There’s where you belong.’

 

‘That’s not my place anymore..oppa….’ She chocked in her own sobs.

‘Omma..omma hate me. She will kill me if they saw me ever again.’ Her tears rolls down and drop little by little on the floor.

‘What? It’s impossible aegya..As much as she always scold you before, but she’s still our mother. She’ll not kill you. She’ll be ever glad if she saw you ever again. Trust me baby.’ Yunho coaxed her again. Yuri who just stood beside him tugs his sleeves in order to let him stop.

‘She hates me! She abandons me on the street! She left us! She kick us out from the car even Soojungie have a cough and a fever in that day! She didn’t bother to turn back and pick us up or coax us or love us even we cried hardly!. She won’t bother! We were walking together looking for a shelter in the cold rain. Its winter time and we barely wear warm enough cloth to cover our body. We almost dead from frozen. You know that oppa?!’

 

She collapsed on her knees on the hard floor. She barely can breathe after she spilled out everything that she keeps inside for long time ago. Even Jiyong didn’t know the details.

Yunho’s eyes widen after he heard the truth. He clenched his fist and his face turns red as he tried really hard from explode in anger.

‘You said what? Omma abandon you? No wonder…Damn it!’

No wonder she insist to take care everything. She didn’t let us to help her in finding them.  No wonder. How heartless she can be. But she’s our omma… our blood related mother. How drastic she changes.

 

He looks at Jessica’s sorrowful eyes that full with tears. He pulls her in his hug and her back for comfort.

‘sshh..Don’t worry. Oppa will find the truth and justice for you. I’ll keep you safe. Don’t worry.’

 

Jessica just nodded silently in his warm embrace. Jiyong and Yuri just stay there silently looking at the siblings’ that full with emotions.

 

‘Ok let’s pack your things. You’ll stay with me.’ Yunho’s words causing Jiyong spilled his drinks.

‘Eh hyung…you said that she’ll not see your mom anytime soon. So what for you bring her to stay with you? She’ll be in danger you know. She can stay here with me. Besides, I’m her boyfriend; I can take good care of her.’ Jiyong walk closely to them and slide his arm around Jessica’s waist.

 

Jessica hugging him back and pout to Jiyong as a sign for unapproved. Her eyes swollen from crying while her nose and cheeks change to red color. Even so, she still looks cute and adorable.

 

‘Aigoo…have I said that we will back home?’

The 2 of them just shaking their head, dumbfounded.

 

‘What I mean is, Jessie will stay with me at my own apartment. No one knows except for Yuri.’ He said while hugging Yuri who standing in front of him.

Jisica smile mischievously after hearing he mention that only Yuri who’s knows his secret apartment.

 

‘Oh..oppa….I’m wonder what are you doing in there? Since it’s just Yuri who’s the one knows about it. hehe.’ Jessica smile and grin widely, forgot about her sadness before.

‘Aish hyung….What are you doing to my sister?’ Jiyong grin cheekily while kissing Jessica’s cheek tenderly.

‘Yah! What are you doing? Let go of my sister.’  Jisica playfully dodged his attempt to separate them and keep on hugging and more.

‘Don’t bother us. You can hug Yuri if you want. ‘They keep on teasing them. Yulho’s cheek red in embarrassment especially Yuri.

 

‘Oppa~~~ ‘Yuri whined cutely that makes Yunho chuckled for her cuteness. He pinched her cheek lightly and hugging her back.

 

‘For your information, we didn’t DO ANYTHING yet, as Yuri still pursuing her study. We definitely DO SOMETHING after we get married. araso?’ he press each of words which makes Jisica’s tease even more lauder. Yuri playfully smack his chest for his ert thought.

‘Auch..it’s hurts.’

‘Serve your right.’ They keep on teasing each other until Yunho back into his serious mode.

 

‘ Jessie..Seriously..I won’t let you stay here. You might get pregnant earlier from what we expecting or the worst before you get married.’ He said with his straight face causing Jiyong’s jaw drop on the floor and Jessica’s cheeks resembles with red cherry color while Yuri, was giggles and laughing heavily.

 

‘Andwe!!’

 

 

HI GUYS..IT'S ME NINIE..SO IT'S BEEN EXACTLY 2 WEEKS I HAVEN'T UPDATE.. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE. ALOT OF THOUGHT PLAYED IN MY MIND AS I'M THINKING AND IMAGINE FOR ANOTHER STORY..HUUH....I KNOW....I SHOULD FINISH THIS FIRST RIGHT? I'LL..DON'T WORRY...AS USUAL...I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORTS I RECEIVED..YOU GUYS TOTALLY JJANG! 

BTW..I'VE IMPORTANT NOTE TO TELL YOU GUYS. I'M HAVING A TRIPS TO JAKARTA AND BANDUNG START BY THIS SATURDAY UNTIL NEXT WEEK..SO BASICALLY I WON'T UPDATE ANYTIME SOON DURING NEXT WEEK. SO PLEASE STAY WITH ME..I'M GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS & AFF SO MUCH..HUHU...N PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SAFETY K..TAKE CARE GUYS,,

 

p/s:sorry for all grammar or spelling mistake as i'm kind of rushing to post this latest update..huhu..take care. ^_^