HIS COLD'S MEET HER SMILE

HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP

 

 

I am walking around the street searching for my future employer’s house. I’m so nervous because I’m walking in rich people’s neighborhood. Oh god, please make this job mine. If not, I’ve no home to stay or the worst I’ll called straggle by people who’s passing by.

 

‘1305-99………1305-98…..1305-97…..ha this it is! 1305.96’. I tidy up myself before press the bell.

 

 

Ding..dong…..

 

No one response. I press once again.

 

Ding…dong…..

 

‘yah! What do you want?’ a voice coming from intercom.

 

‘oh..anyyeonghaseyo. Jung Sooyeon imnida..I’m coming for interview as housemaid. Is the job still available?’ I bow 90’ degrees even though there’s no one in front of me. Hoping for luck by my side, I’m waiting for the reply.

 

 ‘hmmmm…….you coming in the wrong time. It’s time for me to sleep. Come again later!’  The voice lazily replied. I look at my watch. I look at the sky. It’s bright and cheerful day, but I’m not sure what time it is since I’ve no watch with me. Easy to say, I’ve nothing with me, just a piece of cloth and a bottle of mineral water.

 

I press the bell again. But this time it’s replied by yell from the voice.

 

‘Yah! What do you want?!!! I want to sleep. Don’t you understand that?!!’

 

‘err..sir..What time will you available to interview me? I can wait.’ To be honest, I’m scared to ask but I have to.

‘Do wait as long as you want.’ And he hung up again. I’m so pissed with his answer and cocky attitude. But I didn’t blame him because it’s normal for rich people act like that.

 

I sit down hugging my knees and leaning on the walls. It’s chills out here although it’s summer time. I don’t know for how long I’m dozing off waiting until someone tap my shoulder. I look up to say a handsome young man with his cold face look at me. I quickly straighten my head and stand up.

 

He is eyeing me from head to toe with his sharp eyes. Seriously, it’s totally nerve wrecking and he is so scary, scarier than ahjumma.

 

‘Who are you?’ he asks.

 

‘anyeonghaseyo, jung Sooyeon imnida. I’m looking for Mr. GD the person in charge for housemaid interview.’ I smile.

 

But his face stills stiff and no sign to show any warm or welcome to me.

 

‘Do you know who GD is?’ he asks once again.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. I may look dumb but seriously why he expects me to know who GD is.

 

 ‘You really didn’t know who he is?’ once again, he asks.

 

‘Seriously sir, I don’t know who he is. He is someone important in this country that I need to know?’ I may sound rude, but I’ve no intention to.

 

He just looks at me dumbfounded and turns back to the house. So I bet I’ve no chance to work here ha. I just look down and thinking where I should go now. But his voice lifted my hope.

 

‘Don’t you want to interview now? He looks at me and signals me to follow him.

 

‘Neh!” With a bright smile I walking in follow his instruction.’

end of jessica pov

***

 

Jiyong pov

 

Ding dong…ding dong….

 

Ding…dong…ding..dong

 

Aish..Who’s that……why so early? I reach my remote control to see who’s on the other line. A girl was standing outside waiting for reply.

 

‘Yah! What do you want?’ I asked.

 

 ‘oh..anyyeonghaseyo. Jung Sooyeon imnida..I’m coming for interview as housemaid. Is the job still available?’ she replied.

 

Housemaid? I scoffed. Can she really do housework? I don’t want a troublesome people to manage my house. In fact she’s so young to able to house core. I bet that’s just her excuse to be near me. There are so many people like her before. Being a famous and influential people is not so easy.

 

‘hmmmm…….you coming in the wrong time. It’s time for me to sleep. Come again later!’  I lazily replied. There’s no benefit to waste my time on her. I continue my sleep but been disturb with the noise of the bell.

 

‘Yah! What do you want?!!! I want to sleep. Don’t you understand that?!!’ I’m totally mad. She’s totally one of the crazy fans I have.

 

‘err..sir..What time will you available to interview me? I can wait.’ Wth? This girl totally no shame with her

 

‘Do wait as long as you want.’ I end the conversation and switch off my intercom therefore she won’t bother me anymore before I fall in deep slumber again.

 

After a few hours

 

I woke up after a few hours. I walk around and do my routine. I brush my teeth, take a quick shower, and prepare my bachelor breakfast. I look around my house, it’s totally a mess. All the dirty cloth is everywhere, all the things in a different place and I can’t even recall where I put my remote television. Aish…```` when the new maid wants to come? Oh forgot I rejected all of them due for several reasons.

 

Too much make up…too young

Too old.........too childish…..

Too matured………….too fakes…

 

Wait a minute. I totally forgot there’s someone come for interview this morning. But I bet she’s left already. Heck no she will wait for a few hours just to be my maid. But what if she did wait for me? urm……it’s impossible…ishh``` better I check first.

 

To my shocked when I look at a girl sitting while hugging her knees leaning at the walls. She’s not wearing any thick cloth don’t she felt freezing out there?

 

I tap her shoulder to wake her up.

 

She lifted her head and…wow…she’s beautiful…with her bare pale skin with no makeup on.

 

Her bright eyes with a pink lip, she’s totally beautiful. But I bet she will not know how do the house core.

 

This girl is totally something. No one dares to talk back at me and there’s no one not acknowledge me before. She looks clueless when I ask her whether she know who’s GD. Despite of my cold and icy face she still flash her sweet smile to me.

 

‘Seriously sir, I don’t know who he is. He is someone important in this country that I need to know?’ she makes me felt dumbfounded. I decide to give her a chance. She may be honest and she looks so pity.

 

I walk in without talking any further just to whether she serious to get a job or not. I turn back to look at her still standing at the same position with her head slightly down. I don’t know why..But I felt guilty.

‘Don’t you want to interview now?’ my questions makes her face brighter with her smile. I gaze her to follow me and without I realize she makes me smile too with her reactions.

***

MY 1ST CHAPTER..I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I WAS THINKING. I WROTE FOR 'IF' FIRST, BUT I UPDATE FOR 'HIADTDS'

THANKS FOR COMMENTS....AND PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORTS AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS.

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE.... 

 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBE