IT'S ABOUT THE TIME

HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP

 

A week past and now is the time Jessica really anticipating has come. She can’t wait to spend her time with Jiyong and also the siblings’ vacation. Poor thing Yuri can’t join them due to her class schedule.

Jiyong, Jessica and Yunho are on their way to the Bussan the place that held their business trips. They arrived approximately at 2pm and currently having lunch at luxury 5 star hotel where they stay at.

While they enjoy their conversation and delicious meals, someone who never they expected and want to be was there and ruins their appetite.

‘oh..Hi Jiyong oppa ~~~~ what a coincidence we met here, like we have fate to be together.’ She said.

Who’s she that they looking at? She’s no other than Sunye, the one who always find a way to attract Jiyong’s attention.

Jiyong just ignore her and continue eating his food whereas Yunho and Jessica just looking at her with annoying look.

Sunye pout sourly with Jiyong’s cold treatment. She gaze her attention to Yunho who looking at her with his fierce face.

‘Hi handsome… You’re Jung Yunho right? Main Director for Jung Inc. right?

‘Yes.’ Yunho answers shortly.

‘Can I join you guys’ lunch? I felt hungry now, but I don’t want that girl to be here. Can you expel her away? Please…’

‘Why?’

‘She didn’t deserve to stand near us. She’s nobody here.’ Sunye continues in mocking Jessica.

 

While Jessica just stay in calm manner even inside was burn in anger. She keeps on eating with changers of her face’s color.

 

‘Besides, today is my birthday. I want you to accompany me to celebrate my birthday. Let’s go oppa. Don’t waste your precious time with useless girl.’ She said again.

 

Yunho who was just watching the flirt lady can’t hold his anger. He was about to yell on her but has been cut off with Jiyong’s reply.

 

‘huh? Useless person? I’m sorry..But I think you are the one.  Coming without been welcome and the worst with the bad attitude you have totally annoyed me a lot. We were having our own privacy before your presence totally disturbs and ruin our mood. I’m scared that I can’t hold my anger you’ll be in deep trouble now. So you’re not so clueless of what you should do aren’t you? Or in easy word, are you really dumb?’

 

Harsh? His words are too harsh? Well, at least he didn’t use his authority to kick her out with meanly way.

 

‘oppa! How dare you! I’m going to remember this. And you useless girl!’ she pointed to Jessica who keeps on eating and ignoring neither her words nor her existence.

 

‘.. I’ll not let you happy. Oppa is mine. I’ll be back.’ With that she storm away out of embarrassment.

 

Both Yunho and Jiyong just watch her away with expressionless face while Jessica who was just doing her own things just can sigh softly.

 

‘You’re too famous aren’t you oppa? She can’t stop clinging on you.’ She said with a hint of jealousy. Jiyong smile cheekily upon her reply and drag his seat nearer to her place.

 

‘neh…I’m so handsome..But this handsome man..’ he took her hand, place it on his heart and he continue on talking.

 

‘But on this handsome man’s heart is only beating for one person..And that person is you.’ His sweet words along with his sweet smiles totally melt her heart away. They keep on staring and each other’s cheek without bother with their surroundings especially with Yunho looks like want to puke.

 

‘Yuri, jagiya……….I misses you…….. This 2 lovebird totally annoyed me a lot…miss you jagiya~~..’ mumbling and pretend to cry, their moments totally cause him shivers all over body, but he’s happy. Happy to witness her beautiful smile show up again.

 

 

********

 

Jessica was sleeping peacefully while Yunho and Jiyong were busy with their business meeting. Few hours have pass but there’s no sign for Jessica to wake up anytime soon. Far that she knows, 2 important person in her life are on their way to her room after finished their meetings, dragging along someone that also important and near to her.

 

‘Eh hyung…she’s not pick up her phone. What should we now?’ Jiyong asks the elder purposely not mentioning her name.

 

‘It’s okay, because I already ask for a spare key from receptionist.’ Yunho answers casually leaving the man that been drag to follow them clueless.

 

‘Son, where do you want to bring me?’

 

Yunho just chuckle and give him big cheeky grins.

 

‘I’ve a surprise for you appa. You surely love and happy.’

 

Mr Jung just can smile bitterly as response. Truth to be told, he have no wills to smile or even live after the lost that his family received few years ago.

 

How can I smile again son? Our precious girls in family were gone? How can I smile without their laugh and their smile that cheer up our family?

 

Jessi……krystal….appa miss you so much..

 

Mr. Jung lost in his own thought, didn’t realize they already arrive in front someone’s room.

 

 

‘appa…we’re here.’ Yunho’s voice kills his thought.

 

‘Whose room is this Yunho- yah?’

 

‘Someone that really important to me..’

 

‘Ha…you want me to meet your future wife isn’t it? Eh...but isn’t she supposed to be in class right now?’ clueless Mr.Jung just randomly blurred out his question.

 

‘No. She’s not Yuri appa. She’s someone else..Much closer to us.’ Then Yunho drags the clueless old man to enter the room.

 

‘yah Yunho yah..Who’s that?’ that was the 1st question came out from Mr Jung’s mouth once they enter the room and looking at the sleeping person on the bed.

 

‘shh appa…..just sit here first. You’ll know soon. Real soon.’

 

‘Yeah uncle just waits and sees k. we will not disappoint you.’ Jiyong add.

 

Without wasting anytime, Yunho slowly approach a sleeping body. He smiles. Happy, relieves and all mix feelings inside. He almost can’t believe finally the moments he dreams come true.

 

He sits on the edge of the bed while his sister’s hair softly.

 

‘Sica-yah…….sica…..wakie wakie…..wake up dear.. You need to see this..’ he whispered into her ears. Mr. Jung getting nervous with what his sons did. In his eyes, he saw his son try to flirt and make out with some other girl beside his approve future daughter in law.

 

‘Son……..’ he tried to stop his son’s act..But Yunho won’t budge. He continue on whispering into Jessica’s eyes until she suddenly budge on her sleep and slowly open her eyes.

 

‘urmm….oppa……..morning..’ she said softly, still unaware with the situations and also still day dreaming.

 

Happy brother and also boyfriend just chuckled softly and playfully ruffle her hair.

 

‘First of all…it’s not morning cagiya….It’s almost late in the evening now. And secondly wake up you lazy . We have a surprise for you.’ Jiyong said and pecked her lips softly.

 

The sleepy girl smiles happily upon received sweet kiss from her boyfriend. She straightens out her hand and wraps her arms tightly around Jiyong’s neck. Her sudden pulls was causing Jiyong to stumble down and half of his body landing on the top of her body.

 

Both of them blushing slightly and giggles for her clumsiness. Jiyong can’t stop adore his lover. Her soft brown eyes, silky dark brown hair, pinky lip, perfect nose and delicate voice were totally enough to seduce him. 

 

‘hei……you looks so gorgeous.’ The gaps in between them slowly decrease. Understand the cue, Jessica giggles softly and close her eyes slowly. They drown in their own world, totally forgot the people surrounds them.

 

‘ehem…’

 

‘ehem!’

 

There’s sounds seems to interrupt, but they don’t bother at all. Jiyong lip’s are now on her. Right before Jiyong makes further move, his body has been drag away from Jessica’s.

 

‘yah! How dare you kiss my sister in front me!’

 

‘auwh..mianhe hyung…I just kind of drag with her urm….iness.’ Jiyong was blushing madly with his act.

 

‘ehem…guys….’

 

 

 

 

cliffhanger!!!! hehehe.....sorry for that

hi guys..still remember me with my stories?.i'm terribly sorry for late update...mianhe...i don't know what's wrong with me....busy with my life or feel demotivated to write? heheh..i'm not sure either...  i think my writing skills getting worst.. what do u guys think? please give me feedback..keke...i really want to finish this story a.s.a.p but again...bcoz of limited time to write....makes me kind of lazy to update...keke...but please bear with me...i'll still finish this story no matter what...hope u guys can still read and comment..till we meet again later..... ^_^ 

p/s: i've 55 subscribers for this story? woohoot...........