LEE DONGHAE

HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP

 

HEIYO!! HEE.. I UPDATE AGAIN..HUHU... OK...JUST A SHORT UPDATE FROM ME SPECIAL TO MY READERS WHO REALLY CURIOUS ABOUT DONGHAE'S ROLE HERE... IT MIGHT BE NOT A DIRECT EXPLANATION.... BUT PERHAPS U GUYS UNDERSTAND WITH THE HIDDEN HINT?HEEEE...  I'M GONNA UPDATE AGAIN... SO KEEP ON COMMENTING... BTW.. FOR THOSE WO LEAVE THEIR LOVELY COMMENTS.... ' 90' bow....' KHAMSAHAMNIDA... I'LL UPDATE REGULARLY FROM NOW ON.. SO KEEP ON SUPPORTING ME TILL THE END OF THIS FANFIC K.. LUV CHA!

 

Donghae Pov

 

I …I love the colorful clothes that she wears. Sakura blossom dress fit perfectly on her. And the way the sunlight plays upon her hair, just totally mesmerizing.

I followed her the moment my eyes laid on the perfect girl that I ever met. It’s seems like a fate. The fate brings the broken heart boy back to his crush. I heard the sound of gentle word pass by. On the wind that lifts her perfume through the air. I’m totally hopeless. Fall in love all over again with the same girl. Little girl

I’m picking up a good vibration and she’s giving me excitation. Without me knowing, I let a small cheeky smirk.

Project to make her remind Lee Donghae activated.

Our encounter just now totally makes me happy and no way am I going to forget her fuming face. It’s totally adorable. Just like before.

 

Flashback

 

When Donghae was 15 years old

When I was child, every summer during our family vacation to Jeju Island, I always looked up at the moon and thought it look blurry. The moon is crying. The little me, want to comfort it. So I desperately chased after it.

The moon is pretty far away. Where am I? The nights become silent. I look at my surrounding. No one was there. I step further till near to the beach.

My eyes widen. No. It can’t be. There’s an angel was brightly shine under bright moon. It’s must be my hallucination. I rub my eyes and take a look again. It’s still there.

 

‘Who’s there?’ I brave myself to ask.  Angel or ghost, hell no I know. I was lost. And I desperately need help to get out of here.

‘What?’ the soft angelic voice can be heard. Oh my god. My jaw dropped the moment she turned and look at him direct to his eyes.

‘I was watching the moon cry’. The latter said.

My tongue was tied. I can’t mutter any words now. I just immobilized with her beautiful face.

‘hello…’ she coming closer to me. I’m out of breath.

She’s waving to me with her worried and concern look. I felt touched. I’m 15 years old. And the person in front of me seems a few years younger than me. I don’t know why, but I fall in love at the first sight.

‘Wh..Who are you?

‘Me?’

‘Jessie..I’m Jessie.’

‘Who are you?’

‘Me ? err… I… I … I’m Donghae.’

Just like that. We shook hand and be friend for a few hours before my family found me and drag me away.

I was drag with pain inside my heart. Not because of being dragged by my parents. But it’s because of

 

‘ Hei..Jessi…Jesss… i… urgh…. You know. I just met you and this is crazy, but hey, can I be your boyfriend, maybe?

I was stutter with my words. It’s seems like I was rapping just now. And the worst part of my embarrassing confession, here, the girl that I merely knew and fall in love, giggles in reply.

‘Mianhe-yo.. I already have someone that I want to marry in the future.’

Dang! My poor little crush..

‘But…. But.. You should know me better and judge us fairly. ‘Damn. I sound so desperate right now. The almighty Lee Donghae from Seoul high school sounds desperate? It’s not accepted man.

She looks at me with unreadable expression.

‘I …’

The words I waiting seem so long…

‘It can’t be. Mianhe-yo.’

‘Wait Jessi i-‘I can’t even finish my words. My parents were sure fast in finding their ‘lost’ son.

‘We will meet again Jessi! By that time.. You sure will be mine!’ my voice echoed in the darkness of the night

End of Flashback.

 

Jessi… finally I found you. Gotcha girl! It’s going to be hard to resist me now.

 

-END OF CHAPTER21 -

welcome to the new subscriber & thank you so much dearest readers for your lovely comments.