REALIZE

HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP

 

 

‘Okay then. Jiyong-ah don’t be naughty k. Sica take care. You guys go sleep first k. You seem tired. Take a bath and have a good rest k. You can borrow Yuri’s cloth since you are about the same size.’  Halmeoni pat her shoulder lightly while omma hug her briefly before they left doing her own things.

 

Sunye was left dumfounded staring at 3 people that ignore her presence.

 

‘oppaa``` Where should I sleep? I’m scared to sleep alone. Can you accompany me? That girl surely won’t mind at all. She pouted and pretend to act cute in front of Jiyong . She tries to grab Jiyong’s arm but fail as Jiyongs quickly wrap his arm around Jessica’s waist.

 

‘I’m sorry. I don’t want to leave my girl. She can’t sleep if I’m at her side. Right baby?’ Jiyong pulls her closely causing her to blushing.

 

‘Ne-neh. Mianhe sunye-shi. Oppa need to accompany my sleep. Aaaaaahhwaahhhh…Excuse me.’ she faking a yawn as sign for Jiyong to cut off their conversation.

 

‘Oh you’re sleepy baby?’ Jiyong ask playfully with his arm still around her waist.

 

Jessica just pout cutely while nods her head. She’s really sleepy and even didn’t realize his arms still around her waist.

 

‘We got to go first Sunye. Good night.’ And then Jisica left. Jiyong manage to whisper something in Yuri’s ears causing her to let out a devilish smirk.

 

Don’t let her in peace tonight. That brat needs some lessons.’

 

***

Jessica and Jiyong were staring awkwardly into each other eyes the moments they enter the room. Their successful acting totally effective in fooling sunye but it makes them shy with their actions, especially Jiyong.

 

Their awkwardness stops when he saw Jessica holding a pillow, spread a comforter on the floor and ready to sleep.

 

‘Yah..What are you doing?’ Jiyong ask.

 

‘I’m going to sleep first. I’m too tired and sleepy. Good night oppa.’ She answered sleepily and closes her eyes to sleep.

 

‘Andwe.Hei wakes up wake up.’ He distracts her sleeps and forces her to wake up.

 

‘booya….weiyo oppa? I want to sleep first. Can i? Any mistake I make today, can you postpone it for tomorrow? I’m really sleepy now..pleaseee.’ she pouts and begging him to let her sleep.

 

‘You sleep on the bed and I’ll sleep on the floor.’


‘andwe. You are my employer and this is your room you’re the one who suppose to sleep here not me.’

 

‘No. just sleeps at there. Don’t bother me. I’m a man.’

 

‘No you can’t.’

 

‘Fine. Let’s share this bed together then.’

 

‘Okay then.’ Jessica climbs up on the bed, tug her comforter and drift off on her dreaming lands. She’s too tired to argue more. Meanwhile Jiyong was stunned on his place, shocked with what he heard.

 

‘Are we really sleeps in the same bed? Aigoo…why am I nervous? Damn it. I even can’t think properly now..okay..relax jiyong-ah..relax..’;

 

 

He climbs up the bed and lay beside her. He felt uneasy at first and he was facing a ceiling. His tense slowly disappear when he turn to his side, looking at her flawless honey skin. She’s sleeping soundly with her lips slightly apart. And its drive him crazy as he felt that her lips invite him to taste it. Jiyong can’t resist himself from caressing her face. He softly touches her cheeks with his palms. It starts with her cheeks, next he travel to her eyes, her cute nose and lastly her pinky lips.

 

He closes their distance slowly until their lips are an inch apart. He can felt her soft breathing and he can smell her sweet fragrance. He move slowly and his lips almost landed on her lips when suddenly he shocked by Sunye’s sudden scream.

‘Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…..ummaa.a…..kyaaaaaaaa……..’

Jessica was startle a bit and makes Jiyong quickly back to his original positions. Lucky that sleeping princess are too tired to open her eyes.

 

‘phew…..how close..man…’ Jiyong smiled cheekily. He himself still can’t believe his actions before. He didn’t bother to look out what had happen to Sunye because he knows that was his sister’s prank on her.

 

‘Serve your right Sunye..It’s just a small portion from what you have done.’ He mutters before sleep. His arm automatically wraps around her waist and without they realize, Jessica snuggle closer to his body and her head resting on his chest. They remain in that position until morning.

 

 

Early in the morning

The sunlight strays down on her face, causing her to stir bit. She felt too comfortable and refuse to wake up. She resting her head on a soft pillow and her torso were covered by a comfortable comforter. These 2 things contribute more on her sleepiness.

After a few moments, she felt weird. The pillow seems breathing. Breath in..Breathe out. slowly she open her eyes, almost to scream when she realize that was Jiyong's chest that she lean on and that was Jiyong's arm that covered her body.

His mesmerizing breathing totally melts Jessica's heart and causing it to beat rapidly. Her cheeks redden but she still remains silent in his hug. She is eyeing his face, his lips and eyes. It does look familiar. She caresses his hair away from his face.

'I’ve been ask myself. I think I fall in love with you. Oppa, why I end up falling for you? When I look at your eyes, it gives me warm. I see how much you care compare to your cold appearance. Thanks for always be there although we just know each other for a few month. But the question is, can I? Am I allowed to love you more than employer and employee relationship??

Why wasn’t I able to convey to you? My feelings that were growing every day and night. The words begin to overflow. But I know they won’t reach you know.

'I guess...it's impossible.' she smile lightly and kiss his cheek. There's bigger gap in between them. She thinks it's impossible for a girl like her to receive love from someone great like him. He deserves someone better after all.

She removes his hand slowly not wanting to wake him up and got off from the bed. She fixes the comforter cover his body and leaves the room.

She opens the door and there’s a note slide in front of her.

 

Dear Jiyong oppa & jessica unnie,

Omma, halmeoni and I are going to buy something at the town. We will back late. Just lock the door if you guys intend to leave first. We bring a key along with us, so no need to worry for that.

Mom gave the entire maid a day off because she’s too happy with Jessica unnie presence. Therefore, there’s no breakfast for today. I believe you are gladder if Jessica unnie can cook something for you right?

By the way, the stupid ignorance brat is still in our house. She’s still dead sleeping when we went to wake her up. Maybe she still tired from my pranks last night. Mission accomplished.

Just make sure she’s out from our house before you leave k?

Take care.

Love®ards

Yuri the cutest and y black pearl in the world.

 

Jessica just chuckled a bit with Yuri’s cute note. She walk in the room and place it on the side table near Jiyong’s bed and leave the room to prepare something to eat.

 

It is so quite compare with yesterday. And it’s almost sending chills down to her spine. She quickly finishes cooking not wanting to spend more time in the kitchen, just scared if she saw something that she doesn’t want to see.

A clock keeps on ticking but there’s no one shows up yet.  No Jiyong and even Sunye. She starts to felt boring and intend to take a small tour around the house.

 

All the views are captivating. Start from modern design house with contemporary touch to beautiful natural landscape.

It’s really relaxing. Feelings just like having a vacation at the small village.

She stops her tour at a big pool outside their house. It’s just too elegant with a mini bar in Miami style. She duck her feet playing with water. It’s such ashamed because she can’t really swim. She just can swim if the water at the same level with her waist. Well, it can’t consider as swimming, it’s just more to walking in the water in that case.

She’s too engrossed with her things and didn’t realize someone was standing behind her with devilish smirk upon her face.

‘Why don’t you try to swim Jessica-shi?’ she asked.

Jessica was shocked with a sudden question behind her back. She turn around and looking at Sunye who standing near behind her.

‘oh..i don’t know how to swim.’ Jessica said without any doubt or suspect.

She tries to stand up with help from Sunye who offer her hand for help.

‘Oh? You don’t know how to swim? Another question from Sunye.

 

 

‘N-neh.’ Jessica answers shortly and tries to leave her immediately. She seriously can sense something bad can happen if she still stays with her at there.

 

 

‘Where you want to go?’ Jessica step was stop with Sunye whose grabbing hard on her wrist and step on her feet.

 

 

Jessica felt pains as Sunye’s weight are totally no kidding at all. She might look skinny but she’s heavy. Her grip on her wrist totally makes her stuck on that place with nowhere to move.

‘You don’t know how to swim? Hehe…goood..’

 

‘Sunye-shi..Can you let me go? You’re hurting me.’ Jessica pleads. Fierce totally shows from her face.

 

 

‘Why? Why should i? This is the one and the right opportunity to get back what I lost before. Without you, Jiyong oppa will come back to me. We will be a happy couple as before and get married and raise a bunch of kids. Eh no. before that I can expand my career with his influences and wealthy. All the glorious and glams will be back to me. And I’ll be on the top again. Isn’t it a nice plan? Hehehe…. Leaving him before is totally the biggest mistake I ever made. I thought be with Taecyeon will make me more glamour and rich. But I was wrong..hehe….Now I am back..Nothing can stop me from getting what I want. Even you.. The stupid village girl I ever met.’ Sunye with her cocky words totally annoy Jessica and makes her boils in anger.

 

‘That’s not love! You’re just using him! You will not be happy if you live your life like this. Life is not all about money. We need love to balance it! I’ll not let you do anything or stay close to him not even an inch! Get lost you brat!’ Jessica was struggling to set herself free from Sunyes grips. Her foot starts to cramp due to Sunye’s heavy weight step on her feet.

 

‘Yah!.Let me go!’. They end up by pushing and pulling each other until one of them was fall in to the pool.

 

Bush!!!....sounds someone was fell on hard in to the pool.

Its Jessica was the one who fall and struggle to swim while Sunye just stood still on her position. She was startled at first and realizes the current situation they face after a few moments.

‘h-help!! ‘

Jessica’s hand was floating in the air signal for someone to help .She tried to swim in a particular direction but not making headway causing her to exhaust at the surface and unable to hold above water and was suffocating due to lack air. Slowly she lost her conscious and sink to the deep water.

 

‘hee……see…God also help me. I think this is the best end for your life Jessica-shi. Save your last breathe in the water. Sayonara.’ Sunye said and turn to leave. However, not even a second she enjoy her victorious, her devilish smile turns to pale and scared face.

 

There she saw Jiyong was running with his fierce face towards her direction. She was tfrozen as Jiyong running pass her and dug into a deep water to save his girlfriend.

 

Not even a minute he manages to floated in water surface. He swims to the side with unconscious Jessica in his arm. Scared with any possibility might be happen. Sunye immediately excuses herself and running away from his anger. She totally ruins her chance and there’ll be a big possibility that Jiyong will not let her go easily.

 

“sica!..Wake up…wake up..Sica!!’ Jiyong didn’t bother with Sunye because he will get her soon. Now he focus goes to Jessica who still unconscious.

He lay her down on her back and start doing CPR. He places his palms in between her and begins compressions. He keeps on compress but still no response from her. He was worried to death and tries t find other solutions.  He holding her nose and sealing her entire mouth with his. He continues from compression to rescue breath until her conscious.

 

‘Sica!!..Please…wake up..Please..’ His eyes starts to teary scared to losing her.  With one last breath she wake up and regains her conscious.

 

‘buhaa….ha..’

 

‘SIca…you’re awake.’ Oh God .I’m scared for losing you.’ Without he realize, he hug her tightly and cry.

 

‘oppa….I’m…s-scared. Sh-she…hiks..hiks…’ Jessica was crying on his chest. She totally shocked with what happen just now. If not because of Jiyong, she’ll be totally dead. It’s not that she scared to face it, but it’s just the matter of she didn’t ready to die yet. There are a lot of things she need to settle. Her family, her past, and her love for Jiyong.

 

‘shhh….don’t cry. I know it. She will not last long. I promise you. I’ll take revenge.’ Jiyong clenched his fist; try the best to hold his anger while comforting her.

 

‘N-No..Please…don’t…She just confuse .I’m o-okay.’ And then she fainted.  She’s totally exhausted with all the things happen. Her life seems like a drama, jealousy, love in different level and family problems. One thing she didn’t realize was her love is not in one sided.

 

 

Preview

 

‘ oppa….my boyfriend want us to join his family dinner. Can u come join us?

‘Hey..you looks familiar. What’s your name?’

‘Hi miss..you’re so pretty…I’m in love with you.’

‘jessi..is that you?

 

HI GUYS..I' BACK WITH MY UPDATE..THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS....WELCOME TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS...DON'T FORGET TO DROP YOUR COMMENT K..I REALLY LOVE WITH ALL THE COMMENT I GET FROM PREVIOUS UPDATE...AND IT'S MAKES ME TRY HARD FOR FAST UPDATE. >_<..THANKS ONCE AGAIN...BTW..SORRY FOR ALL SPELLING ERROR OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE...TAKE CARE

READ , COMMENT & SUBCRIBE