HER FIRST JOB AND FRIENDS

HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP

 

 

'okay..Now introduce yourself.' Jiyong start his informal interview right away after they step in the house.

"My name is Jung Sooyeon. And I'm 21 years old.' she replied

'Sooyeon? Such an odd name.'

'Do you have any qualification?'

'No, Sir'. 

'Oh gosh....another dumb girl applies for my interview.' Jiyong murmur in English because he expects she will not understand him.

However, he's wrong. She was smile and answers him sincerely.

'I may dumb with no certification or qualification. But I do understand you. I can speak English sir.'

'wh-what..oo..err...' he dumbfounded. It’s totally embarrassing. Insult people direct to their face with using other language perhaps that the person will not notice.

‘Do you know how to do house core?' he ask with curiosity obviously shown from his face.

'Yes I can. You can count on me.' she smiled.

'Okay then. I'll hire you just with one chance. One mistake and you're gone. Deal with it?'

'Khamsahamida!!!! Thanks for opportunity that you give. I'll try my best sir.' Sooyeon bow 90' degrees in respect for her new employer.

'I'll list down all the cores that you need to complete every day. You may leave for now. I'll call you later.' Jiyong sits down on the couch and continue reading a newspaper. Meanwhile, Sooyeon stay still at where she stands. Don’t know where to go.

'Eerr...sir...may I know..Where I should stay?..urm..U know...I've no place to stay.' she rubbing her palms and hoping for a good reply from Jiyong.

'Where's your house?' short reply from him.

'I've no house.'  A short answer from her.

'Where's you live before?' another short reply from him.

'Orphanage.' 


'......'. Without any further question he decide to let her live with him.

‘Okay then. You can stay here but I'll cut 10% from your salary to cover all the expenses you did including rent for your room.

'Thank you sir.'

' But bear in your mind. I'm your boss. Not your friends or relative to you. So stay with your position and mind your own business.'

**

 

It’s been a week since she starts her job as a maid. And to his surprise such a young girl name Jung Sooyeon really can do a house core neatly.

She woke up early in the morning to prepare his breakfast with a compulsory different menu each day. She did his laundry including his undergarments, which make her cheeks changes to dark pink shaded every time she did it.

 

Today is Sunday and that's means her off day. Boredom surrounds her since early in the morning. She didn't know what to do and where should go because obviously she has no friends and know nobody except for her boss and people from orphanage. She can't go there. because ahjumma surely will be mad and shoo her harshly.

'aigooo..otoke....I'm so bored today.' she whine.

Jiyong on the other hand locking himself in the room, busy composes a new song for his artist. Sooyeon has been warning for not disturb him. She keeps on walking back forth at living room thinking for her activity.

 

Ding..dong….

 

Her thought was disturb with a door bell. Someone is coming. She opens the door and reveal hot and pretty man stood in front her with smile and weird look on their face.

 

‘Eh?? Who are you? What are you doing in my friend’s house?’ he asks.

 

‘Me? I’m Mr Jiyong’s new maid. Can I help you sir?’ she bow politely and invite him inside.

‘Where’s Jiyong? Tell him that Top hyung with Heechul come to visit.’

 

‘No need to do that. I’m here. Why for sudden visit?’ Jiyong walk casually approach his best buddies.

‘We miss you for sure. Jiyong-ah. When you get new maid? She’s so pretty.’

‘Guys, don’t you think she resembles with someone that we know?’

 

Jessica furrows her eyebrows, confuse with Heechul’s question.

 

‘Don’t bother with her presence. Now tell me, what brings you guys here?’ jiyong said, slightly annoy with their attention towards Sooyeon.

 

‘It’s nothing. We are just bored. Let’s hang out. ‘

‘I’m sorry. I can’t. I’m busy compose a new songs.’

 

Heechul and Top slightly disspointed with Jiyong’s answer.

 

‘auw..Come on man. We need you. We want to eat at foreign restaurant, but you know us too well. We can’t give a damn in English at all.’ Heechul begs.

‘I’m sorry..I really can’t. You can bring Sooyeon along. She can speak well in English.’

‘Sooyeon, get ready, you’ll follow along with Heechul and Top hyung.’ And then he walk away walking to his room.

Meanwhile Sooyeon who’s still puzzle with sudden decision has been drag away by Top and Heechul.

 

****


‘So how old are you?’

‘What is your name?’

‘Where’s your family?’

‘How’s your relationship with Jiyong ?

‘Did you have any feelings on him? If you do, I think its better you back off now’

 

Question by question was shooting her. They surely act like a police investigating criminal.

‘I’m 21 years old. My name is Jung Sooyeon. I’ve nobody in this world. We are just a boss with his assistant relationship only. And for the last question, the answer is no.’

 

Maybe their question a bit better to swallow, but, she still can manage to shows her sweet smile.

‘Sooyeon? Man.. You have such an odd name. ’Heechul said but earning smack on his head by Top.

 

‘yah!aish``… I’m just kidding you know. But it’s the truth. Don’t you agree Sooyeon-shi?’

 

His question was answered with her smile.

 

‘Let’s change your name. urm..let me think..ha..how about, Jessica?’ She’s my favorite American actress.’ Heechul suggest.

‘Jung Jessica’ she whispers softly. That was her name before. Her name before she enters the orphanage. Her name before her beloved mother left them. She hates it. But at the corner of her heart, she did miss it.

 

‘Now, I officially change your name to Jung Jessica. And we are officially friends start by today.’

 

‘Friends?’ tears were beaming in her eyes, but she wipe it before they notice.

‘khamsahimida! Thanks for being my friends.’

*****

 

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR & SPELLING MISTAKE. IT'S A BIT BORED BUT I PROMISE TO IMPROVE IN NEXT UPDATE..DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE... ^_^...