OFFICIAL

HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP

 

It’s been awhile since they announce their relationship. Well, not officially announce, but their closeness unintentionally discovered by Heechul and he was the one who responsible to spread the news to Yuri and Top. All the things start when..

 

 

Flashback

 

Heechul side story/point of view

 

 

 

Heechul was lazily lying on the couch while staring the ceiling boringly. He has nothing to do as he has no schedule or any friend’s party to attend to. His best bud, Top was busy with his own acting drama while Jiyong missing in action which leads to Heechul’s suspicious. It’s really rare if he’s not picking up phone call. He even calls his house expecting for Jessica pick up his calls.

 

He found it weird how they react towards each other lately.  Jiyong, who always act cold and sarcastic in front her, somehow turns to be more gentle and tender.  And Jessica just can’t hide her reddish cheeks whenever Jiyong smiles to her.

 

Unable to hide his boringness, Heechul decide to visit or rather ambush them at Jiyong’s residence.

 

He layover at the shops, buys some snacks and drinks, intend to just hang in his house.

 

After a few minutes’ rides, he finally arrived at Jiyong’s residence. He parks his car outside the gate; intend to surprise them for his sudden visits. He walks slowly reaching the door. He presses the bell, but no one reply. He presses again and again.

 

 

‘It’s weird. His car is here. Why nobody bother to response?’

 

He slightly twists the door knob and peak inside.

 

‘yah! They are so careless. What if there’s burglar or thief come inside? Aigoo..i need to teach them later.’

 

He murmured alone and step in searching for the owner of the house or even his maid. He wondering around..But there’s nobody in the living room.  He keeps on walking until he heard and smell something.

 

Someone is cooking in the kitchen but he heard giggles and chuckles play along the rhythm. His curiosity reaches the high level as he wonders what’s going on actually. He tiptoed to the kitchen and peaking thru a kitchen counter. His eyes widen, almost too pop out and his jaw drop down to the floor. He rubs his eyes repeatedly, still didn’t believe with the scene in front of him. He was almost drooling and his heart beating nervously. He swear, the scene in front of him was hottest than .

 

There he saw, Jessica in Jiyong’s over size shirt was cooking meanwhile Jiyong with just a short hugging her from behind. He lean his head on her shoulder and keep on kissing her shoulder and neck. It’s full of teasing and squealing from the both of them.

 

 

Heechul saw Jiyong’s hand caressing Jessica’s thigh and slowly make away under her shirts. Jessica playfully shoves his hand away and focus on cooking.

 

 

‘Baby….I’m hungry.’ Jiyong said with aegyo causing heechul almost to throw up.

 

‘I know oppa. Just wait for a moments then our food will ready. Okay? If you not bother me since early in the morning, we can now eat happily you know?’ she said while mix the entire ingredient in the pan and stir it.

 

 

‘No..I don’t want that. I want you.’ He whispers to her ears seductively while pressing their body closely.

 

‘oppa…we had enough last night right? I’m tired and hungry. Can we settle this first? Please?’

 

Jessica was turn back facing him with a cute pout on her face.

 

‘Okay. But you must kiss me first. Here.’ He point to his lips and close his eyes ready to receive her tender kiss.

 

Jessica has no other choice except to kiss him, if not, he will bother all her works and they might end up by rolling on the bed again. She lean closer and give a quick peck on his lips, but Jiyong surely fast in react and read her mind. He wraps his left hand around her tiny waist and the other hand behind her neck, pulls her closer to him without any space in between them and nibbles her lips lightly. Their kiss from soft and wet kiss turns to passionate and hot kiss causing heechul to startle on his place and without conscious he accidentally struck a bowl of water in front of him causing it to fell hard on the floor.

 

 

Bang!

 

Jisica intense moments was stop the moments they turn around and saw Heechul with his super awkward position, smile shyly to them. It’s takes a second before they realize their current position. Jessica was hiding behind Jiyong because of her cloth totally revealing most of her honey milky skins.

 

 

‘yah hyung! What are you doing? Aish..chinja’

 

‘wah..Jiyong ah..it-it’s so intense’ His words makes both of them flustered and blushing in embarrassment for their action.

 

The next day they know, Top and Yuri were looking at them with their naughty and playful smile. They keep on teasing them all day long and causing them to unable lifted up their head due to embarrassment.

 

‘yah unnie, what happen with you andwe-yo..How can I be his girlfriend? It’s impossible.’  Yuri said while imitate her response the moments she request her to pretend as jiyong’s girlfriend.’

 

Jessica covers her face with her palms, shy in embarrassment.

 

‘Guys, cut it out k. Well now I officially announce to you that, Jessica and I are in item now. She’s all my life. And I thank god that I finally found her. And I glad that she loves me too.’

 

‘We all know that..Thanks to heechul oppa/me.’ The three of them said in unison while grinning like a kids.

 

End of flashback

 

 

It’s morning; it’s been a routine for Jessica to wake up early even though she’s no longer working as a maid in his house. Jiyong don’t like her to do all the housework and intend to hire other housemaid, but she refuse by saying

 

flashback

 

What if you hire other girl and it’s happen that girl fall in love with you or rather you fall in love with her?’  It’s just her excuse, of course she understand and trust him better.

 

Jiyong just smile cheekily and wrap his arm around her waist.

 

‘Or you don’t want them to witness our hot and sweet romance? Because you know that our feelings are really uncontrollable right? We happen to be cheesy, mushy, and sweet and even hot in anytime and anywhere we like right?’ he seduce her right on her ears, sending a shivers down to her spine.

 

‘Yah..oppa..I’m not. You’re the one who intend to lead us to those moments. You ert!’ Jessica playfully hit his chest and tried to run away form his hug.

 

‘Ahh..it’s hurts..’ Jiyong loosen his grips and clenching his chest, as he really in pain.

 

Jessica worriedly approaches him and began to panic. She pats his back softly but Jiyong still won’t budge and didn’t show any god response. She starts to cry and reach a phone to make a call for someone to help.

 

‘Yeoboseyo oppa! H-‘The line was cut by Jiyong. He snatched the phone away from her and smiles cheekily.

 

‘Sorry honey, just kidding.’ He smiles and run away saving his life from Jessica’s anger.

 

‘Yah!’

End of flashback

 

 

 She prepares his favorite food and serves it on table. Just right the moment Jiyong appears from up stairs walking casually to her with wearing a full suit his office attire and a briefcase in his hand.

 

‘Morning dear.’ She greets and got a kiss on her cheeks in reply.

 

‘Morning Baby. You will come to my office later right?’ Jiyong asked while munching his food.

 

‘Can I just relax in the house oppa? It’s freaking boring just watching you doing work while I’m resting on your coach doing nothing. You know that there are a lot of things I can do here instead of me going there doing nothing. Right?’ She massages his shoulder lightly hoping if he will allow her to stay. It’s not that she hate the idea,  but waiting and doing nothing never failed to make her feel bored and by the end, she end up to fall asleep and Jiyong responsible to carried her back home even though he was tired.

 

‘It’s not that I want to control your activity dear, it’s just it will be dangerous if you’re stay alone.’

 

For Jiyong, it’s not that he really want to control her activity, it’s just he scared if something bad happen to her. He being paranoid after what happen in their past. If possible, he didn’t want to lose any glimpse of her. He wants her to stay with him 24/7.

 

‘I promise I’ll take care of myself and be careful. I’ll call you straight away if I sense something. okay? Please oppa. I want to know how is that feel for waiting someone we love back home. ‘She pout slightly and begging him with her puppy eyes.

 

Seeing her puppy eyes, he starts to pity her. He has no right to control her anyway. Maybe he should stop being paranoid and trust her loyalty and their relationship.

 

‘Okay. I’ll let you stay from now on.’

 

‘Yeah!!!! .Jessica jumps happily hearing his answer.

 

‘But, I want something in return.’ He added and causing her to frown.

 

‘here.’ He points to his lips, asking for her kiss. And she happily to give him one because she just can’t resist her loves towards him.

 

She lean on closely and plant a soft kiss on his lips. They smiling towards each other, and attempt for another kiss. Their morning was full with sweetness and love. They keeps on kissing until someone show up in front of them with a camera in her hand.

 

Katchaa! ‘

 

‘Yah! Kwon yuri…. What are you doing? Why you take our picture?’

 

‘Hehehe….Just for my collection. That’s all. Morning oppa. Morning sister in law.’ She greets them cheerfully and takes her place to get some breakfast.

 

Sister in law

 

Jessica smile shyly with her new nickname.

 

‘What brings you here Yuri-ah? It’s impossible for you to come here early in the morning without any favor or request in your mind. So spill it.’ Jiyong demand.

 

‘Aish..oppa…you read me so well. Okay well..My boyfriend just back from his family trips in San Francisco. So his family invites me to have a dinner with them, and they want to discuss with us about our future plan. So can you guys join us oppa?’ The playfully Yuri explain her true intention.

 

..i can’t join them. I can’t left Jessica alone but I also can’t brings her along too because he is Yu-

 

Jiyong keep on thinking while future in laws asking his sister her boyfriend’s name.

 

‘Auuu….Yuri –yah…You have a boyfriend and will married soon?..aigoooo..by the way, what is his name?’

 

‘It’s  Yu-‘

 

‘ahhh…sorry Yuri-ah. I don’t think that I can join you because I promise sica to spent some time with her.’ Jiyong cut off Yuri’s words before she spiller her boyfriend’s name.

 

‘No, gwenchana oppa. We can go to their dinner, discuss all the things need to be settled in between 2 of them, and then we can have our date after that. So how’s it? Sounds great right?’ She suggested.

 

No.. I can’t..

 


'gwenchana unnie..i already know the answer since the beginning. My brother will never join our dinner if his mom's was there, even though he has a good relationship with my boyfriend and his father.


'ooo...' 


please don’t ask why sica. It's hard for me to cover from Yuri.



''It's okay then. Just enjoy your dinner k Yul.' Jessica responses totally relieve Jiyong’s tension.


  ‘araso……But oppa…can I borrow Jessica unnie for a while? I need her accompany me to shopping. Please oppa…please’

She begs her brother with a cute pout and giggles from Jessica.

 

‘Oppa……let me accompany her okay. Just to pay back our absent in her dinner later. okay?’ with  soft and baby voice. Jessica coax Jiyong’s who’s in the midst of making decision.

 

‘urm…araso……..Yuri-ah…don’t teach her a bad thing okay..And also don’t teach her how to flirt or act cute in front other guys.’

 

‘aish….oppa…you’re so childish…of course I won’t. But you can’t blame me if other guys interested with her, because you know you have such a beautiful and goddess girl as your girlfriend right? I’m pity her for having a boyfriend like you.’ Yuri said playfully teasing and joking with her brother.

 

‘yah!!’

 

 

Preview…

 

 

‘yuri-ah..long time no see. How are you?’

‘huh..What do you want? You and your sister are also the same type person I met in this world. It’s totally annoying you know?’

‘lol…….i didn’t make or occur any problem right?..By the way, who’s the little cute miss beside you? She’s so pretty and cute. Exactly my type.’

‘Don’t you dare to land your finger on her, you punk!’

 

 

hi guys...my new update..huhuh..well...i'm really new in wrting hot and sweet moments..so maybe it'll look awkward somehow when you guys read it..huhu..sorry for that..and ruin your imagination...THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS & SUPPORTS..YOU GUYS TOTALLY BOOST MY ENERGY  TO KEEP ON WRITING..AND TO SILENT READERS..PLEASE....DROP YOUR COMMENTS...LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.