SCARED

HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP

 

hi guys..I’m back...first of all....i would like to apologize because for late update..The thing is..I’m kind of lack of inspiration and also confidence to update..haha...I’m active in reading others fanfic, updating gorjess news.......but....hiatus on writing..but I think I’ll try to finish this story asap..bcoz i don't want dragging it  so long..just please be patient and bear with me k. it'll be nice if you guys can stay in supporting me.huuh..i guess I’m asking too much...well..Enjoy my update although it's short..I’ll try to update asap..take care

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ^_^ HAPPY READING ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been 5 month since Jessica live with her brother. And it’s also been 5 month for Jisica long distance love. Although they still can meet and date every day, but still, the gap for not being together 24 hours totally left a big impact for them. Jiyong always propose Yunho to allow him to live with Jessica, but his request had been reject directly without any single thought. It’s not that he don’t want or hate Jiyong for being with his sister, but it’s because he want to redeem back the time and responsibility that he lost long ago.

Yunho and Yuri’s relationship are still going strong as ever. Just like Jessica and Jiyong. Nothing much change for the past 5 month, except for Yunho and Jessica’s mother always come to visit Yunho and his apartment. She strongly rejects his desire to stay outside from their mansion, but Yunho didn’t bother to listen to her lecture. Every time she came to his house, Jessica will lock herself in the closet with shaken body in fear. Her past totally haunted her. It’s not that she didn’t know that was her mother, but the fact that she abandon and left her behind in cold and rain totally makes her heart broken and the scars unable to heal in anytime soon. She’s not sure whether she hates or scared with a person called mother. It’s good enough if she know that her father’s condition getting better. Yunho on the other side tried his best to hide her presence from everyone especially his heart cold mother.

Sunye and Donghae, both of them can’t stop from disturb and bothering Jisica moments. But most of all, Sunye being more aggressive than Donghae as they never team mate to separate them away. They did with their own way but the same mission. For Donghae, no need to be rush..Because for him…he also not sure with his reasons to own Jessica. Is it because of love? Which he doubts it from the beginning? Or maybe..Because of jealousy?  Jealous with Jiyong’s happiness? Is that so? Only times can reveal and show his true reasons behind.

 

****

Jessica Pov

Today is Sunday, and it’s been a week since I met him. Jiyong oppa currently busy with his work. A lot of festival and entertainment shows ask for his artist and also his magic touch. Start from music arrangement to the point of his artist performance and practice, he really concern in each of it.

Aigooo…..I miss him so much…when can I meet him? Jiyong oppa is just free during midnight because he always back late at night from his work place and good thing is, Yunho oppa will not allow me to meet him late at night. Mmmphhh…It’s so frustrating..

Yunho oppa ius busy dating with Yuri while me???? Stuck in this all white pink covered apartment!

 

End of Jessica pov

 

Jessica was lying on the couch doing nothing and being boring. No one at home except her. It’s been a routine for Jungs siblings to spend their weekend with Kwon siblings. So It’s was obvious that Yunho spending his time with his girl meanwhile Jessica being alone because Jiyong still busy with his work.

Tut tut trut kissing you baby….tut ttutuut loving you baby

 

 Her dark and gloomy face change to bright when a very familiar ringtone which her boyfriend record his own voice as her ringtone, ringing. She looks at the screen just to confirm and avoid from more frustration. Her smile grew bigger the moment she saw the name appear on the screen.

 

My lovely ji oppa

 

‘yeoboseyo?’ warm and soothing voice was heard.

‘yeoboseyo..oppaa!!! Miss you!!.’ She whines babyishly to the speaker.

‘sshk…….my dear miss me so much? I miss you too. What are you doing now?’

‘Urm….I’m doing nothing. I’m so boring right now. There’s no one at home. Oppa have a date with your sister. Are you busy right now?’

‘urm…neh…I’m resting now before continue my job. Aigoo…it’s so tiring. Sorry dear, we can’t meet again this week. I’m really sorry. There’s a lot of arrangement and inspection I need to check today.’ His voice sounds tired. Jessica was disappointed because they can’t make it this week also. But being, caring and sweet girlfriend, she easily gives in.

 

‘It’s okay oppa. I understand. Let’s meet later okay? I think you sho-‘

Ding dong…..ding dong….her words has been cut off.

 

‘oppa…I think I need to hide first.’

‘Eh? But weiyo?’

‘There’s someone in front the door. I’m scared if it’s mom and what if she enters this house with her spare key?’ Jessica’s turns panicked and immediately dashes herself to the closest closet.

‘Sica…Sic-!’ The line has been disconnecting.

‘Great…I just want to say…it’s me who stand in front of your door now.’ Jiyong mutter under his breath. He just about to give a surprise to her but unfortunately things not turns to what he expecting, lucky that he prepared for a contingency planning.

 

flashback

Yunho was waiting for Yuri to be ready. He sat at living room while been entertain by his future in law.

‘yah Jiyong-ah! Don’t you have work today? Sica said you’re busy this week and even today you are still busy. What are you doing here with just a boxer on you?’ Yunho ask suspiciously. Of course he hopes that Jiyong can give him the right answer.

‘Neh hyung. I was busy this week, but today is my off day. I plan to give her surprise by my sudden visit at your house.’ Jiyong said cheekily. He’s really casual with his hyung. Aside from Heechul and Top who’s currently abroad, busy with their own business, Yunho was one of them who always nagging and help him.

‘Man..Why being so secrecy? Can’t you just ask her out directly instead of surprising her like this? You not gonna win man, she would not open the door. Trust me.’ Yunho told him in concern.

‘aigoo..hyung…..don’t worry too much. I can handle this. Trust me. I’m going to get ready now. By the way, have fun!’ Jiyong said cheekily and make away to his room.

Right before Jiyong storm away, Yunho quickly hold his wrist and hand a key on his palm.

‘You need this dude. Just as a backup, which I’m 100% sure can save you.’

‘Ish..hyung….araso..araso..You are worry too much. Chill k.’ Jiyong said playfully.

Yunho’s face turns serious and he grips Jiyong’s wrist tightly.

‘Call it as overprotective, but I warning you. Don’t you ever dare to scare or give her a BIG surprise later on. If you happen to use this key which again, I confirm 100% you will use it to enter my house, just call her from the living room. Trust me. You won’t able to bear the pain if you ignore my words and do as what you wish.’ Yunho said with a serious look on his face.

Jiyong startle a bit with his seriousness. He was joking around actually. He knows what did Yunho means and he has no intention to come across it.

‘I know hyung. Don’t worry. I just was joking actually. I’m going to get ready now. Have fun with your date.’

End of flashback

 

Jiyong twist the door knob and silently enter the house. He cleared he throat before call for his lover. He knows, she’s hiding at one of the room there.

‘Sica…..Don’t worry. It’s me. Jiyong oppa. Can you come out now?’ he said calmly. He sits down on the couch while waiting patiently for her to come out.

‘oppa..~~~’ ‘He turn his head looking at pale but still gorgeous girl stand in front of him. He smiled warmly and taps his lap motion her to sit on him.

Jessica just let out a small chuckled and quickly buried herself in his warm arm. She rested her head on the crook of his neck while her arm wrapping tightly around his waist.

Jiyong’s hugging her lovingly with his right arm softly caressing her back while the left brushing her hair and cheek. He misses her so much. No. They miss each other so much. They staring each other for awhile and its leads to their passionate and longing kiss. They keep on kissing until they broke the kiss gasping for air.

‘I miss you so much dear.’ Jiyong said almost out of breath. Their head are resting against each other.

‘I miss you too oppa.’ she said softly.

‘Are you still scared? Your face still looks pale.’ He asks in concern.

‘I’m okay oppa. Don’t worry. It’s normal right?’ She said in sigh.

‘Come and stay with me. I’ll protect you. You can be free there.’

‘No. I can’t oppa. Yunho oppa will be hurt if I stay with you. He always blames himself for what had happen. He always said if he’s not abroad at that time, maybe he can protect us from being kick away by mom.’ She said in verge of tears.

‘Give him a chance to protect me. I’m always yours no matter what. You know that too right?’ she continued.

Hearing her words totally makes him calm. It’s not that he didn’t trust her or what, the thing is, he just wants to protect her from her evil mother. He hate when he heard that Jessica was hiding in the closet for the whole day long if their mother visit Yunho. And he hate when he saw right in front of his eyes how freak she was when she heard someone knocked the door or buzz the door bell. It was hurts to see it for the first time but slowly getting used with it.

‘Hey sica….’

‘urm….’ Jessica lazily replied because she felt really comfortable in his arm and almost to fall asleep.

‘I’ll have a business trips next week. Will you come with me?’

Jessica slightly titled her head matching their eye level.

‘Yunho oppa will not allow me to do so. He thought we are, eh no. you are so ert and drag us to have a baby in such a young age.’ She pouts cutely while caressing his face.

He chuckled hearing her words.

‘pabo-yah. Yunho hyung will join us too. He joins as a representative for Jung Inc. But don’t worry. Your mom will not be there. She will be busy with her own business plan. We want you to meet someone special there.’ Jiyong said with full of meaning.

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows, confused with his words.

‘Nugu?’

‘You’ll see my dear. Just wait and see k.’ 

 

 

sorry for short update ...so..can u guys guess who will she meet later?huuh..guess.guess...guesss....n comments are love.... <3