REUNION PART 1

HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP

 

These 2 weeks was a crucial weeks for Jiyong. He always back late at night and wake up early in the morning to finish his work. Working with Donghae is totally challenging his mentality. He doesn’t know what his problems always try to make him angry and jealous over him by  try to talk or joking with Jessica whenever she come to send Jiyong’s launch box. There’s a lot of a things he need to care of, the song, lyrics, the artist, and other things that involve in their special Project. A surprise event for launching their project will be held in a one week. So he intends to ignore his entire childish act and focus with his work. He’s not so worried like before because he knows that she loves him so much. Nothing can change their love.

 

A week later…

 

Jiyong was fixing his bow tie when Jessica still in bathroom changing her cloth. It’ll be 2 hours before the special project been launch, which means, they need to arrive there earlier.

 

‘Honey, are you done?’ He called.

‘Not yet. I can’t zip my back, my hand can’t reach it. Oppa. otoke?’ She yelled from the bathroom. She sounds panicked.

 

Jiyong done with his final touch enters the bathroom to help her zipping her dress. His 1st view the moment he step in makes him just like to flying in happiness.

Her beautiful honey milk skin is totally y and seduces him to come closer.

His finger touches her and run smoothly start from the neck till her slim waist. The sensational from his touch totally makes her blush and nervous.

‘Oppa…stop it ok..We will be late.’ She said almost sounds whispering to his ears.

Jiyong held her waist and pull her closer to his body.

‘A kiss won’t hurt isn’t it?’ He rasping and kiss her slender neck down to her shoulder.

‘o-opaaa…’ She whines. She’s not sure whether she can hold it anymore if Jiyong any further.

 

Jiyong just chuckled a bit with her reaction. He zips her dress and drops a peck of kiss on her lips.

 

‘Hurry up hun. I’ll wait at downstairs. I want to start car’s engine first. Be quickly k.’

‘Araso.’

 

10 minutes pass, Jiyong was about to shout urges her to come down faster when Jessica step out with her Turquoise strapless Pleated dress .The dress fit her perfectly as its shows her perfect s-line curve. She looks stunning with her hair tie into a bun and with a side bang in front, natural make up that totally blend well with her beauty face. He was drooling over her and totally stun with perfect girl stood in front him.

‘Honey, you look perfect.’ He compliments her.  His staring was good enough to make her blushing; adding by his compliments totally makes her cheeks redden.

He is eyeing her from head to toe. He seems satisfied, but he furrowed his eyebrows when he looks at her bare chest. Her perfect body shape with a beautiful cleavage.

‘Omg…..thank god that I realize it now.’

‘Weiyo oppa?’ She questions his actions.

Jiyong was running inside the house to get something. Meanwhile Jessica sits on the bench casually waiting for him.

He comes after a few minutes with a stylish white jacket that match well with her dress.

‘What was that for oppa?’

 

Jiyong just quiet and help her wearing a jacket he brings.

 

‘This is for your safety and also from other guys’s safety too. They totally will drool over you and having a nosebleed if they saw your beautiful honey milk skins, especially here.’ he pointing to her bare chest that totally exposes her beautiful cleavage.

‘If possible I want to cover you face too. Your cute and beautiful face totally will make them eyeing you from the start to the end of event.’ He lifted her chin and kisses her lips tenderly.

Jessica just smiles sweetly at him and kiss the top of his nose.

‘Don’t worry..I’ll clinging over you and make them know that I’m yours. Is it sounds better?’ She whispers to his ears softly. She totally knows how to handle her cute and handsome boyfriend.

‘Great idea honey. Let’s go now.’

*****

The hall is full with thousand people who come to support the events. Jiyong was busy along with Donghae, interviewing about their special collaboration, receiving unending compliment from the guests and also Ministry of Art& Music.

Jessica just sits alone at their table waiting for Jiyong patiently. She also attracts attention too from the guests especially from a group of rich ahjumma who try to match her with their son.

‘aaa..yepoda………What’s your name miss?’ One of the ladies asks.

‘a annyeonghaseyo….jeoneol….Jessica imnida.’ She introduces herself sweetly. She doesn’t want to humiliate Jiyong if they know that she come with him. So she better deliver herself good in front of those ahjumma.

‘Wah..yepoda…….Miss…Are you single? I’ve a handsome and rich son. He is still single. I think you suits well with him’ the ahjumma propose.

Jessica startled a bit as she thinking of the right words to reject her offer.

‘I’m s-‘

‘I’m sorry honey. I’m a little busy just now.’ A peck of kiss landed on her right cheek. He smile politely to ahjumma who staring at them with their wide eyes.

‘Ah..Jiyong-shi..Is this your..’

‘She’s my future wife.’ He said proudly. The ahjumma just nodded their heads and leave them alone. They think that both of them just like a couple match in heaven.

‘Are you bored?’ He takes his seat beside her, and sipping cold water, exhausted. Jessica wipes his sweats using her palms and brushes his hair a bit.

‘Andwe-yo. I’m just okay. Aigoo..Poor my handsome boyfriend. You’re tired aren’t you?’ She asks concern.

Jiyong just smile cheekily and grab her small hand, and rubbing it on his cheeks. Donghae was watching them from a far. He captivated with her beauty. He secretly rolls his eyes looking at their sweet moments. Everyone was smiling at praising the couple and its make him burning in jealousy.

I’m the one who supposed to sit beside her. Not him. Urgh! It’s damn annoying.He mutters silently.

 

‘Why are you staring at them oppa? jealous?’ An irritated voice speaks beside him.

‘What do you want?’ He annoyed with her presence.

‘Yah oppa! Can’t you be gentler to me? I’m your sister for goodness sake.’ Sunye said half mad with him.

‘Shut up. And tell me what do you want?’ These 2 can’t get along very well. Donghae really don’t like Sunye because of her father even though the share the same blood from their mother. He never treats her like a sister. He had tried once, but Sunye’s personality itself kills the opportunity. She with her selfish and spoil brat act totally annoyed him more.

‘I want Jiyong oppa. You’re interested with her right?’ She said while pointing to Jessica.

Donghae was just staring at Jessica’s beautiful smile. He not sure what kind of feelings is this. He’s jealous over Jiyong and want to win over him but on the other side he felt relax whenever he saw her beautiful face with a bright smile.

 

Donghae turns his body slightly facing Sunye. He wants to know what kind of offer that she can provide to him.

Sunye just smirk because she know, Donghae already interested with her offer.

 

‘I want to win jIyong’s oppa back. You can join me if you one. She’s all yours and he is mine. How’s that? Sounds good ha?’

‘So what do you think? You help me to get Jiyong oppa, and in the same time you can get closer to her and makes her yours.’ 

 

Her words keep on repeating on his mind. He looks at angel who smiles brightly in front of him and Jiyong who looks happy beside her.

 

‘Stay away from my business. I don’t need your help to get what I want. I’ll make her mine even without your help.’ He said and walk away leaving her piss off behind.

 

‘Araso….we just look and see who’s gonna to beg to who for help.’

 

 

 

Jiyong and Jessica were chatting happily and get a lot of praise from other guests. They praise his hard work and also how lucky he is to have such a beautiful and smart lady beside him.

‘ oppa..I don’t know that you’re so famous. Huhu…. All of the guest keep on praising your work. ‘Jessica said sweetly. She’s totally have no idea how influence he is in the music industry. For her, man who stands in front her is just a normal man who working hard to achieve his mission.

‘You should know that I’m not just famous in this industry, but I’m famous with the girls too you know. You’re so lucky that I’m deeply fall in love with you. So other girls won’t have chance to steal me from you, because you sealed my heart with your true love.’ He said cheekily while playfully pinch the top of her nose.

‘ hnnngggg…..’ Jessica just pouts cutely and pretends to annoyed with his words.

Jiyong lean closer to give a peck of kiss on her soft and pinky lips. They are just about an inch away before he really lands his lips on hers when someone coughs hardly behind them.

 

‘ehhem..ehhem….’

 

They turn and blush hardly especially Jessica when she saw Yuri with a good looking man beside her smile mischievously. Meanwhile Jiyong was frozen looking a t his best childhood bud stand in front of him linking arm with his sister. Not that he surprise with their relationship. He’s just surprise for his presence especially attending an event like this. As far as he knows, Yunho really not so into socializes. Jiyong look at Jessica, he’s not sure how will she react when she or he find out the truth soon.

What will happen just let it happen Jiyong-ah. They deserve to know the truth of their bond.

Jiyong mutter in his own mind.

 

'oppa, let me introduce you, this is Sica, Jiyong oppa's girlfriend and future wife.'

''Sica unnie, this is my boyfriend and soon to be husband, Yunho oppa.'

Both of them bow respectfully to each other and smile politely, while Jiyong still frozen on his place. He should know it in the 1st place. But he totally forgot.

Yunho still didn’t realize who’s the one who stand in front of him is as Jessica’s neck was covered under a thick stylish jacket. For him, she’s his best friend’s girlfriend who manages to move Jiyong’s heart from memories of his beloved sister.

Jiyong was just about to say something to them when his name along with Donghae has been called by announcer to the stage as the highlight for the event.

 

‘I’ll be back guys.’ He said and kisses Jessica’s cheeks briefly before walking to the stage.

Yunho was eyeing his surrounding because he’s not so used with this kind of situation. He didn’t like to be in this type of place, that noisy with a lot of people chatting nonsense, gossiping, bad mouthing and others.

He felt awkward and excuse himself to restroom.

‘Excuse me ladies, I’ll be back soon.’

Yuri understands him better. She felt sorry because dragging him along to accompany her. If not because of her grandmother who suddenly got a call from her friend, her mother and also grandmother sure will accompany her to this event.

 

The ladies just watching their boyfriend and also brother give a speech on the stage. They so proud with his achievement and been acknowledge my Ministry of Art & music. They were so absorb in watching until they didn’t realize who stand not so far eyeing them with her devilish looks.

Sunye slowly walks to them with a glass of cold water in her right hand. Yuri and Jessica still didn’t realize her presence. They keep on watching and talking when Jessica suddenly felt cold behind her back.

 

‘opps..Sorry..My bad…my hand was so slippery.’ She said with her fake sorry.

Jessica’s jacket was soaked with cold water.

‘Yah! What is your intention actually? You brat?!’ Yuri yells and ready to punch her face.

‘Yuri-ah…gwenchana yo. Don’t waste your time to teach her. Look around us. Everyone saw her action. She’s humiliated herself. And we still need to behave because it will affect oppa’s reputation. Save your anger first okay?’

It’s true that everyone was shocked with Sunye’s dramatic actions. They felt sorry for Jessica but can’t help for being curious too.

Jessica removes the wet jacket from her body and just left with her Turquoise strapless Pleated dress, expose her y back and beautiful body she have.

‘Wah unnie…you’re so beautiful. Why you hiding your great body? Omg..You’re bare shoulder; your y cleavage omg unnie….it’s so beautiful. You have a beautiful honey milk skin. Aigoo…I’m so jealous. My asset is nothing compare to yours.’ Yuri was praising and comparing her body with Jessica’s.

Jessica was blushing hearing her compliment. Her ears turn to red color and her apple cheeks turns reddish.

‘Aish….I’m not that great Yuri-ah. By the way, Jiyong oppa was the one who force me to wear this jacket.’

‘I know his reasons; look at the guys around us. All of them are staring at you now. Even Jiyong oppa was startled looking at up there ‘

Well that’s true. All the man can’t move their gaze from her and even Jiyong was shocked to see that. He witnesses all the things happen to his girlfriend. He glares at Donghae who’s staring at Jessica too. Sunye was dumbfounded. The plan that supposes to humiliate Jessica turns vise versa. People keep on praising and compliment her great body, skin and her manner. And its makes her feel like stupid and evil there, even that’s the truth that she won’t admit. No one cared to look or response to her. She storm away leaving all the attention that Jessica’s get behind.

 Stupid Sunye. Lucky that I’m not agree with her proposal. I know it will turns to be like this. What a dumb …can’t she think first before react? But….i think it’s pretty good too..Because of her, I can witness that girl’s great body.

Donghae speak in his mind.