CHANGING & SUSPECTING

HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP

 

 

After 2 days admitted, finally Jessica discharges. Jiyong completely shows his true self that he hide from her since the beginning. Warms and kind man with a beautiful smile on his face. His cold outer appearances completely thrown away after he realizes how different she is compare to other girls. Her smile never fail to makes him relax.

 

 

‘Let’s go back home, sica’. Jiyong said after finishes helping her packing her things.

 

‘s-sica?’ she was shocked because before this he just calls her as sooyeon. And always nagging when Top and Heechul calls her with that name.

 

‘Why? Can’t I call you with that name?’

 

‘A-ani…I just it’s strange. Let’s go Jiyong-shi.’ She holds her bag and start walking.

 

She just about to open the door before Jiyong manages to pass her and open it for them. He grab her bag and

 

‘It’s oppa. Call me oppa..’

 

‘oppa? andwe-yo. I can’t call you that. You’re my employer after all.’

 

‘No. it’s okay. Just call me oppa from now on. I’ll cut your salary if you refuse. Okay?’ he insists.

 

Jessica slightly pouts. Her old habits that she used to did.

 

Their way to back home was full with bubbly talk and laugh. It’s kind of rare for Jiyong to open more nowadays after what had happen at past. But it’s seems different start from today and onwards.

 

At Jiyong’s house.

 

 

Jiyong puts her bag down and heading to the kitchen. Jessica carried her bag and walking to her room. She misses her room. She lay down on bed for a few minutes before starts her tasks.

 

Jessica composes herself and starts her regular routine. She heads to downstairs bathroom looking for a mop. She fills the bucket with water and pours some soap and Ajax.

 

She brings it to the living room and start mops the floor. Jiyong’s who’s from kitchen slightly running to her after saw what she’s doing.

 

He snatches the mop lightly from her hand and shoo her to sit on the coach.

 

‘Today you’re off. Just sit down and enjoy yourself. Don’t do anything. You’re just discharge from hospital. I don’t want wasting my time to send you there again .araso?’

 

 

'But' Jessica tried to argue but her argument was ignored by Jiyong.  He just walk past her and heading back to kitchen.

 

‘Why for sudden change? Did you pity me? Please don’t be. It’s hurt me even more.’ She whisper to herself and fall in deep sleep.

 

***

 

In the next day, as promise, the trio brings her to have some fun at amusement park. It’s been so long since she step her feet at there. She can’t believe that she still got an opportunity to go there and enjoy herself.

 

She wearing a white plain shirt with short jeans matches well with her grey hoodie.  She may dress simple but she outshines the most out of all the girls who tried hard to be pretty. She receives unending compliments from Top and Heechul meanwhile Jiyong keep on silence.

 

Boredom surrounds him and makes him thinks why on this earth he join them. It seems like they having fun without notice him. He sulking silently from behind looking at Jessica has been drag away with them.

 

‘Fine! Go and have fun. Ignore me. It’s better if I’m back home and sleep now.’ he muttered under his breath and start to turn back heading to a car park.

 

Jessica who’s seems enjoy her moments from start turn back looking at Jiyong who walk away from them. She runs to him and tap his shoulder.

 

‘Where are you going? We should go straight to that area, not at this direction.’ She looks at him with curiosity and still dumbfounded where Jiyong is heading to.

 

‘No. I’m going home. Go on and have fun.’

 

‘omo..Are you feeling unwell?’

 

Worried with his sudden change of mood, she immediately cupped her palms on his cheeks. But the temperature was normal. It’s just his heart was burning.

 

‘Come on, let have some fun.’ She pouts like a cute kids sulking with her daddy.

 

Melting with her puppy eyes, he gives up.

 

‘They surely have a similarity.  Are they the same person? But..It’s impossible. Her mom confirms she’s dead and none of gorgeous sisters survives in that accident.’ his body walking but his minds flying somewhere else.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

‘oppa…omma told me that we will having a trips at Jeju Island for a week.’ Cute little girl with dark brown ponytails swings at playground..

 

‘A week? Why it takes so long? How can I protect and comfort you if something happen?’  Sweet little boy was upset because his long time best friend will be away from him for a week.

 

‘oppa``` don’t worry…I’ll be fine k.’ little girl pat his shoulder lightly and give him a warm hug.

 

Blushing with what happen, little boy just nodded slowly, but still worries shown in his eyes.

 

‘Are you sure nothing will happen? Your father won’t follow you right? He always busy after all, but still….I think he’s the best followed by your brother.’

 

‘omma send oppa study oversea. So he won’t follow us. Appa he busy with business trips but he promises he will go there straight away after finish all the meetings.’ She said. Her eyes were hoping if someone can stop her from come along with her mother instructions.

 

‘b-but..She will hit you. She will hit your sister. She always did that whenever your brother or father was not there with you. I don’t know why she acts like that. She’s your mother right?’ he is angry and annoyed with adult behavior.

 

‘I know right. Me too. I’m also confused why she treats us like that.’ Her voice sounds sad and almost audible with the wind flew by.

 

‘But I promise..I’ll return back. Please, do wait for me.ok?

 

‘Pinky promise?’ little boy held his finger to link with her.

 

‘Pinky promise.’

 

A vow was mad as their finger interlock with each other.

 

‘oppaa….pali…I want to eat an ice cream…pali!’

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

‘oppaaa..pali..i want to eat an ice cream…pali!!’ Jessica whines and let out a cute pout. Jiyong return to his current state meanwhile Jiyong and Top nowhere to be found.

 

‘Where’s hyung?

 

‘ mola. They said they want to buy something. But it’s been 10 minutes since then. I’m so thirsty and hungry. An ice cream is the best solutions to cure our thirstiness. Hehe…can u buy one for me? You can cut my salary if you want.’

 

She request. A bright big grin shows from her face. She usually quiet and always smile. But today, she let out her bright inner shine. She laughs, she grins, she giggles, and she pouts. She does whines sometimes.

 

The resemblances that make he thinks before became 95% confirms. That she is. What he need to now is just to figure out, whether it’s really her or not.

 

‘kaja..’

 

…..

The two of them were wondering around looking for Hecchul and Top when suddenly Jiyong receive a message from both of them.

 

We have schedule need to attend. Send our sorry to our Sica. Tell her we will treat her dinner later. Take good care of her. She seems happy and you better not to ruin her mood k. chiao. – Top

 

 

Aish..I thought I’m the only favorite dongsaeng they have. But I guess I’ve a competitor now.

 

‘Sica…bad news. the hyungs already left. They said they have schedule need to attend.’

 

 

‘So…we will not going to play…right?’ she said a little upset but still manage to smile.

 

‘Let’s go home then.’ She turns around walk heading to front gates.

 

Jiyong takes 5 minutes to gather his thought and thinks the best thing for both of them before he grips her arms tightly from moving anywhere.

 

‘Did I say that we will not going to play?’

 

‘uh? Ha..n-no.’ she dumbfounded and just nodded.

 

‘Correct. Now thanks to you, I’ve mood to play all day long. Prepare yourself from throwing up from dizziness k.’

 

He grins shows his gums, linking their arm and walk inside. Confuse with his changing of attitude Jessica just follow along his way and sometimes silence is better than speech. Well..That’s what she believes. And that’s what she holds on until now. Silence can subside from her sad memories …sad memories from being abandon with someone she love dearly before. It’s better being claim as an orphan rather than abandon baby.

 

 

I am an orphan. Sigh…````

 

 

HI GUYS.....SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE.......AND I WOULD LIKE TO ADVANCE MY SORRY BECAUSE I CAN'T PROMISE HOW LONG IT WILL TAKES FOR ME TO UPDATE. AS SOME OF YOU KNOW, I JUST BACK WITH MY STUDY AND A LOT OF SYLABUS NEED TO CATCH UP BCOZ I LATE A MONTH FROM NEW SEMESTER..I'LL NOT ABANDON MY FIC FOR SURE. I'LL STILL UPDATING..IT MIGHT BE EITHER LATE OR SHORT UPDATE FROM ME..PLEASE STAY AND DON'T LEAVE ME.. :( ..^_^ ...

 

I THINK SOME OF YOU MIGHT BE CURIOUS ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH FAMILY AND ALSO JISICA ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP PAST N PRESENT RIGHT? I'LL CLARIFY IT LATER.. HWAITING AND TAKE CARE GUYS!

 

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE.. YOUR WORDS MEANS A LOT TO ME.