Nothing Gonna Happen Between Us

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 [Minwoo’s POV]

 

*flashback*

 

I’ve been looking for Sunny to every corner of Seoul. My omma sent me the address where Sunny lived before she staying with me. The place is pretty far from my apartment.

I saw the old gate. I knocked unsurely to that place.

 

A woman appeared and approached the gate while I still standing in front of it. She smiled at me with her eyesmile too.

 

I bowed a bit. “Annyeong haseyo...” I greeted make her bow her head too. She has same age with umma, I guess. Not really old but yes, she is old.

 

“Annyeong haseyo.” She smiled wider to me.

 

I cleared my throat before start talking. “hmmm Is this Sunny’s house?” I asked unsurely.

 

She nodded and smiling at me. “Ah neh, this is Sunny’s house. But she is not home. She went to Japan.” Her explaination make me blinked as still frozen.

 

“Are you sure?? JAPAN?!” I said a bit loud. I’m amazed with Sunny’s fast move. “How can.... hmm I mean, when she went to Japan?”

 

That ahjumma seems thinking and counting with her fingers. “Hmm about 3 months ago.”

 

3 months? That is the same time when Sunny came to my place. She already 3 months lived with me at my apartment. So Sunny is lying to this woman about her.

 

“Sorry... are you Sunny’s omma?”

 

She nodded, I look at her and then move my gaze to the house. The house like.... it too worst to telling. I wonder how can she lived at the place like that. And Sunny, how can you being so stubborn while you have such a pity life. With your mom like this.

 

I lower my head. “What Sunny was doing in Japan?” I asked wonder if she knew about the pregnancy.

 

“She is working. Her college sent her to work there. I will tell her, you came over here.” She said make Minwoo smiled in pity towards her.

 

Sunny you are so bad. How can you do this to your mom...

 

“Hmm, Ma’am. I’ll visit you again next time, with Sunny if she come back here.” I said before leaving and bowed my back politely.

 

*****

 

Sunny being dragged by Onew. He pulled Sunny’s hand to walk out from the hospital while she tring to struggle but she has no energy to pulling herself away.

 

“Onew, please... Don’t do this. I need to back.” Sunny weakly saying that to Onew make him stopped and turn his body to Sunny. She could saw Onew was glare stabbing towards Sunny. “Please...”

 

“I don’t trust that doctor! It must be wrong!” Onew yelled to Sunny as she bow her head didn’t dare to look back at Onew’s eyes. “SUNNY LOOK AT ME!”

 

Sunny gulped and look at Onew’s eyes which glazed stare at her. “Onew, I’m sorry...” her face seemed so pasty, her lips trembling.

 

“Who’s the baby father?!” Onew shaking Sunny as he tighten her grip on Sunny’s shoulders.

 

 “Yah! What are you doing?!” Someone grab Onew shoulder causing him turned his bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter