The First Fckn Day

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Stop being so mean towards her, Lee Minwoo! Unless you want omma to die before see my grandchild.." Aigo, omma going insaner now. I had through all the things she want me to do. What again for now? She even bring up the grandchild thingy for her reason to make Sunny stay at my place.

 

I sighed as  putting on my shirt and my pajama pants in front of omma, she got used with the view. Of course, because she is my mother. "Then, what you want me to do, omma?" I asked lazily to her. "You want me to marry with her?"

 

Her eyes goes wider and I could saw some glitter in her gaze to me. What?! She really wanted me to marry her. That alien? Ah seriously! "No, ma! I don't want to! Please this time let me choose the woman by my choice. No not that weird girl." I whined as rolled my body on the bed. "I don't even know who is her? Where's she lived?"

 

Omma took a deep inhale as patted my playfully. "Listen to me, she won't bother you. She is a nice woman and also smart. You know, Dongguk University? She is the smartest woman in that University. She'll give birth to a smart and good attitude baby. That would be nice for our next generation." Omma explain to me while moving her hands like a lecture in front of the class.

 

I shook my head wit amazed expression, shocked as I knew she serious about this marry thingy. "Whatever omma! I'll just leave from here, it's okay if you not lemme use Lee name again. I just don't want to marry her, I'm sure she also doesn't want to." I rolled my eyes lazily, and get up from my bed to do 'fake-packing', so my mom gonna begging me not to leave, and let me marry another ones.

 

 

"No, Minwoo you have no choice. You better prepare about for the next 9 months. She's pregnant your baby."

 

I was laughing as hard as I could to give omma a little appreciate of this unfunny topic. I held my stomach as I keep laughing. "Omma, chinja, how can I make a woman pregnant while I never have with her? Hahaha. Chinja~"

 

"Artificial Insemination, Son." And now omma use another planet language too. Aigo what is going on with my life??

 

"Mwoya? What is that?" I chuckled as omma still frozen at her place watching me laughing.

 

"Plant your in her..."I about to burned because that words, omma you are the one who killing me right here.

 

“STOP OMMA!! So you meant you stole my to plant them into her.....” I cutted off omma explaination about that, I have very terrible imagining I have a baby from an alien named Sunny who I don’t even know her!!!

 

“YAH  Lee Minwoo why are you yelling at me?! You said you love a baby, you wanted to have them.”

 

“When I say that omma??” I walked around the room make a circle. Oh no! I don’t want to an appa this soon. I am not ready to have a baby from the one who has evil side more than anything, Justin bieber lookalike and also a baby from her. Gaaaahd help me for out from this.

 

I took my step faster to my closet then ‘real-packing’ my clothes I putted all my shirts pants, and everything as long as the bag still fit with them. While omma give me glance like a stabbing stare towards me, watching me packing my stuff. “I’m going! I’m sick of this all.” I said.

 

“Stop it Minwoo-ya... you aren’t going to anywhere!” Guess who appeared from behind the door. Tada! YES you are right! My appa! He seems bring all the weapon all over his body in my eyes but in the fact he just wear usual polo shirt and his pants.

 

I was about to punch myself, this is like WORST DREAM EVER.

 

Silence, frozen, my hands trembling. “..............let me die.” I mumbled.

 

 

*****

 

 

After do blah blah blah thing to Sunny FINALLY appa and omma back to home. They told me to take care of this alien while she’s stay with me and also the important, they told me to give MY-LOVELY-HEAVEN-ROOM to her. This is first day. I repeat again. FIRST DAY. She stay with me. And. She. Already. Stole. Everything. From. Me.

 

Blam.....

 

The silence, I won’t be the one who break it. Since it would be better if we not talking each other for the next 9 months then i’ll disappear from earth to wherever that my parent wouldn’t can find me. 

 

I walked to my room unpacking my stuff. Again. Setting them again into my closet neatly.

 

“Oppa, have you eaten?” I heard a voice from the door.

 

But, wait...

Oppa? ....Oppa? Oppa?!!

 

Who’s she called oppa? I’m not her ‘oppa’. She really broke me to the pieces even I don’t hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter