Murderer

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwan just looked at his hyung who still has same expression since the first day Sunny was gone from his sight. He pressed so many random person’s number on his phone to looking for Sunny’s appearance. He didn’t sleep, didn’t eat anything, just keep looking for Sunny. He will drink if he remember about water, but for now his mind fulled by Sunny and his baby.

 

They take shift to taking care of him. They sure knew, Minwoo was not a robot. He just an ordinary man who looking for his... uhm looking for a woman who pregnant his baby. They were anxious if later Minwoo will collapse after he didn’t have eat, and sleep for a week.

 

“Yah, hyung.. Why didn’t we just call police to help us looking for her?” Andy asking while kinda whining towards his hyung.

 

Minwoo just turned his gaze to Andy a while then seems back to thinking again. “Ani, don’t call police, we can’t.. I ‘m not even part of her family.” He sighed and messed up Sunny’s stuff again. He just doesn't want the police force to meet Sunny's mom and told everything to her. He sure Sunny doesn't want it as well. “Andy, it’s okay if you already tired, I will looking for her by myself.”

 

“Ani...” Dongwan cutted off their conversation. “We can’t let you doing this alone. Hyung, just take a rest. You look so terrible. You are so pale. We are worry about you.”

 

He shook his head slightly. “I’m okay. Just take rest, you guys more needs it.”

 

“Hyung at least you have to eat.” Hyesung brought a fold of bread with his favorite flavor of jam.

 

He shook his head again. “I wanted to see Sunny as soon as possible. She must leave something here. Some sign of her favorite place... or something.” He clunching on a book that he always saw Sunny chillin around the apartment while holding this book. She seems never let her hands empty and far from study.  He found folds of books as he can’t held anymore his tears. Tears of fears and gulity feeling that he has and he held.

 

He slowly opened a book and found his face drawed so ugly by Sunny. He chuckled between the tears causing his friends looking at each other. They just found out that Minwoo could be that weak. His hands trembling everytime since Sunny was gone and also he seems can’t focus to do anything.

 

“H-hyung, Kenchanayo?” Andy caressed his hyung’s shoulder. Minwoo started crying louder, he really tired to hide them inside himself. He just wanted to showing the real of him, his anger, fearness, and love. He worried to death about Sunny.

 

“I really really wanted to kill myself right now.” He said as he fell on his knees.

 

“Yah Minwoo! Micheoso?! She just hiding at somewhere. She wasn’t die. She still alive.” Eric approached Minwoo as pulled him into a hug tried to calm his down. “Yah do you love her that much?” Eric said with low and husky voice of him.

 

“Can’t I?” Asked Minwoo tried to calm himself by took a deep breath. “Is this love, when you feel you about to die because someone isn’t around you? You worry of something happen to her and you just can regret it later? Do I fall in love with her?” He asked between his tears, doesn’t care about his friends whose still looked confused at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter