ReCreate The Beutiful Memory

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Minwoo's POV]   Olive Oyl Let's meet at the usual restaurant, 8 PM. Don't be late, or you won't get your part.   I'm just laughing when the text coming to his phone. What part is she talking about? Heritage? Haha aren't I already takes this part, sitting at the office all day long while doing what my father's doing before. At least these days she could throws some jokes again at me, as usual the jokes is still so far from funny level. Not long after my mother's text arrived to my phone, then my phone ringing again.   The Bieber  Yaaaaah!!! Why you bought fckin huge tramponline?! Are you crazy?!   I laughed loudly when the second text arrived at my phone. It's my wife, her name is Lee Sunkyu Bieber. She cutted her hair short again, can't believe her blonde hair back again along with the old hairstyle, although now Justin Bieber's hair already changed but she still following the old trend of JB's hair. The Bieber Woman always telling me her wished to have a trampoline in her house when she was 5, that's the reason why I bought her trampoline.   The Bieber text is coming again although I haven't thinking what I should reply for the first message. 

COME BACK HOME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AND BRING THIS BACK TO THE STORE!! AND BRING OUR LIVING ROOM BACK!!   She sent me the picture of our living room where the staff store put the trampoline, that makes our living room couch and table disappear as the trampoline just as big as our living room. I almost fall from my seat as I laughing so loud, I could imagine how's her reaction as soon as she walking into our apartment.   I texted her back Surprise! Do you like it? That's my gift for our baby~ I love you I know you do too :*   The Bieber text arrived again. it doesn't taking a minute for her to replied me. What a fast fingers.  Your baby haven't even born yet! How our baby suppose to playing at this big trampoline all s/he can do just crying all day long as soon as they're born!! RETURN IT BEFORE I BURN THIS!! I can't even go to bathroom because of this trampoline blocking me!! I want to pee, LEE MINWOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oh no this joke is getting in serious level when all I can see is exclamation mark.I fastly grabbing the phone to calling the store asked them to put the trampoline at different place or room inside our apartment. 

*****

I walked in rushly as I late by 30 minutes to the restaurant that I had appointment with my mother. I could see her clenching her fist while pointing it to my direction, she always treating me nicely like this. I smiled while walking through some table. She sat at the table where there's 4 chairs in one table, she left the spot next to her empty as I pretty sure that the place where my father usually took a seat. 

I bended over to lefts a peck on her cheek. "Lady, are you alone? Can I sit here and have chit chat with you?" I asked with flirty tone, she's just glaring at me but ended up laughing a little. 

"You let this beautiful lady waiting for you 1 hour, Lee Minwoo-ssi. How dare you~" My mother said while still holding my hand while I sits accross from her. "How's Sunny? Her due is 3 days more isn't it? Aigo she should've feel the contractions these days but I called her she doesn't feel anything at all."

It's already 2 weeks after my father passed away, I can't believe this guy already leaving us, mostly I couldn't believe I could manage it so far, I did keep what I promise to him. I'm taking care of my mother well, I listen to her well, and...

Someone's loud voice suddenly heard from behind me, she has a kid voice or we can say she has lot aegyo that could be heard when she's talking. "I'm sorry I'm late!"

My mother's grinning almost smirking as I saw her expression while looking at Sunny and back to me. I remember this. This once happened. Ah~ The first time I saw that annoying girl coming late to our first family meeting. 'SORRY I'M LATE' She said it out loud.

"Oh you're here Sunny-ssi!" My mother responded to Sunny, while she's nodding and about to taking the seat next to me, but I put one of my leg on the chair so she can't sit down, as I realized she's skipping me again. She hadn't greet me. 

Her harshly pushing my leg down off from the chair, makes me chuckling and she glaring at me while taking the seat. "Neh umma, I'm sorry that I'm late, someone bought trampoline and I have to took care of return that stuff because that's so crazy idea to have super big trampoline inside the apartment."

Sunny's once glaring at me while smiling a little, then umma just laughing as she knows what Sunny's talking about. I grabbed her hand that's she put on her lap, I'm holding it while we're talking even we're holding each other's hands although our mouths are arguing over everything.

"So how far are you going Lee Minwoo?" My mother's snake tongue starting again while pretending focus on the paper she's reading. 

Sunny's busy with her coconut pudding while my mother is talking. "What?" I asked to her while she's looking up at me then moves her head to Sunny's direction, meant that she's talking about Sunny. I mouthed to her, 'what?'

Sunny's eyes now looking at the little kid who's playing with her fork next to our table, my mother mouth puckered mocking at me, 'Your life, silly!' she mouthed and I fastly shaking my head.

"It will help the baby to come out sooner!" She finally says it out loud while I just facepalming, Sunny quickly looking at her while frowning. 

"What is it umma?"  She asked dumbfounded. 

", you have to do . Do you not kidding about the married you both did right?" She asked while looking at both of us while me still putting my chin rest on my palm. .

"Umma- Sunny is-" I tried to explain then I look at Sunny's face that looks so sad although she tried to hiding it.

"Ey, what do you mean umma, I wouldn't let oppa do that with me while my body so huge like this, it's kinda turn off for him.. It's not the right time you know." I gasped when I heard that, what? She thought I was mind to make love with her because of her pregnant? That's not the reason for me... I actually thought she doesn't have interesnt in that kind of thing since I read at the internet some women just doesn't want to have during their late pregnancy.

"Sun- but I don't mind at all." I said it straight to her. That statement makes my mother showing her goofy grin, then fastly she grabbed the jacket that she was hanging at the back rest of the chair next to her, me and Sunny just looking at each other and looking back to her confusedly, "Where are you going?"

"One of my patient called me, there's any emergency surgery that I have to do." She said while getting up from the seat, her evil smirks still remain on her face while picking her stuffs. 

"But no one is calling though." Sunny said but ended up biting her inner lip when my mother glare at him.

"You both must have so many things to talk, so I don't want to bother. Enjoy the night." She said while waving her hands like a boss while walking away from our table, leaving us dumbfounded. We're looking at her until she disappear when she walking out through the restaurant's door.

Sunny's continue her food while I let out a fake coughs to makes it less awkward between us. Of course for both of us this is very awkward although I once saw her body but that's just 'that'. We don't do anything, Sunny don't even let me sleep with her. This atmosphere really is not what I wanted. Oh sneaky umma.

I was taking my glass and start sips a glass of water slowly.

"So you want it too?" I spit out the waters when Sunny's asking me that. She faslty grab the napkin and helped me to wipe the waters that's all over my my chin. "Aish." she's murmurs while wipes it away.

"You don't mind?" I asked her while she's staring at me closely when she still the napkin softly against my chin. She acted like she's cool with what I asked to her but her flushed red face cannot she hidding. 

"Pretty cool for me." She said while I could sees her lips a bit trembling, I guess that because she's holding back her self from smiling. I smiled at her while she finally showing her pretty smile.

"Are you? Really?" I asked. 

She's nodding while putting the napkin back to the table, and pulling her hand back before let it landed on her lap as usual. I put my hand over her back hand and holding her hand while grinning, I could feel my face heating up because of this. Cannot we act normal like married couple? Like usual married couple? I guess we can't.

 

*****

 

 

They're arrieved right in front of the apartment door, but Minwoo's fastly grabbing her arm makes her turn around. His lips leaning closer suddenly kissing Sunny even before they're open the door of their apartment. Minwoo her cheeks as he still kisses her, then suddenly she breaks the kiss and looks at Minwoo with her hands gripping over his shirt. "Minwoo oppa..." Her legs are wobbling but Minwoo faslty holding her by her waist, she felt the pain again, he looked worriedly at her. "It happened lately don't worry. Help me walking in." She said while Minwoo still looked worried.  

The way Sunny's walking into their apartment makes him want to carrying her instead, but of course not the right time to do so. She look tired with all these stuff being pregnant, swollen toes, and walking a metre felt like a mile. "I'm sorry." Minwoo randomly said it again with his soft voice next to Sunny's ears while helping her walking in.
"For what?" Sunny responded as she finally getting inside the apartment as she turned around looking at his husband.

"For making you through all those alone, you must mad so much at me..." Sunny's shaking her head and caressing his cheek while pecking his lips. Then they're both walking into their bedroom, the biggest room, Sunny's room at first but after they married it's their room now. 

Then they both looked at each other when all the light is pink, the bed covered with red bed covers as the rose fetals are also on top of the bed. She could smells all the flowers scents from the door where's they're standing right now. They're frozen staying at their spot. This is beautiful but also freak them out. 

Minwoo's jaw almost dropping as he parted his lips surprised with what he's seeing right now. "Are you-"

"No, you?" Sunny's cutted him as she looks at him while shakes her head, "It must be umma. There's noone can do this like her did. You remember the condoms thing?" they're laughing while walking inside, while Sunny's observed the bed she founds some stuff on the table. "I'm curious if your mother is fifty shades of grey's author?" While she's taking the book on the left side of the table, that's written some making love position for pregnant lady while Minwoo standing behind her looking at the book as well. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter