The Kiss

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So how were you doing with that girl?” Eric grinned to Minwoo seems he knew everything than Minwoo. “Kissing? Cuddling? Have....” He didn’t continue then poking Minwoo cheeks while Minwoo squirt out his vodka when he heard Eric started with that kind of joke.

 

“THAT NOT FUNNY AT ALL ERIC!” He pouted his lips while his other friends laughing. “She has lack of fashion taste, she was wearing hat and colorful jumper made my eyes aching everytime I saw her. My body was aching becuase of her around me, when she talked it hurting my ears and when I saw her... You wouldn’t can understand my feeling right now.” Minwoo patted his chest talked like he is the one who hurted the most.

 

“Yah yah Minwoo-ya~” Dongwan putted his shoulder. “Listen to me... You can’t do it. You know your parents already make choice, they knew which the best for you. I guess that girl will be the one who can stop you from your useless life time that you had wasted.” Dongwan lecturing over him, just like usual Dongwan. He loves to talking older than his age.

 

“Yeah Wannie is right!” Andy responded from behind Dongwan.

“What a great life! When I have to looking for the Ms. Right. You already have one, and you don’t need to choose.” Junjin said, They all staring at drunk Junjin. His face already turned to be so red like burning with the beer he had drink. “I want to have one. Your wife has a friend for me?” He pointed himself.

 

“No... that is not great at all. You know that will be great if your parents match you with someone with a y or charming woman but this one is different. She didn’t ever show me her arms. She covered everything. I can’t see her y side at all.” Minwoo started being drunk affter Junjin.

 

“Let’s stop the topic, Minwoo-ya.. you already drunk.” Hyesung said while patted Minwoo back, He worried Minwoo would blurt out everything about Sunny’s body. And he won’t let him do that. He don’t want to get awkward when they must to meet up with Sunny. “I will call your driver to pick you up, Minwoo-ya.”

 

“Ah by the way! Sunny has nice s, Have I told you guys about this?” He shouted, while stumbled out from the pub.

 

******

 

With stumble legs Minwoo opened the door of his apartment, he even just remove one of his shoes. Kick them aside as he immediately heading to living room. He watching Sunny sleeping curling on the couch.

 

“Sunny-ah~ why are you sleep in here? You should have sleep in the bedroom.” Minwoo not really drunk, he just HALF undercontrol of alchohol. Gently, Minwoo lifted up Sunny’s small body in his arms and carried her in the bedroom as he still stumble but not letting sunny off from his arms. He putted Sunny down slowly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter