The Pictures

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny hasn't come home yet..? I looked around the apartment, looking for her. After I was making sure she was not around then I picked my phone out from my pocket. 

"Where are you? It's already almost dusk. are you still at college? want me to pick up you?" I asked from the phone. I could heard the noise of crowded traffic around her.

"Ani I'm fine.. I'm on my way to home. I'll be there in 10 minutes, oppa." She said with her tired voice.

"Arraso Soonkyu... I'll cooking for you." I said with offering tone actually.

"It's fine, I know how bad you were in cooking. I'll cooking after I arrive there. Just be calm and stay at your room, oppa. okay?"

I smiled as I heard that. I still sneaky towards her. While chuckled, I walked to the door to give a suprise to her. I wanted to wait her at outside the apartment, until.....

I found a black big envelope behind the door. I smiled cheerfully because my mood really nice today. Actually It was nice lately since Sunny came back. I opened the envelope. And I found the pictures of me and hyori. Those pictures captured me and her while shirtless, only blanket which covered us. "That night...."

"What.is.this??" I scanned the pictures one by one.  I clearly remember that night was nothing happened between me and her, how could she made it like I was do something with her.

After frozen for minutes in front of the door I heard someone pressed the password key of my apartment's doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter