Just Give Up

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tall guy watching a woman who chugging her last beer before resting her head on the table bar in the club, her eyes swollen from crying. A bartender motioning his hand to Eric who still frozen watching a lady with a nice curve body from behind. She's a thin girl who always had drink a lot at this bar instead to her room when she had broken heart or not comfort. And she's the one who catch Eric's heart, he's never fall to anyone except for HER. She's the one who caught Eric's heart before everything ruined... When the first time she told him about his feeling towards his best friend, Minwoo.

He gave a fake smile to this one who still he loves so much. He promised to help her until Minwoo's told him that his parent trapped him to be with Sunny, It's like God heard his praying but also he felt bad to Hyori.

"I tell you to stop coming to this place, Hyori.." Eric is pulling a seat next to her. "I beg to you just don't go to this place anymore.." This club is owned by Eric.

Hyori lifted her head and looking at Eric with a soft smile on her face. "Do you think I should have come to another place~? Eric... there is only you who cared about me... after Minwoo just left me like a trash...now why are you not letting me to come to this place?" She's putting her arms around Eric's shoulders while she's keep murmuring things. "Minwoo... Why don't you let me to make it up? I know there's no place for me in your heart again, but why are you doing this to me? forgive me oppa..." She said without notice Eric's expression while she's telling him about her feeling towards Minwoo not Him, Eric Mun.

 

He does. He already forgave her with what she's done with him for not recognize his feeling to her. He even doesnt care about his own feeling while he's the one who hurted with those relationship. He tried to escape from loving Hyori but he just cannot stop everytime he tried, he'll be the one who hurted the most. and now he just let his feeling growing even more towards this woman.

 

"I hope I could be Sunny... And you would be Minwoo oppa~ Everything setted to them to be together..." Eric lifted up his gaze back to y Hyori who already mumbles between the smell of alcohol out from .

"I want to...I told you to let them to be happy. If you trully love Minwoo just let him to be happy , Hyori..."

 

She's shaking his head disagree with what Eric's told to her. "I can't let them be happy that easy. I already broken, my hearts is so hurt, Eric. What if you love someone and he just betraying you like that? and dump you... Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter