You Used My Heart, Appa

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Text: Don't forget to come back early, you promise me to bring me to hospital for check up. 

Sunny's text could make a curve shape on Minwoo lips, a sweet smile. He's reading the text over and over again, then the grin on his face widens. 

Text: Neh. I will come home early. Take care. 

He replied the text while smile still on his face. He's resting his back on the couch inside his office then loosen his neckties before continue to finished his files. Checking everything on the paper, page by page.

Then suddenly someone in a rush come into his room office, his secretary trying hard to restrain this woman to come into the his office. HYORI. 

"No aggashi! You can't come in...!!" She's trying to hold her arms but because her little body, she just being dragged by Hyori until she's standing straight in front of Minwoo.

"It's okay Heesun. You can back to finish your work." Minwoo commanded her, no one could handled this woman named Hyori.

Minwoo fixed the files on the table so it would be a bit neat. "What do you want?" He asked right after Heesun walked out from my office room, she's bow repeatedly before walking away.

She throw the brown envelope on my table.

 

******

I opened the big envelope, what is it this time? I asked to myself.

It was cutted pieces of newspaper. The newspaper wrote out about the accident in the evening, it describe how worse that happened, when a drunk driver crash to another car and those accident made a guy died left his daughter at the same place, in the car. The newspaper was about few years ago. I was silent and trying open another newspaper to found out what Hyori's means by bringing me this piece of paper. 

then I stopped at the article that written with my dad's name on it. He's the one who was hitting that car. Sunny's car that day.

"Now you understand what I mean?" Hyori's voice breaking the silent, as I still shaking as hell as I kept reading over the paper.

"Can you leave me now?" I said with low and tremble voice hoping she's not hear them. 

"B-but minwoo! you can't leave me and being together with her!!" She's started yelling at me.

"GET OUT!!!!" I standing up and shouting back to her as pointing the door asked her to get out before I explode.

"Why don't you hear me?! you'll regre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter