When I Was Not Here

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Minwoo's POV]

"I know Something went wrong with this. Out of all pretty ladies and smart women out there, why it must be me? I know it was wrong." She said holding on her stomach, I wish I could replace her right now. It's too much for her. I already made her ruined. Her family, her future, her life. I sat next to her tried to read her expression, her sadness. Am I still have right to pull her into my arms? I am just an son of the one who killed her father. "Bring me home, oppa... I wanna go home." My hearts stopped as heard Sunny said she wanna leave. How could she leave me after everything we gone through, after she stole my hears and keep it to herself. How could she become selfish.

I kneeled down in front of her, crying, holding her hand. "Sunny.. please forgive me. Please forgive me.. Don't leave me.. I beg to you Sun... " I could clearly heard she's sobbing as I grab her hand ask for her forgiveness. "I didn't know I didn't know about those before. I just want to make you happy.. I promised I will never break your heart... no anymore.." i cried louder lands the pecks all over her face. I really want to she know how much I love her. How much I hurted by hurting her like this. "Don't leave me..."

"Oppa..." She said as she sob as well, "I have to go. I have to leave now... I am mad at myself, I can't forgive myself for doing this.. I have to leave." 

I got up I stand up and heading to the room packing my clothes rapidly, put everything inside the luggage. My passport my clothes, some stuff. I wiped my tears away as it won't stop as well. "Okay fine let's go together. Then I wil leave with you, none gonna stay here. Let's go to somewhere, Japan, China.. or anywhere away from this place... I hate this place as well. I don't want to stay here alone without you." 

Click... I heard the door of my apartment opened then closed. I was running out from the room and looking for Sunny. What I found is empty room, without her smile without her voice.. My chest tighten, I didn't run after her. I froze where I stand there. Do I have right to running and catch her back? It's done. I wish I could turn back the time, I will just let her go that time at first time she ran away. 

Our dream was dissappear just like that. Everything ruined, my life ruined too. I wish I could breath normally as I did when Sunny was around.

I took my phone and searching for my dad phone number, "Appa.. you just killed me."

*ends pov*

******

 

2 Months later

Hyori's hand was reaching his back and groping his back. Minwoo just chuckled as didn't do anything but only gave a sick face to Hyori. "Tch.."

She pulled away herself and staring back at him. He already tipsy but the tipsy Minwoo was not an easy Minwoo like usual. He's throwing tantrum to the girls around him, It's hard to handle by his friends as well. 

"Stop it you Btch!" He groaned as he felt dizzy himself but Hyori kept clinging herself around him. 

Hyori looked at him madly, the way Minwoo calling her as a 'btch' is unacceptable. He used to loved her and called her sweetest words. But now he's treating her like a trash.

He looked at the glass and poured more liquor before chug the drink down to his throat, drinks it like drinking water. 

"Lee Minwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter