Past?

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Sunny’s POV]

I never sleep with door closed and without light before. I was so pissed off becuase of Minwoo oppa last night. Huft..

 

I massaged my back while cooking for our breakfast. My body so aching since I slept on the couch, there was so uncomfy. But who cares? Him?

 

I sighed as I feel nausea again. I felt my body trembling, I’m so tired already, eventhough I just woke up and took shower. Ah chinja... I have to go to college today. I don’t think all pregnant women would through this situation.

 

“You can cooking?” He asked with mocking face, I didn’t answer to him. Y’know I just don’t have enough energy to arguing with him right now.

 

I set up the plates on the table as I force my mouth to chew the meals. I didn’t give a stare to him. I’m still mad.  Really mad.

 

“Hmm maa!” He said out loud like tempting my anger. I gave a glare to him and turn to smirk towards him. He cough, hahaha I know he hates when I smirk. “What with that face??”

I smirked wider. “Eat well, oppa.”  Actually I don’t mean to smirk but he just too annoying this morning. He will thought this food poisoned with something. He stopped eating the meals and putted the spoon angrily. “Why oppa? You don’t like my cook?”

 

Okay you can throw up Lee Minwoo. Throw up~

 

“Ani! I don’t like it! Salty and...” He acted like he about to throw up, I narrowed my eyes. Aish this guy really childish! I do know my cook is excellent. I can cook anything. And they are so tasty. Why it’s so hard to say my cook so tasty.

 

“Where are you going anyway? Want me to send you?”

 

“What is your car?” I asked to him.

 

*****

 

[Minwoo’s POV]

 

 

What is my car?? Aigo she is really a money grubber. Does she really serious asking about my car??

“I just have motorcycle.” I said to her but weirdly she looked happy when I told her about that.

 

“Motorcycle? Chinja?? Okay then send me to my campus oppa.” She said while trying to does aegyo again. Ugh I’m getting uninterest with this life since I have to see her everytime.

 

Then she walked fastly to take her hat. The hat colored so ugh cheesy colored. I'm about to throw up because the color. How could she bought that 'ugh hat?'

Then she heading to the kitchen again to walk across my seat.

 

“Ani. I changed my mind.” HAHA she looked at me disappointed. Assa! That’s my point.

 

My phone rang and my eyes rapidly look at the screen. Hyori.

 

“Yeap baby~!” I answered the phone as Sunny lift her chin to look at me. Is she Jealous? Haha It’s impossible because... you know we just met and to loving me need time longer.

 

Hyori asked me to meet her at the club that we used to meet up. She is uhmm I don’t know what to explain about my relationship with Hyori. She likes me, and often saying love to me, but I don’t know I can’t trust her. “Okay baby just meet me at the Reawst club at nine o’clock. See you later. Hmm Love you too.” I hang up the phone as Sunny still glaring at me, I guess if she bit me I already ran out before I hang up the phone.

 

Silence. “Your girlfriend?”

 

I give a stare at her while back to chewing the meals. “Privacy.” I said make her frowned and playing with her fork. “Aggashi, what if we make some rules about us?”

 

“Rules?” She raised her eyebrow annoyingly, as I do the same to her and nodded.

 

 

She seems thinks a lot as I said about that. Rules. It would be great and useful since we hate each other. If there is any rules then we don’t need to bothering each other.

 

“Okay then.”

 

She agreed. I grinned from my ear to another ear. “Let's not bother our privacy. I won't ask about that and you have do same.” I let out my first rules and she rolled her eyes to see the roof while tapping her chin.

 

“I don’t want to. Disagree with that rule. First rule is Let me sleep in the room and don’t turn off the light or close the door.” That is what she really wanted. That’s just too simple to put it down in our rules haha. She is stupid.

 

“I won’t agree if you didn’t agree with my rule..”

“Okay then just sleep in the living room that is not that bad anyway.” Wth, she was massaging her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter