You Won't Stay Anyway

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunny just keep pressing the tv remote, tried to entertaining herself of boredom in the hospital room. She sighed. While Minwoo fall asleep on the couch in the room since 6 hours ago, he is a totally sleepy-head that Sunny ever met.

 

Knocks heard from the door. A nurse come inside the room bring dinner for her, she smiled brightly when seeing Sunny smiled to her too. She putted the bowl of porridge and some fruits on Sunny's dine table which she slide to in front.

 

"Mrs. Lee, eat well..." She said, as handing the spoon to Sunny's hand.

 

"Kamsahamnida." Sunny bowed her head slightly as starting spoon the porridge into . "Hmm, can you bring me blanket and a pillow?"

 

"Okay,Mrs. Lee.."

 

After a while the nurse come back bring blanket and a pillow, she putted the stuff on the Sunny's bed.

 

In 5 minutes Sunny finished her dinner, after that she get out from her bed to covering Minwoo sleeping body which curling on the couch.

 

He must be tired...

 

Then his phone rang that made him awake again without open his eyes, he is rubbing the couch looking for his phone. Sunny just stood up while watching him.

 

"Yeah?" He suddenly stood up and pulled the blanket opened ofcovering his body. "Don't do anything. I'll come over there!" He saying with anxious face make Sunny took her step back, away from him.

 

"W-what's wrong?"

 

Minwoo, stood up and look confused, then grab his coat. "Hyori..." He said as he stoped when he saw to Sunny eyes. "I'll be back..Is it are youokay if I leave you for a while?"

 

Sunny smiling and nodding to him. "Anyway, You won't stay if ask you to do so.." She said, and Minwoo smiled back to him as patted the top of her head. Sunny awkwardly move away to avoid Minwoo to keep do that to her.

 

"I'll call a nurse to company you here." He said while walk fast to left Sunny alone in the room.

 

She doesn't know what's wrong with her actually. Why she feels not comfort when that Hyori's name came up again between her and Minwoo. Why she feels like burning slightly..

 

*****

 

After I got a call from Hyori I Immediately come over to her apartment, I would like to cut self to be two parts of the body. One part i will left it in the hospital and another part come over to Hyori’s place. These girls really drive me crazy. Hyori threaten me if I don’t come to her place she would do suicide. My life oh my life....

 

I drove the car as fast as I could. I have to finish this and come back to hospital again. When I got there, Hyori sat  on her living room while sipping the cup of her tea.

 

“Aish! What do you want?” I’m sure I am angry of this.

 

She smiled at me, and get up to walked closer to me. “I miss you so much...” Hyori said as her pushing me to sit down gently.

 

“Hyori, please I have to go. Sunny is sick right now, I can’t left her alone at the hospital too long..” I pleading and showing my worried face.

 

Her forehead furrowed and sighed in anger. “You said you gonna leave her as soon as possible? Why are you still keep her around?”

 

Yes, she was right. Why I have to keep her around? I don’t need to take care of her... BUT.. I can’t ignore my another feeling  which asking myself to take responsible of what was happening to her. I just, I can’t.

 

“Minwoo... What’s wrong with you? You are falling in love with her aren’t you?” I have the same question that time, I even can’t answer my question, Do I falling in love with her?

 

“I just can’t.. She has my baby with her.”

 

Hyori straddle above my body and sat on my lap. “Then ask her for abortion.”

 

Blam.

 

An abortion?

 

“What? I won’t ask her to do that! I won’t let her to do that.” I opened my eyes which turn slightly red. An abortion words really such a harsh word.

 

“Why? You don’t even love that girl. Why are you act like you care so much? An abortion woudn’t hurt... hmm maybe a little?”

 

My mind immedately drifted to Sunny pale face as her straddle a doctor force to vacuum the baby out from her. My heart beating faster than before. I couldn’t let her do that, and I won’t. That is my baby. Why I have to?

 

I pushed her aside, and I rapidly stand up. “I have to go...” I said make her glare at me.

 

 

Then she fastly walk to her kitchen, grab a knife with her and bring it in front of me. “If you want to go. You have to killing me first. Minwoo-ya, you are starting like her, aren’t you?”

 

Aigo psycho. I don’t even knew her, and imagine she would do this to me to threating me.

 

“Stop it Hyori. I have to go.” I rolled my eyes tired of this kind of drama

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter