Fear and Guilty

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny dragged her step weakly to bus stop. For the second time she ran away from the hospital but for now she has the reason why she was escape from the hospital. She curled her fingers with her bag strip as her waiting the bus to send her to somewhere, she doesn’t even know where to go. She has no place for her to stay. It’s impossible to come back to her house and meet her mother who knew she was in Japan right now.

 

She held her stomach as she feel sick again. “No, not right now baby...” She talked to herself as she was caressing her stomach. She doesn’t realize the tears just run from her pretty eyes remember how Minwoo thinking to abortion the baby who still inside her. “What should I do now?” She asked to herself “baby, are you doing well inside there? Umma just feel unwell. Let’s through this together, let us support each other.” She wiped her tears away and hiding it with sweet smile from her thin lips. She just tired of this. Sunny does know she just a womb renter who Minwoo’s mom paid to pregnant with his son’s baby. But she just can’t take it when that guy asked to do abortion. That’s so terrible. S/he is her baby too. She can’t let anyone kill her baby.

 

“Sunny...” Someone calling Sunny, make her look up to the source voice. “Onew.. What are you doing here?” She asked worry and rapidly grab her bag to walked away from him.

 

“Sunny, wait..” He asked as he held onto Sunny waist and grab her bag. Brought it to his car, and put it down on the back seat. “Come in... I will send you home.” He opened the door widen for Sunny as she just frozen at her spot.

 

*****

 

Minwoo walked to Sunny’s room in the hospital after he argued with her mother about abortion thing. He still thought Sunny just to weak for pregnant and also he already promise to do better. He has guilty feeling to people around him, include Sunny. Sunny. She was suffering a lot becauuse of him. He doesn’t mean to hurt her, but everything he did, he just hurting her without he even realize.

 

“Sun...” He looked around the room as he saw the empty bed with messed blanket on it. Needle of IV still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter