Because of Fate

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who do you think you are?!" Sunny's shrill voice echoing inside the room as she throwing my bag while pouting her lips.

Minwoo just smile teasingly, "Yah! We will marry soon! Why you keep avoiding me like that?!"

"We would, but we haven't marry yet! just go away Minwoo oppa! This room is my room, you already promise all widens room is mine! You forget about that?!" She's picking up the mess that she made. She was setting again the pillow and the bolster on the bed.

"Okay I'll sleep in the room next to your room.." Minwoo walked out from her room.

Jeju island, this is one of others plan which made by Minwoo's mom as usual. She wants them to had honeymoon or at least just vacation. Two of them. Then this happen, while her moody always torturing Minwoo's heart but as long as she's fine, he's okay with that. 

"I'm sleeping in the room next to yours, if you need me just call I'll come." Minwoo was letting the door slightly opened, Sunny made a soft curve shape on her lips as she heard what Minwoo said while putting the folds clothes into the closet.

******

Sunny was smiling while closing her eyes feeling the wind hitting her facem doesnt care with her hair anymore, I putting my hands on her stomach as I feel her already big tummy I pecked on her cheek. She's so beautiful with these smile.

"what's in your mind right now?" I asked right on her ear made her pulling away her head from me then giggling cutely. "Sorry..."

She's smiling at me, different expression with a while before. "Our baby~ what should we do with him or her.." 

I chuckling as I'm moving my arms and putting them around Sunny little shoulder, pulling her closer to me again. "Of course we need to raise our baby well, give him or her the best of the best parenting way." I looked at her from the side of her face. "You still doesn't want to tell me, our baby's gender are you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter