Good To See You Again

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sunny's POV]

I smiled softly when I heard the baby's crying really loud filling the delivery room where I was battling with my own energy, I could feel I can't breath, it's like something stucks in my throat while Minwoo's oppa voice suddenly raising. "Lee Sunkyu!!!" I could heard the heart pulse of mine beating slower and slower, as it's became slower as my breath became harder as well. His voice and the sounds of medical stuff became fading.

"Don't stop fighting. Your son is perfect, he's waiting for you." I could heard that voice coming into my ears before eeverything more fade out, as I also cannot heard any sounds no more in the room. I never felt this exhausted before, like I just took out all of my energy and nothing left. Can't I just rest? For few minutes?

As I closes my eyes, I feel my breathes just getting shorter. Oh Minwoo oppa why I can't hear your voice calling my name again?

 

 

---

 

"You should have just do the c-section!" I could heard his voice in raging when the tremble voice at the end of every words. "I can't lost her, not this way, not anymore... I had enough." Minwoo's oppa voice filling my head but I can't say anything to him, I want to hug him so much. I tried to lift my hand but it just can't. They're staying still beside my body on the bed, the beeping of my heart pulse also could be heard next to my bed. I guess that's it.

"She's now in stable condition Mr. Lee, we just need some more time to waiting for her to wake up." The doctor relaxed but still I could heard his hissing at her. 

"What if--" He seems not sure with what he want to say about me. Don't give up on me, oppa... I'm still here.

"Minwoo, could you just stop- don't being like this..." That's my mother's voice. Heavenly voice, I miss her so much as well. What happened to me.

 

---

 

"I love you, Lee Sunkyu. it's enough Sunny, you had rest enough..." Minwoo's oppa soft, y and calm right to my ear. His gentle knuckles skin touching my cheek, he also landed a soft kiss on my forehead. I wish I could open my eyes just to stare at his beautiful gaze to me while he's saying those words next to me. He must be y and handsome as fck.

"I love you..." I could heard his gapsed when I say that, I slowly open my eyes. See, he's really close to my face while his face so pale, I guess he's as tired as I am. I don't know how long it's been I fell asleep, at least I thought. I slowly could feel the breaths becoming so warm, the oxygen mask that covering my mouth makes it like I breathing over the cooked rice. It's so much comfortable. The first things I saw is the pink ceiling, I love the color, although it's still blur in my vision. My body seems tired as I don't know why it feels that way. Then I could feels a big hands with fat fingers holding my hands firmly. It's Minwoo's oppa hand I know that. I smiled weakly at him since that's the only thing I could do when I saw him smiling back at me.

It's mixed worried, happy, and he almost sobbing. Oh my baby... "Hey, are you rest enough?" He asked like he know the reason of my drained body. He keep smiling while I look at him back confusedly. I thought I was at home. I tried to takes the mask off but he doesn't let me, he puts the hand over mine while caressing my back hand. I parted my lips trying to say something but opened my eyes already makes me so tired. 

Ah the baby! "Our--" I haven't finish it but Minwoo oppa already answer it.

"Everything is fine, you're fine, him too. He's very healthy, he was crying so loud at the fist time." He said as I could sees the relieved while he's saying that. "I'm so worried, you know..." He's saying next to my ear while I'm trying to turning my head towards him. Why?

"I am-- Sorry." but it's feel so good to open my eyes and to see this beautiful eyes again, Lee Minwoo. "Sorry to.. make you worried." I said with my respire still like before, it's kinda difficult to breath, did something happen with my lungs?

Minwoo's oppa places my knuckles hand over his cheek so I could feel his warm skin. "No, Sunny, it's alright. It's very good to see you again. Good to see you again, my wife." He says whispering, I hope he's not crying I just don't have that much energy to wipes the tears for him.

"I'm glad to see you again." I says lowly. "I want to see my baby..."

"Our baby, Sunny. I'll call the nurse to bring him to see you. Do you want to rest again?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter