The Pregnant Lady is Sunny

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Minwoo’s POV*

 

I thought I just wanna make sure Hyori to sleep then I will leave, but I feel very tired so I choose to nap but the fact I slept over last night. I don’t know how I can fell asleep really tight last night maybe that because I don’t have enough time to resting yesterday while I have to take care of Sunny. Oh yeah, Sunny... how about her?

 

I groaned while stretched my arms, I saw Hyori was sleep on my chest and I pulled my bare chest. Like usual I slept while pulled off my shirt. I saw Hyori sleep peaceful make me not dare to move a lot. I caressed her back less.

 

Backless? ! Why people love to make me trapped with this situation??! Why are they like to take some opportunity with me?!

 

“Hyori! What were we doing?” I pulled myself out from the blanket as Hyori also woke up acts innocently like nothing was happening between us.

 

“You said you enjoy it last night, baby~” Hyori said ily to me.

 

“I have to leave!” I grab my clothes and put on my pants as I heading the door to get out from her apartment.

 

my body is too y causing people overhelmed over me? What I did actually? Did I really have with her? I didn’t even feel something last night!

 

“Minwoo-ya, you are mine...” hyori said make me sick-er than before.

 

I don’t wanna hear anyhting more. I just want to go away from her. I grabbed my phone and to check my phone. 97 missed calls and 42 messages.

 

Oh damnit! All the calls came from Olive Oyl phone number. Yeah that’s my mom’s name in my phone book. Unlucky me, she also flooding my phone with texts. What is wrong with her? Doesn’t she know what I have been through last night?! ... ah yes sure she doesn’t know.

 

 

Olive Oyl:

Minwoo-ya! Where the hell are you?! I don’t know what was your plan about this? Sunny getting hospitalized and you send her to another doctor! Are you going insaner than before?! Meet me at the Seoul Center Hospital now!

 

I found a text from....

Uncle Scoorage. They sure missing their handsome-son so much.

 

Uncle Scoorage:

 

SUNNY IS GONE!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING MINWOO TO HER?! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU CANNOT FIND HER!

 

What?! She is gone? Why she has bad timing?! GAAAAH! This is the worst day ever. IS IT DIFFICULT TO STAY AT THE HOSPITAL WHILE SHE IS IN BAD CONDITION?!

 

I hitted the wheel when I get into the car and start the engine to looking for Sunny. I’m pretty sure what will happen if I can’t find Sunny. They would throw me like a trash to another planet.

 

“Sunny where are you?!” I shouted randomly in my car.

 

Is she okay? Fck! Sunny why don’t you stay!!!?

I pressed my screen phone to typing her phone number.  Her phone is inactive. Good. That is very good news of the day. I don’t know where she is, and her phone is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter