A Mess Feeling

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sunny's POV]

I can't stop smiling to myself as I sat on the bus seat. I was a bit flattered when I found out Minwoo oppa moved out from his apartment and moved to the first floor only for me, Junjin oppa told me. Minwoo oppa designed all of the things. He made my bedroom with one-way mirror look like inside the interrogation room, I can see outside of my room, but they can't see me. He putted three emergency lamps inside my room, So I don't need worried about my claustropobhic.

I still remember the expression of him that day omg how can i forget it, 'I love you' he said while making serious face. How can all of sudden my body turn into jelly, boneless and.... Ah chinja. I have to focus with myself and the baby. Why was I became that ease? "Babo..." I said to myself trying to back to my sense while open my study book.

Focus Soonkyu.. Focus...inhales~ exhales~

then suddenly the horn of a car sounded so loud next to the bus that I ride. "Mwoya~" I mumbled as I saw the red car of LEE MINWOO right next to the bus, while he's playing with the horn like 5 years old who playing with his dad's car horn.

'STOP IT!' I'm mouthing to him through the window of the bus. He's sticking out his tongue as waving his hand towards me, then...

after he felt enough embarrassing me in that public transportation, he's running his car faster, and show me... I mean, show us, include to all people whose watching him from inside the bus. He's showing the big banner which flying behind his car. My face on it. He took the picture while I was sleeping. So yeah the picture of the banner is I was sleeping with my full lips and my eyes looked so weird.

Gratss Soonkyu. You're really famous now.

 

"I will kill you, Lee MinWoo."

******

 

I'm hungry.. It just one hour and a half I had ate, and I'm hungry again. I burried my face into the pillow, and screaming out loud. "I'm tired of hungry!!!"

I kicking the carpet like a kid who has temper-tantrum. And randomly throw the anger to an object.

"Let's buy steak." Minwoo oppa appearently made me a bit jump, and stopped my scream.

"Since when did you come home?"

"Let's go buy steak for our dinner, I'll close this offer in 10 seconds." He said as he look on his watch and start to count down the seconds.

"I'll get ready first!" I ran to my room.

"Stop running, Lee Soonkyu!"

"Arraso Lee Minwoo!" I shouted from my room to changing my clothes. I took off my shirt and I was not fully , I leaves my underwear still on.

Then. Blamp~ Electricity was dead.

I don't like it,and I hate it more exactly, I cannot breathing properly, it feels like there was any tied around my neck and makes me cannot even standing anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter