What is this?!

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"APPA'S HOME!" Minwoo shouted as he walking into the apartment's living room. He saw Sunny folding her arms on her chest while staring sharply to his eyes. "W-what? Why are you staring at me like that? Those stare, I don't like it." he stopped before walking closer towards her.  It had been few weeks their relationship going smoothly. Sunny's stare was sharper than eagle stare.

"What were you put in my room?" Sunny still staring at him.

Minwoo smilling widely, "Surprise! Don't you like it? You must been surprised because my gift, weren't you?" He's sitting down next to Sunny and snuggle to her.

"Are you crazy, Lee Minwoo?" 

"What?" Minwoo straighten his back, and looked confusedly to Sunny, "I-I thought you'll like it...Mian-mianhaeyo. I will buy you another else, if you don't like it" Minwoo get up from his seat and walking up to the room with disappointed on his face.

 

*****

[Minwoo's POV]

I already been warned by my friends. How difficult having a pregnant woman under the same roof, they're very mood-swing, easy to get angry. But I don't know It's that difficult. Is it wrong to give a woman that I love a necklace? I really don't understand how to make Sunny's heart to be mine.  I started to thinking there is maybe something wrong with her mind...?

"Dinner is ready, do you want me to bring the food to your room?" Sunny's voice from behind the door.

"No, I will eat later. I need to finished some work first." I said while rubbing the towel on my wet hair. 

Sunny without knocking the door first then she open my door. "Sunny I still need to wear my clothes." I sighed.

Her loud voice, again, filling my room with her screaming. Why does she screaming? Am I asking her to come in? I chuckled and wrapping my waist with the towel before walking towards her. "Sssh! don't be to loud, It's not good for our baby."

"OPPA! WHY WERE YOU DIDN'T WEAR YOUR CLOTHES?"

"I just finished took a bath. Should I also wearing my clothes while I was taking a bath?"

"Aisssh! Put on your towel!"

"Done." I smiled as she turned her body back to facing me. "What is it that making you in a rush come into my room?"

"I don't understand with you, Lee Minwoo, Why are you put the condoms in my room?! You made it so complicated now." She sat on my bed and start to talking fastly, Sunny's style.

But wait! CONDOMS?!

"?! What do you mean?" I frowned as I sat next to her.

" was gift that you gave to me! Are you going insane?! Your mom found it inside my room. That's not mine..!" Sunny didn't talked about my mom before and my brain immediately working as soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter