I'll take care the ones I love

Womb for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Minwoo, do you need anything?" Hyori asking him, while look concerned when Minwoo look all tired at the memorial room after she gave the deep bow to show her respect to his father. He's the last one who gave visit after all already leave the room. 

Minwoo looked at her while shaking her head. "No, thanks, Hyori. All I need is here right now." He said while turning his gaze towards Sunny who's busy bringing the tray, serves the foods and while bringing some bottle of soju to the guests' table.

Hyori is following his gaze to Sunny direction, she notice there's something in his eyes that only she found when he looks at Minwoo. "Sorry for all the fuss I did to both of you." Minwoo fastly turning his face to Hyori which is standing in front of him while bowing her back slightly.

"Let's not make it for each other in the future, okay?" Minwoo opened his arms to hugging Hyori, she quickly respond to him and hugging her for few second before Eric appearing from no where, he's ninja everyone can tell. 

"I think that's enough." Eric said with his typical grin. Minwoo slowly break the hug while Hyori just wipes her cheeks that's wet because of the tears. "Minwoo, I and Hyori gonna start to date, the real date, like normal couple..." Eric tried to explain with easier words. 

"You don't need my permission, do you?" Minwoo jokingly while slightly force himself to chuckling. "I'm happy for you both..."

"And congratulation for your wedding, Minwoo-ya. You should make a proper party after this. I will be there for helping the bride." Hyori said while Eric looking at her with unreadable look. "I'm fine now, Moon JungHyuk-ssi.." She said with a light hit on Eric's chest.

"Of course, I am pretty sure she deserve something special than yesterday. I'll tell you soon, Hyori. Please take care of this ert old guy. Tell me if you need someone to hit this egg, I'm volunteer." Minwoo said while looking at Sunny direction who's now standing up after she sent few plates of foods to one table.

When she turned around her body meets someone familiar in front of her. It's already couple of months they didn't met. Sunny didn't say anything but just staring at him, while him scanning her hanbook which is black that's means she's already part of the grieving family. Sunny gulped while his mother already looking at her with kinda surprised look.

"What are you doing here?" He asked while still standing closely to Sunny, made her taking a step backward from him. 

"I'm Mr. Lee's daughter in law, Onew-ssi.. Thank you for coming.." She said with honorifics while bowing her head.

"Oh- Minwoo, deep condolences for your loss. I will give bow for your father.." Onew's father seems also notice with this atmoshpere, he fastly dragged Onew along with him while Onew still looking at Sunny who's now holding Minwoo's hand tightly. Onew's mother also get dragged by his father while they're walking in together.

"Thank you for coming." Minwoo cutted the tense gaze of Onew with a weak smile, Minwoo's grabbing Sunny's hand while bowing her back slightly. Minwoo fastly turning to Sunny who still looking down at their hand which is entwined each other, Sunny seems holding it tighter then before while shutted. "Aren't you tired? Do you want to take a rest?"

She shakes her head as she looking up to him with a smile on her face, "I'm gonna stay here, there's still some of appa's friends here, I need to help-"

"We're already have maids who taking care of it. You better go rest..., you can wait in the car get some sleep there for one hour. How about that?" Minwoo's caressing her cheek, then softly plants a kiss on her forehead. "I'll wake you up later."

"Promise?" Sunny asked while grinning to him Minwoo just answering with a smile and nod before sunny turning to get out from the funeral hall, she looks so tired with her stomach that already big.

After makes sure Sunny's walking out from the hall, Minwoo walking to the room where people usually give the last bows to his father, he following Onew's family who's still giving the last respect to his father. He sits down right next to her mother, while onew's father saying his condolences to his mother. 

"I'll take my leave now." The head of the family said politely, Minwoo's just bowing to him. 

"Aren't you suppose to leave Sunny alone after what your family did to her?" Onew said out of the blue while his father quite shocked himself. He chuckled dryly while crossing his arms over the chest, Minwoo's looking at him back while frowning. 

"Isn't it too rude to talking about this at my father funeral?" Minwoo's trying to stay calm while clenched his jaw. "I'll make sure you won't be missed out at our wedding party, Onew-ssi." Minwoo said while bowing his head a little bit. "Then please take care"

"Are you going to married that gold digger?!" Onew's mother voice now sounded loud and out of her own control.

One hand landed on her cheek far from the proper manner, the sounds of the palm hit her cheek pretty loud makes some guests looking at them. Then suddenly the murmuring of people couldn't be heard anymore. Minwoo also looking with his eyes open wide when his mother's precious hand slap Onew's mother.

"Her name is Lee Sunkyu, and she's not a gold digger, she didn't ever take even dime of my money. Oh boy- now I know why you talking such a rubbish like that, you must took a lot from your mother." Mrs. Lee talking while pointing her finger over Onew's mother's face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter