Summer Vacation

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

School already end now. Seohyun is staying home because she doesn't feel good while Tiffany and Kris relationship is getting better. Until, Kris feel like they should go to some places and have fun like a summer vacation. He decide o call Tiffany and Seohyun to meet him at the Cafe at 4:00 pm. He bring some of his friends and seohyun come with some of her cousin.

It was 4:00pm already. Kris was already there with Tiffany and his friends and still waiting for seohyun to come. 

Kris: Oh, seohyun outside already..we should sit down and dicuss what where we want to go on vacation.

Seohyun: Kris!

Kris: Seohyun, come sit here with your cousin. Why are you late?

Seohyun: it because Yoona was taking so long to get ready.

Kris: oh

Seohyun: what do you guy want to talk about?

Kris: Let introduce each other first, then we will talk.

Seohyun: Ok, Kris you introduce your friends to us first.

Kris: Ok..this is Lu Han, the one next to him is Baekyung, and the last one is Kai.

sehun, baekyung, and Luhan: Hello, we are Kris bestfriends and come here with him to dicuss our Vacation...

Seohyun, Tiffany, Yoona, and Taeyoen all laugh and answer them: Hello!

Seohyun: This is Yoona one of my best cousin and also short Taeyoen too.

Taeyoen: Yah! who you calling short?

Seohyun: You! Don't have to yell, I'm was just kidding.

Taeyoen: Fine!

Yoona and Taeyoen: Hello, were seohyun best cousin!

Kris: Okay so everybody know each other then, let talk. Um..I thought that it summer already so we should have a summer vacation and ask you all here to ask where you guy wanna go?

Everybody answer except Kris: Really! Um...We want to go to Hawaii.....

They all laugh because all them say the same places.

Kris: Really! Then let go to Hawaii. And we can go there for two week. We will go next tomorrow..Okay..

Seohyun: Really! I'm exciting...

Everybody:Yeah!

Kris: Let go and get your thing and tomorrow come to meet at the airport with your ticket. 

Everybody: Ticket? We didn't buy it yet...

Kris: Oh, I already bought them...Here!

Everybody: Oooh...Kris..your such a nice friends and guy..Tiffany is lucky..

Tiffany was blushing when they are saying that and Kris was arguing with them.

They all decide to  leaves and go get ready. Lu Hun offer to send seohyun home and she agree while Baekyung and Kai take Yoona and Taeyoen home. Kris was looking mad because Lu Hun gonna take seohyun home but he don't know why he mad or even felt jealous when seohyun and Lu hun is friends and Tiffany was his girlfriends. They all leaves and Kris took Tiffany home and meet at the airport tomorrow.

Kris POV

What am I thinking? Feeling mad because one of your bestfriends send one of your bestfriends home. I am not suppose to be feeling like this. Don't tell me I like seohyun. Nonono, I don't think so, cause I like and love Tiffany and since she is my Girlfriends too.I think I'm just thinking to much. 

End of POV

Seohyun POV

Why does Kris staring at me like that? I felt weird and scare when he stare at me like that? He couldn't fall for me since he already have Tiffany and she one of my bestfriends too. I'm just timking to much. 

End Of POV

It was morning and seohyun wake up and get ready to go to the airport in the afternoon. Kris also up and calling Tiffany he will go pick her up. Tiffany was already ready and wait for kris. Yoona was ready and Taeyoen too so they came to seohyun house to wait for her. Baekyung and Kai was already ready and decide to go eat at a place before they headed to the airport in the afternoon. Luhun was getting ready and going to seohyun house to pick her up with her two cousin. Everyone was ready and all went to the airport. They all told their parent about the trip so no one worry but seohyun parent is worry because she is sick. But she tell them it not gonna be long and since Yoona and Taeyoen is there for her too. They all get to the plane and ready for it to go. Seohyun sit with Luhan, Yoona and Kai together, Kris and Tiffany, and Baekyung and Taeyoen. 

It was a long hour flight and the girl were all asleep but not the guy. Kris was staring at Luhun and Seohyun. He felt some jealousy inside his heart but don't know why so he just trying to ignores them. They already reach Hawaii aiport and everyone wake up and get out of the plane. Luhun held seohyun hand when they get out of the plane which Kris feeling more mad now. And Tiffany was just staring at him with a What-wrong-with-him-getting-mad-when-we-just-reach-Hawaii-airport. But she Ignores it and Just walk ahead following the other while Kris was the last person. They all go to the hotel Kris got for them. Yoona and Taeyoen share a room, Tiffany and Seohyun share a room, Kai and Baekyung share a room, and Kris and Luhun share a room. They all umpack their things.

In Kris and Luhun room:

Kris: Luhan, can I ask you something?

Luhun: You already asking now..

Kris: um..Do you like seohyun?

Luhun: why do you ask?

Kris: Cause she is nice and I think it a good ideas if both of you date.

Luhun: Really? Well, I kinda like her, and I think she a nice person and very pretty and helpful too.

Kris: I see...good, you should try to hangout with her more and ask her out.

Luhun: Well, Kris you seem mad since we got here? Is there something wrong? Or did you and Tiffany have an arguement?

Kris: It nothing! I'm just tired from the long flight here.

Luhun: Okay...Let call the other girl and guy and go out to play today.

Kris: Sure...I think they already unpacked their things already.

They call all the people to meet at the front of the hotel that they gonna go have fun at the beach so they should change and meet each other there. The girl all change into white outfit and head out while the boy just wear short and t-shirt. 

They all meet infront the hotel. The boy were like: Wow! when they saw the girl come out because they were so pretty. Kris eyes was on Seohyun instead of his girlfriends and Luhun was frozen there because Seohyun was just so beautiful. While Baekyung and Kai just stand there mouth open when they saw Yoona and Taeyoen.

Girls: HEY! Were Ready! Let go to the beach and have fun.

Guys: Wow! 

Girls: Hello!Hello! YAhyahyah!!!!!!!!

Guys: Ouch, my ears!

Girls: Sorry, we call you guy a few time but didn't answer so we yell at you guy. And why are you guy staring at us like that? Don't tell me you guy fallen for us already?

Guys: Yeah...You guys are so beautiful..we couldn't take ours eyes off you guy...hehehe

Girls:Ash! you guy know how to melt girls heart..You made our face so red now, so embarassing!

Guys: Were just kidding!hahahaha!!!!

Girls: Yah! You jerk! Made us embarassed you gonna see what we will do to you guy!

Guys:  Catch me if you can!hahaha

The guys all run off to the beach and he girls chasing behind them except seohyun because she don't want to run because she might feel dizzy. She walk as fast as she can to catch up with them. The girl and guy were chasing each other while Luhun was waiting for Seohyun to catch up with them. They were all having fun while Luhun and Seohyun walking around the beach talking. 

Luhun: Seohyun, are you tire? Why are you so slow?

Seohyun: I just don't want to run.

Luhun: you want me to walk with you around the beach?

Seohyun: sure! If you want to.

Luhun: Okay!

Luhun: Let go buy ice cream and eat it and go walk around the beach since it hot. 

Seohyun: Okay!

They both got icecream and start to walking around the beach while Tiffany and Kris were playing with the sand and the other was playing with the water. They were tire so they decide to meet at the restruarant together and eat then will go back to the hotel. They waited for their food.

Kris/Tiffany:  Do you guy have fun? Both of us was playing with the sand writing each other name and drawing there.

Luhun: Me and Seohyun were eating Icecream and walking around the beach.

Seohyun: The beach is so beautiful and I feel good while eating icecream when it hot like this.

Yoona: Yah! Why didn't you buy one icecream for me too?

Seohyun: Sorry, I was talking and walking with Luhun that why.

Yoona: Just kidding..It Okay...

Kris: Luhun and you seem like a couple..You guy should date..

in seohyun mind: Do you really want me to date Luhun kris?

Luhun: Don't say that Kris..Seohyun didn't like me...

Seohyun: How do you know I don't like you?

In seohyun mind: You must feel happy now.

Kris was feeling jealous but why did he still try to get them together too, he thought to himself.  But then he got Tiffany and she love him a lot and he love her too but don't understand why he jealous over Seohyun too. 

BACK TO THEIR TALKING:

Luhun: are you telling me, you like me too?

Seohyun: Well, if you like me, then I will try to like and go out with you.

Luhun: Really?

Seohyun: Sure

Luhun: Yeah!

Everybody: Last long!......

L/S: Thank You

Seohyun: Kris you must be happy now that I'm with him...after all I have done to help you, you never felt anything for me then, it better for me to give up. I will leaves after you and Tiffany engage. (notes: Seohyun is talking to herself.)

FlashBack:

Kris: Hello! Seohyun! I have something to tell you.

Seohyun: really?

Kris: After our summer vacation, I will confuse to Tiffany that we should engage first before we went to school again.

Seohyun: Ok..good luck Kris..I will support you...

Kris: Thank you...

Soehyun: Yeah...

Kris: Bye

Soehyun: Bye

even if I'm hurt I will help you with anyhtings.

End of Flashback

 

They all Finish their food that was serve and went to the hotel. Luhun send seohyun to her room and give her a hug and Kris saw them but they didn't see him and Tiffany. 

Tiffany: They are so sweet..

Kris: Yeah

Kris: Let me take you to your room too.

Tiffany: Ok

They went closer to Tiffany room and Luhun and seohyun broke the hug and give them way and Luhun leave while seohyun go back to the room. Tiffany give Kris a kiss on his cheek and Kris hug her and he went away.

Tiffany: Seohyun, you and Luhun just start dating but is so sweet already.

Seohyun: You and Kris are also very sweet too.

Tiffany:yeah..yeah..yeah..

It getting late so seohyun and Tiffany decide to go to sleep. But seohyun have a hard time try to explain to them how she gonna told them that she will leaves them to america.