Confession

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

-Kris Pov-

I'm glad I got to spend time with her today. I'm so happy. She is so cute today. I  have so much fun with her. I just wish we can always go on a date together. I love spending time with her. Today is the most happy day of me. Yeah...

My foot it hurt now, I should made trouble for her tomorrow.  Hehehehe....

-End of Pov------------------

It was morning. When Seohyun phone ring.

Seohyun: What is it Luhun?

Luhun: Can you meet me at the First Love Cafe near your house? I have something to tell you? 

Seohyun: Sure. I will be there in 30 minutes.

They both hang up.

Seohyun go to her room. She tied her hair up, put on some light make up, and grab her purse then left. She was walking to the Cafe because it near her house. 

------Luhun(luhan) Pov

I'm already sitting at the table near the glass wall. Then I look up and saw Seohyun. She was still searching or looking around where I was. Then I call her and wave at her to come to my table.

So why do you want me to come here and meet you? She ask me.

I ask her if she want something to drink first and she just nod. I order our drink. Then a few minute later they serve our drink. We start to drink it and then stare at each other. 

Luhun, can you tell me now what you want to tell me? She ask me again.

I gain all my courage and finally tell her.

Seohyun, I know this is lame but can you be my girlfriends again? I know it been year since you move but during all these year I been missing you and still love you even though I know you don't love me. I'm really happy when you finally appear again. I just want to spend time and be your boyfriend like we use to before. I let it all out. I say it. I look at her and to my surprise she was shock and didn't even say a words.

Luhun, I don't know what to say. I'm not sure about my feeling. Seohyun answer to me but looking down.

It okays. But I will always be your bestfriend and support you. You don't need to answer me. I know what your answer. I reply to her. I know it hurt but as long as she happy then I'm happy for her.  i'M WILL JUST HOPE THE BEST FOR HER AND SEE IF SHE CAN FALL FOR ME TOO.

-END OF POV------------------------

Seohyun: I'm sorry Luhun. It too soon for me. And I'm also not sure what I felt too. 

Seohyun say that with tear falling from her eye. She sad and hurt how she leave and luhun loving her all these year and still she reject him. She doesn't know what to do. Luhun wipe her tear and they both stare at each other. Seohyun and Luhun both left the cafe and go to the park that was near her house too. They sat on the bench in the park watching little kid play and enjoy. Seohyun felt happy and it remind her of someone but she can't remember who it was. Even though she try hard to remember that person. And everytime she remember something like that her heart hurt and she don't know what that feeling was also. Luhun just focus on Seohyun. How he gonna face her after the embarrassing confession.

Seohyun: I miss my childhood memory watching these kid play. But there someone that I can't remember that always appear in my mind but I can't see him. It just a blury images.

Luhun: Seohyun, you should try to remember thing from your little too maybe it could help you remember someone that important to you.

Seohyun: I try Luhun, but it just can't appear in my head. I felt bad that I have to forget about some of my childhood memory and what happened to me too.

Luhun: Don't feel bad. I believe one day you will remember all those thing. I will support you.

Seohyun: Thank Luhun. I don't know why I don't have any feeling toward you? It like there someone I love once but can't remember him.

Luhun: Seohyun, don't felt bad for anything.Like I say I will always help you.

Seohyun: Thank you Luhun. You are the bestfriend ever. 

She was crying again and Luhun hug her. She just stay there and hug luhun too. She felt like she have hurt lot of people that are close and nice to her. She let out all the thing she being keeping inside her out. Luhun just hug her and comfort her. But they doesn't know that there was two  person watching what they are doing from a far. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think are the two person watching Seohyun and Luhan?

Thank for reading my story and for all of your sweet and lovely comment.