HURT

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

Seohyun: YAh! Who are you? Let Go of me Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seohyun step on Kris foot and he let go and she slap him.

Kris: Ouch! What was that for?

Seohyun: That for taking advantage of me even if I don't know who you are.

Everyone was surprise at what seohyun action. And go closer to her and asking question.

Luhun: Soehyun, that Kris your bestfriends and crush since little that you always help him whenever he need you. You let a letter for us to give to  Kris and we all know that. But why are you not happy but slap him and yell?

Seohyun: Luhun...I really don't know him.

Luhun: Then, how did you know me?

Seohyun: Luhun, you are my friends, so that why I remember you.

Y/T/K/B/Tiffany: Then do you remember knowing us?

Seohyun: Um...Your Yoona, Taeyoen, Kai, Baekyung, but who are you?

Tiffany: I'm Tiffany, your bestfriends in high school.

Seohyun: But how could I didn't remember knowing you?

Tiffany: Is there something wrong with you when you went to America, that why you can't remember two of us?

Seohyun: I don't know but my parent can explain to you guy. Um..are you two getting marry?

Tiffany: Yeah, we just about to start but you came and were just surprise.

Seohyun: Oh, really? Then continue the wedding and I will be here too.

The Parent: Kids, are you guy going to continue the wedding?

Tiffany: We will.

Tiffany quickly went back to the front of the Priest dragging Kris hand with her. Then, everyone go sit in their places and ready for the wedding to begin.

The Priest: KRIS ARE YOU GOING TO BE WITH THIS GIRL BESIDE YOU FOREVER AND TAKE HER AS YOUR WIFE?

KRIS WAS STILL STANDING THERE LOOKING AT TIFFANY AND SEOHYUN WHILE SEOHYUN WAS STANDING THERE SMILING WITH LUHUN AND TIFFANY SMILING AND WAITING FOR KRIS ANSWER. THEN THE PRIEST STATE THE QUESTION AGAIN BUT ASK SOMETHING BEFOR HE CONTINUE.

PRIEST: BEFORE I GOING TO ASK THE QUESTION AGAIN, IS THERE SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WANT THEM BOTH TO MARRY?

EVERYONE WAS LOOKING AROUND IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WANT THEM TO GET MARRY BUT NOT ONE ANSWER AND RAISE THEIR HAND TO SPEAK ANYTHING. UNTIL LUHUN RAISE HIS HAND THAT HE WANT TO SAY SOMETHING.

LUHUN: WELL, KRIS SHOULD BE ANSWERING TO THIS QUESTION IF HE DIDN'T ANSWER THE WORD I DO AT THE THING WHEN YOU ASKING HIM TO TAKE TIFFANY AS HIS WIFE. AM I RIGHT?

EVERYONE TURN TO LOOK AT KRIS AND HE WAS HAVING A HARD TIME WHETHER TO ANSWER OR WHAT TO ANSWER. UNTIL TIFFANY FINALLY SPEAK UP.

TIFFANY: KRIS, IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE AND DON'T WANT THIS WEDDING TO HAPPENED THEN JUST ANSWER TO THE QUESTION AND I WILL KNOW WHAT TO SAY  OR DO. I CAN'T JUST STAY HERE SMILING AND WAITING FOR YOU TO ANSWER ALL DAY. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SEOHYUN REMEMBER YOU AND STILL LOVE HER THEN JUST SAY IT. PLEASE DON'T HURT BOTH ME AND YOURSELF.

KRIS: TIFFANY? I DARE NOT TO SAY ANYTHING. I SCARE I WILL HURT YOU AND SEOHYUN ONE MORE TIME. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. I LOVE YOU BUT I FEEL HURT TOO. 

TIFFANY: KRIS, IF THAT WHAT YOU CAN SAY, THEN I THINK I KNOW WHAT TO DO. I DISAGREE ABOUT THIS WEDDING OF ME AND KRIS CONTINUE.

KRIS: TIFFANY?

EVERYBODY: TIFFANY! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

TIFFANY: KRIS I'M NOT GONNA MARRY YOU IF YOU CAN'T GIVE ME AN ANSWER AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWER FOREVER AND I WOULD BE HURT EVEN MORE IF I DON'T LET YOU GO NOW. I KNOW THAT YOUR FEELING HAVE CHANGE AND YOU BEEN WAITING FOR HER THIS LONG BUT SHE NEVER APPEAR THAT WHY YOU DECIDE TO MARRY ME BUT SHE BACK SO IT YOUR CHANCE TO GET HER BACK. I DO THIS SO I CAN PAY SEOHYUN BACK OF WHAT SHE HAVE DONE FOR ME SO MUCH AND YOU TOO TAKE THIS CHANCE TO DO ALL THE THING SHE HAVE DO TO YOU IN THE PAST SO YOU WILL NOT REGRET ANYTHING. EVEN IF I LOVE YOU BUT YOU DON'T LOVE ME THEN IT NO USE OF GETTING MARRY. AND IF THE REASON YOU MARRY ME BECAUSE SHE NOT HERE SO PLEASE STOP THIS WEDDING BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE HURT MORE AND ALSO YOU TOO. I DON'T WANT US TO REGRET THIS AFTER WE ALREADY MARRIAGE. SO I WILL BE THE ONE LETTING GO OF YOU, KRIS.

tear were falling from tiffany eyes as she saying those thing to kris. her heart was broken but it will hurt more if she don't do this. and this is the best for both of them. Kris was hurt also too from what tiffany is saying. he don't know what to answer. Everyone was just standing there looking at kris and tiffany. Seohyun was getting mad and Luhun too felt bad for tiffany.

KRIS:TIFFANY ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS?

TIFFANY: KRIS, I'M SURE

THE PARENT: TIFFANY, IF YOU LOVE KRIS THEN MARRY HIM HE DOESN'T SAY NO OR YES TO WHAT YOUR SAYING

TIFFANY: UMMA...IT BEST FOR BOTH OF US IF I LET HIM GO.

TIFFANY MOM: OH, DON'T CRY MY DAUGHTER. IF THAT WHAT YOU WANT THEN MOMMY IS OKAY. 

TIFFANY AND HER FAMILY LEAVES THE PLACE AND KRIS RUN AFTER THEM BUT WAS STOP BY HER DAD. 

TIFFANY DAD: SHE NEED TIMES TO COMFORT HERSELF. I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO HURT HER BUT THAT WAS HER DECISION SO IT NOT YOUR FAULT DON'T THINK TO MUCH. 

KRIS: THANNK YOU MISTER HWANG FOR UNDERSTANDING. 

TIFFANY DAD TURN AROUND AND START TO WALK TOWARD TIFFANY AND HER MOM.

TIFFANY, WE COULD STILL BE FRIENDS RIGHT? SHOUT KRIS.

TIFFANY JUST NOD HER HEAD AND SOON SHE WAS OUT OF SIGHT.

KRIS: I'M SORRY TIFFANY......But I couldn't leaves Seohyun....( he say as tear were falling from his eyes.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SORRY IF KRIS AND TIFFANY DIDN'T GET TOGETHER. AND SORRY IF IT OR BORING. 

AND THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING ON MY STORIES. I'M REALLY HAPPY. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.