Jealousy

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

Kris Pov

Why are Seohyun with Luhun? And why are they hugging? Seohyun hurt my foot and now she doesn't even care about me but go to have fun with Luhun instead. I guess she really doesn't want to remember me. I should stop. It hurt me seeing her with other guy. Then as I look beside me was Sooyoung Seohyun's bestfriend. She also saw what happening too. But she look mad too. Did she like Luhun? Is she mad because her bestfriend hug the guy she like? 

Then I ask her why she is here.

Hi, I'm Kris. Your Sooyoung, Seohyun's bestfriend right?

Sooyoung: Yeah. Are we both looking at the same thing? 

I guess so. I answer her.

Sooyoung: I text her that I will come spend time with her today but seem like she don't want to. She want to be with him instead.

Oh..are you mad? I ask her.

Sooyoung: Kinda since she just want to be with that Luhun and ignore my text instead.

I'm sorry to hear that. So do you want to spend sometime together since they both didn't bother to notice us. I ask her again.

Sure. She answer.

Then we went to eat at the restaurant across from the park so that we won't see anything sweet scene from them. 

What do you want to eat? I ask her.

Anything is fine. She answer back but seem piss off.

I order our food. A few minute later our food arrive and we both start to eat.

End of Pov

Kris and Sooyoung just eating and didn't talk to each other because they both were mad at what they saw at the park and just focusing on eating so they won't get piss. But then Luhun and Seohyun also enter the restaurant and both Kris and Sooyoung look at them. Luhun and Seohyun seem to notice them and come to their table.

Seohyun: Sooyoung and Kris? You guy became close already. 

Sooyoung: Yeah, is that a problem?

Seohyun: No. Why do you seem like your mad?

Sooyoung: It nothing.

Seohyun: Kris, why are you two together?

Kris: We met at the park across from here and see people being lovey dovey so we just came here and eat instead.

Seohyun look at luhun and they both look at Kris and Sooyoung. They have a feeling Kris is talking about them but just keep quiet and sit across Kris and Sooyoung. Kris and Sooyoung sit beside each other. Luhun and Seohyun sit beside each other on the other side of the table.

Luhun: Sooyoung?

Sooyoung: Yeah. Why are you calling my name?

Luhun: I just wonder how you come to the park too. 

Sooyoung: Well, I came to the park to meet someone but it doesn't seem like she want to meet me so that why I came here and enjoy my time with Kris.

Sooyoung turn to Kris when she is saying that and Kris smile back at her. Seohyun was looking at them and feel hurt. Luhun also feel something that Sooyoung and Kris are misunderstanding him and Seohyun at the park. And that the people they talk at the park are nonother than Luhun and Seohyun. 

Luhun: Seohyun, do you want something to eat too?

Seohyun: Anything is fine Luhun.

Luhun call the worker in the restaurant and order food for Seohyun and him. After a few minute their food arrive and they start to eat. Seohyun was eating and there something on her chin. Kris saw it and was about to grab a nakin and wipe it when Luhun already did it. Kris was mad. Then Sooyoung look at them and she start to feed Kris. Kris was smiling and let Sooyoung feed him. Luhun and Seohyun both look at them and were getting mad. Seohyun start to talk feed Luhun too. And Luhun was feeding her back. Kris and Sooyoung were mad and jealous at the same time and they keep drinking and look at Luhun and Seohyun. Then they suddenly talk. Seohyun and Luhun stop feeding each other and just eat.

Kris: Sooyoung, I think you are beautiful today.

Sooyoung: Kris you are very handsome too. I wish I can have a boyfriend like you. hehehe

Kris: I don't think anyone want me anymore. But why are you saying that? I'm hurt. I was trying my best to get her back and very nice to her but she doesn't even care. My foot was hurt by her but she doesn't even care. 

Sooyoung: Kris, don't be sad. I'm here. I will help you. There also someone I like too but he too mean to notice it. And I guess I'm nothing to him but a food monster and bad mouth bastard.

Kris and Sooyoung were kinda drunk and just say anything. Luhun and Seohyun just look at them and listen to what they say. 

Seohyun: Kris, stop it. You should go home now since your drunk.

Luhun: Sooyoung, is there something wrong?

K/Soo: There nothing wrong. We will leave since you two don't want us to interupt your relationship.

Kris put the money for the food they eat on the table and grab Sooyoung hand and left. Seohyun and Luhun just look at them left and pay for their food too. They both go out to see where Kris and Sooyoung go but they couldn't find them.

Seohyun: Where do you think they go?

Luhun: I don't know. I think they already go home since it late already too.

Seohyun: I guess so.

Luhun: Let me walk you home and I will go home after since it late.

Seohyun: are you sure about that.

Luhun: Yeah.

Luhun walk Seohyun home but he didn't go home after that he went to Sooyoung house.

Luhun: Sooyoung, I know your inside just open the door I want to talk to you. 

Sooyoung: Go away. I don't have anything to talk about. And about today, I'm not mad at you or anything. 

Luhun: Then, is Kris with you?

Sooyoung: He already drive home. He not here. But he was hurt and that all I can tell you. You can leave now so I can rest.

Luhun: Since you don't want to talk them I will go.

Luhun left Sooyoung house. Few minute after he left Sooyoung open her door. She was crying. She like Luhun but he like Seohyun which is her bestfriend. Sooyoung was mad because Seohyun went out with Luhun and didn't even bother to read the message Sooyoung text her. Sooyoung was hurt and mad at the same time. She went inside her house and just rest. 

Kris went home. He was mad and jealous at the same time. He hurt that Seohyun didn't even care about him.  He shut his phone and didn't bother to care if anyone calling. 

Seohyun was at her bed crying and don't know why Sooyoung and Kris act that way. She doesn't understand why yesterday she and Kris was having fun but today he suddenly became evil. She try call Kris and Sooyoung but they both didn't even answer. Then she look at her inbox in her phone and it was Sooyoung.

-Seohyun Pov

From: Sooyoung                                                                                                            

To: Seohyun

Seohyun, let spend time together since it's sunday. I will meet you at the park. Bye.

How come I didn't see Sooyoung's message. Don't tell me she saw me and Luhun. I know now, she and Kris were talking about us. I must explain to them. It not what they think.  But why is Kris at the park? Did he see me and Luhun too? 

Seohyun? I heard my mom call my name outside my room.

I open the door and let her in.

Why are you calling me umma?

Kris come here to meet you when you lleave. I told him you went to the Cafe near our house and he went there. Did you meet him? My mom say.

I didn't see him at the Cafe but I see him at the restaurant across from the Park near our house.

Oh.....I must go now Seohyun. Have a nice sleep sweetheart. My mom told me. 

Then she go out of my room and I close the door. I lay on my bed. Maybe Kris came to the Cafe but I'm not there and go to the park and saw Sooyoung there. And Me and also Luhun. Maybe that why they are acting weird. But why do he and Sooyoung go eat together too? He and sooyoung was being sweet toward each other when we were eating.  I should just sleep. 

End of Pov---