Happy Ending

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

Seohyun was mad from what she saw. She was hurt and also happy. She doesn't know what she felt now. After she got off the stage she didn't stay in the wedding but instead she went to the roottop of the weidding place. She go there release her stress and feel the fresh air and relax. Little did she know that Kris have followed her and saw that she have cry. 

Kris: Why did you run here Seohyun?

KRis?..........Seohyun said as she turn around and saw him.

Kris: Seohyun, is there something wrong?

Seohyun: nothing...just go away..leave me alone.

Kris: I'm your boyfriend. I won't go anywhere until you told me what wrong. 

Seohyun: Then I will be the one leaving.

She was about to leave when Kris grab her wrist tightly and she was struggle to make him let go of her but she can't because he too strong.

Seohyun: Let go of me. 

Kris: Are you mad at me? What did I do to you huh?

Kris was being serious and worrying about her.

Seohyun: Am I still your girl? Then why did you dance with other girl in front of my eye when I'm still playing the piano? Why did you always hurt my feeling?

Kris: Seohyun, it not what you think. She have no one because her partner go somewhere that why she want me to dance with her. I felt bad for her that why I dance with her since your on stage performance too.

Seohyun: IS that it? You don't like her or anything right? You didn't cheat on me right?

Kris: I wouldn't wait for such a long time for nothing. Are you jealous just because of that? hehehe

Seohyun: I didn't know. I'm glad your not a cheater like other. 

Kris then pull her to a hug. He hug her tightly and didn't let go. She just hug him back and they stay at that position for about 1 mintue until Seohyun say something.

Seohyun: Kris, I have something to tell you?

Kris: What is it? 

Seohyun broke their hug and look at Kris. 

Seohyun: I remember you. I remember you while I play the song on the piano and seeing you with that girl. That why I cry, mad, happy, and jealous at the same time. That why I came here. I finally remember you. 

Kris: Really? I'm sorry for hurting you again. You forgive me right? For all the thing that I hurt you before. You know that I felt hurt, regret, and very stupid for not realizing my feeling for you until you leave me and I suffer all these year waiting for you. I was really happy that you finally come back but it hurt me when you didn't remember me and how I also hurt Tiffany too. I'm really bad person.

Kris was crying too. Seohyun was also crying and hurt and sad at the same time feeling bad that she hurt everybody by leaving them.

Seohyun: I forgive you Kris. You have suffer like I did too right for waiting for me and regret. Were even Kris. 

Kris: Saranghae Seohyun.

Seohyun: I love you too. 

Kris then kiss her forehead and they hug. Then they broke the hug and look at each other. They both were crying because of happiness. 

Then Kris lean closer to her. His hand were on her small waist and pull her closer to him. She put her hand on his neck and close her eye readying for him to kiss her. Then after a second, they felt each other lip and then they depend the kiss and it grew to a passionate kiss.  They were still kissing when they heard clapping sound and open their eye.

Yoona: Hope you two last forever. Were happy for you two. Lovebird. hehehe.

KAi and BAekyung: Is this our wedding or you guy romantist date?

Taeyoen: It both. 

Yoona: Let throw the flower already here at this roottop is more beautiful and fun right everyone?

Everyone shout: Yes.

Siwon/Tiffany: Let catches!

Sooyoung/luhan: Let just mind our own business instead of the flower okay. 

Seohyun: You have to catch the flower Kris.

Kris: Let both catches it.

Then Yoona and TAeyoen both throw the flower and  Siwon got Yoona's flower and Seohyun and Kris both got Taeyoen's flower.

Yoona: Siwon, hope you and Tiffany wedding will be soon after ours. heheheh

She wink at them and went to KAi.

TAeyoen: Love forever and quickly and marry. I know you two can't wait already. "Lovebird!"

Taeyoen gigling and make fun of them and went to Baekyung. 

Then the two married couple went down to their car and drove away. 

Everyone was cheering behind. 

Kris and Seohyun stay at the roottop and look down and wave goodbye to them.

Kris: We will marry very soon.

Seohyun: I didn't agree on that.

Kris: Hmm...then i leaving...

Seohyun: Just kidding.

Kris then kneel down holding the flower they got and give it to Seohyun and ask her to marry him. 

Kris: Then, Seohyun will you marry me even though it early but were in love and know everything about each other since young? 

Seohyun take the flower and bend down a little to kiss him. After that she say yes.

Seohyun: Yes, I will marry you. I have wait for it for a long time now. 

Then they both stand up and hug. Kris and Seohyun both kiss for the longest as it tell how much they love each other and promise there with the beautiful view of the city to love each other each forever.

The End

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this is not the best ending ever.

I don't know what to write anymore so I decide to end it already.

I hope you enjoy my story. I promise to make it better in the future.

Thank for all the comment everyone give. I never thought that people will like and read it.

I'm really happy.