Reason Why I Don't Remember You

I'm Willing to Do anything For You Even I'm Hurt

Everyone left the place except Kris, Seohyun, Luhun, Baekyung, Taeyoen,Kai, and Yoona. 

What are you doing Kris? How could you let Tiffany go? Your such a heartless person. shouted Seohyun as she walking toward Kris.

Kris: I'm sorry.

"I did it because of you but your shouting at me and do you know that I'm also hurt on what I'm doing too!" shout Kris.

Seohyun just look at him and felt sad since he crying and not in a good mood since he hurt too but she still yelled at him. 

Seohyun: I'm sorry, but I can't remember you and you did it because of me. You made me felt bad that it my fault that why this wedding is cancel. Why don't you just marry her since i didn't remember you? And what did I do for you that your willing to not get married because of me?

Kris: But I believe you will remember me and comeback to me so I can love you and tell you everything that I always wanted to tell you. You did so much for me and it was because of me that you have to go to america and get treatment for your sickness. I want to pay you back by loving you and pay tiffany back for helping me all this time you were gone.

Seohyun was crying at what Kris was saying but just stood there and told him that she will try her best to remember him. Everyone that was still there just stare at Seohyun and Kris only to cry with the sad words Kris say. Then suddenly Seohyun's phone ring.

Seohyun:Hello.

Seohyun's mom: Seohyun, where are you?

Soehyun: omma, I'm at somewhere close to our old house. Where are you guy?

mom: Were at our old house. Hurry and come here. 

Seohyun: Okay. But can I bring some friends?

mom: Yes, dear.

Seohyun: Okay, bye.

Seohyun put her phone away then look at everyone. She ask them to go with her to their old house if they wanna know what happened to her when they went to America.

Seohyun: My mom just call me and they are at my old house, so if you guy want to know what happened to me, then come with me to my parent. They can explain it to you guy.

Everybody: Okay......

They all go to Seohyun house.

Seohyun:omma! were here.

Mom: Okay..come sit down. The house is kinda old so were cleaning it.

Everybody: Can we help you guy?

Mom: Sure, if you kid is not tire.

EVerybody: were not, beside Seohyun is our friends so help her clean her house is okay with everyone.

Mom: Okay, then let get start. Seohyun and Kris can go to clean Seohyun's bedroom. Yoona and Kai can go clean the other bedroom. And Baekyung and Taeyoen can go clean the big bedroom at the end of the two room Seohyun,Kris, Yoona, and Kai are cleaning. And for Luhun you can help me clean this living room. 

Seohyun: Why do I have to be with Kris?

Mom: So you could remember your old room that you and Kris always do you guy works in.

Seohyun: But, what if he do something bad to me there?

mom: Seohyun, Kris is not that kind of person.

Kris: I promise I won't do nothing to you unless you want me to.

Seohyun: Yah!You think I'm a ert for thinking that you gonna do something to me.

Kris: No, I'm just saying.

Mom: You two stopid and just go do your job.

S/K: Okay.

Yoona/Kai: Okay omma, we will go clean the room were assign to and made it very clean.

Taeyoen/Baekyung: Us too!

Luhun: I will help you as much as I can omma.

Kris: I promise to clean as much as I can omma.

Seohyun: Who told you to call her your omma, she is mine. Your not allow to call her that.

Kris: Everybody call her omma, so I can too if I want to.

Seohyun: Well, everyone is my friend but your not because I can't remember you.

Mom: Seohyun! Speak nicely. Kris please don't mind Seohyun. So everyone get to work.

Everybody: Okay!

They all get to work but luhun was sad because he can't be with Seohyun. So he just help her mom with everything in the living room.

In Seohyun Room Where Kris and Seohyun is cleaning.......................................................................................................................................................

Kris: Wow! Your room is still the here.

Seohyun: I know. I'm not blind.

Kris: why are you being so mean to me?

Seohyun: Because I don't like and trust you.

Kris: Oh, but you have say that you will try your best to remember me. 

Seohyun: I only say I will try not do it.

Kris: What?

Seohyun: No need to what what. Just come help me pull this cloth off the bed and wash it.

Kris: Okay.

They pull off the cloth in the bed and put it in a basket so later they can wash it. Then they continue cleaning. Kris was cleaning Seohyun bedroom and Seohyun is cleaning the bathroom. 

Kris: Why do I have to do the big part. And you got to only clean the bathroom.

Seohyun: Because your a guy and if you want me to remember you then do what I told you.

Kris: Okay.

Seohyun: hehehe! I should use this as a reason for him to do anything I want him to do for me.

Kris: Huh? What did you say?

Seohyun: nothing. Just keep doing your job.

They still cleaning and suddenly Kris hear a scream from the bathroom and ran to it.

Kris: Seohyun! Are you okay? Why are you screaming?

Seohyun quickly jump from the bathtub and ran to hug Kris.

Seohyun: there is something there. I'm scare Kris. Help me! 

Kris was smiling because Seohyun was hugging him and jumping saying those so he just keep told her to hug him tight because that thing is still there. But it already gone and Kris still want to hug her so he lies to her.

Kris: Don't move and hug me tight. It still there.

Seohyun: Kris, I'm Scare. Get that thing away from me.

Kris: Okay. You just need to hug me tight and I will get it.

Seohyun: Okay.

Kris grab a towel and then grab the bug and throw it away in the trashcan.

Seohyun: is it gone now?

Kris: Yes.

Seohyun open her eyes and see that it gone and look at kris. and yell at him.

Seohyun: Yah! Why are you hugging me? Let go of me now!

Kris: Um...it was you who is hugging me. SO you should let go of me yourself not me. Your the one who take advantage of me.

Seohyun: oop! I'm sorry. I'm a little too scare.

Kris: Sure you are.

Seohyun: Kris, can you clean the bathroom instead of me. I'm scare that those thing gonna appear again.Please,please,please...( She making a cute face saying that to Kris.)

Kris: Okay okay okay.....

They switch job of cleaning and start cleaning again.

In Siwon room where Yoona and Kai are......................................................................................................................................................................................

Yoona: ash! My back hurt. I'M not old yet but my back already hurt.

Kai: babe, if your back hurt then you can rest and i will do the rest.

Yoona: really? ah babe your such a nice boyfriends.

Kai: that why you should love me alot and  not cheat on me.

Yoona: I wont because there will be no one that love me as much as you. 

Kai: Yeah. But if you cheat on me I will chase you around and made people think your marry to me so that they don't dare to touch you.

Yoona: ooh...babe..I never know your that jealous over me...hahaha...your so cute..I love you!

Kai: hahaha.I love you too...I will clean the rest and you just need to sit there giving me sweet words and cute face so I will have strength to continue.

IN SEOHYUN PARENT ROOM WHERE BAEKYUNG AND TAEYOEN ARE..........................................................................................................................................

Baekyung: Honey Taeyoen, if you give me  a kiss, I will do all the cleaning and you just have to sit there look at me.

Taeyoen: I were rather clean than give you a kiss. It embarassing and your face is very dirty.

Baekyung: What? I thought were a sweet couple now. So you should give me a kiss so I will have the strenghth to clean all of the room.

Taeyoen: Well, I'm Kinda tire, so I will give you a kiss.

Taeyoen walk to Baekyung and quickly give a peck on the lip to him and go sit down on the bed.

Baekyung: Honey, your lip is so soft. I will work very hard and clean the whole room.

Taeyoen: Okay.

IN THE LIVING ROOM...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Luhun: omma, I want to ask you something.

Mom: What do you want to ask me?

Luhun: um...why does seohyun doesn't remember Kris and Tiffany and some of the thing she did with us before she went to America.

Mom: She got an accident when we were getting the treatment for her head. If you want to know more than at dinner time I will tell all of you kid what happen to Seohyun.

Luhun: okay.

Luhun and Seohyun's mom finish cleaning so she ask Luhun to go ask the kids upstairs in the room if they are done. 

Luhun open the door where Seohyun and Kris were. When he open it he see seohyun room was already so clean and saw both Kris and Seohyun were sleeping. Seohyun sleep on her bed while Kris sleep on the table. Luhun go and wake them up to go downstair if they are finish. And they both went downstair. Luhun also go to the other room and ask them to come downstair too. And they all came downstair. They went to sit at the dinning table where there are food. They all eat and talk.

Seohyun: Omma, I'm really tire now.

Mom: oh...did you finish cleaning before coming down here.

Kris: yes, we finish.

Luhun: um..omma..I thought you gonna explain to us why Seohyun doesn't remember Kris and Tiffany and some stuff she do with them and us.

Mom: Oh yes...I will...I tottaly forgot about it....

Mom: Okay..I will start...everyone listen well.

Everybody: Okay...

Mom: it was when we just arrive at the airport in America and after that Seohyun just faint so we have to take her to the hospital. And the doctor ask us permission to just take the Tumor in her head out so she won't be in danger and we agree. It take about 4 to 5 hours that the doctor were in the operation room and Seohyun hadn't even wake up. And she keep yelling Kris name so the doctor decide to scan her head if there something wrong with it even if she didn't wake up yet. And when they did that she suddenly open her eye in the middle of the process and bump her head on the side and fainted. They stop that and took her into the emergency room and see what happened. And they found out that she lost some of her memory but don't what those memory that she lost was. So when she wake up she can remember us but don't know why she in the hospital, what kind of sickness she have, and ask about everybody but except Kris and Tiffany. So the doctor finger out that those memory that have to do with Kris and Tiffany were the one she have lost and she can remember them by going to place they use to go and do stuff that they use to. And she stay at the hospital for about 4 to 5 day. And we took her home to our house in Los Angelos and she study there and dcide to become a doctor. And we decide to comeback here since were gone for a long time and plan to start a new life again. 

Luhun: Guess Kris and Tiffany must be a nightmares for Seohyun that why she didn't remember them.

Seohyun: It not Tiffany but maybe Kris is the badest nightmares for me.

Kris: I'm sorry.

Yoona: But why didn't you give us any news of Seohyun.

Mom: We thought that Seohyun should finish school and will just comeback to surprise all of you.

Taeyoen: She sure surprise all of us.

Kai: We miss you so much.

Baekyung: Taeyoen always ignores my call at night because of you Seohyun.

Kai: Yoona too.

Yoona/Taeyoen: well, because we miss Seohyun and we see you guy face everyday so that why we didn't answer your call and were tire at night too.

Kai/Baekyung: Were just kidding.

Seohyun: I'm really sorry guy. 

EVerybody: It okay now Seohyun. It because your back to be with us again.

Kris: So your a doctor now.

Seohyun: Yeah.........

Kris: Where are you gonna work at as a doctor.

Seohyun: I'm gonna work at my brother 's hospital.

Everybody: really? Then can we come visit and help you sometimes.

Seohyun: if you guy want to and have time to help.

Everybody: Yeah!

They all left Seohyun house and go home......................................................................................................................................................................................